Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #48 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Rylee C.
I hate this product it made all of my make up smudge and it burned my skin it also made me break out but I also have very sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin but yeah
Kelly G.
Belen, NM
I'm fond of algenist products though this one let me down big time. I was looking for exactly what this claimed to be but found the spray very uneven and left big wet drops randomly on my face yet was not hydrating at all. I was actually dryer after using this. Retuned and disappointed.
Yasmin A.
Like any other setting most unfortunately 😫 I expected more, the idea of it is cool but I think I'll stick to my urban decay all nighter. I've only tried it twice so far though so I'll keep you guys posted !
Malin H.
This definitely makes my face hydrate instantly and last throught out the day..i bought this online, and it was my first time using this kind of product..it was fine and cooling
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I was on the hunt for a new makeup setting spray after Urban Decay decided to alter their formula and make it smell super toxic. The pretty packaging caught my sight and after reading about the science / biotechnology behind the product, I decided to buy it. As a refreshing, hydrating spray, I think it is a great product (although very overpriced). As a setting spray, I don't think its very good. I still get makeup transfer after using this and my makeup definitely does not last throughout the day. I'll keep it as a hydrating mist - the nozzle spays a very light fine mist which I love. But it doesn't work to replace my UD setting spray
Naisha S.
Poughkeepsie
Very good, hydrating. I normally put it on after I m done with my makeup but when it’s a rly hot day and you need something to cool off this is a great way
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
Not the best facial must I've used but I really enjoy the scent and that it dries down quickly. But on the other hand, it dries down too quickly to be a good setting spray it moisturize over makeup. I prefer to use it on my no makeup days after my regular moisturizer or when my face starts to feel dry in the afternoon.
Becky S.
I gave this 4 stars because while it hasn't done any harm to use this spray, I can't tell that it is improved my makeup's staying power either.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is one of the finest mists I’ve ever used. The spray doesn’t get chunky like a lot and it mists over the skin wonderfully. It definitely hydrated but doesn’t set my makeup as much as i want it to. But i use through the day and as a skin prep.
Traci S.
Mooresville, IN
Feels great on the face but doesn't do much for keeping your makeup ok and in place all day. Works best as a throughout the day refresher for your skin especially after being out in the sun. It helps with redness as well and does not feel sticky like some.
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?