Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by julia B.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #49 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Denise K.
Murfreesboro
I love love love the Algenist line, and this product is no exception. A hydrating mist that adds moisture without streaking makeup. I use all day long and I love it.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I got a small bottle of this at a discount store and it is hands down the best setting spray I have ever tried. My makeup stays put all day even in the Texas heat and that is amazing!! Trust me, if you come across this get it! Worth every cent!! Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist
Jessica S.
I have a combination oily face but have found using a hydrating spray does better for me. This one by algenist is the bomb. The spray mist is very fine and goes one nicely. Definitely will continue using
Erica S.
Purvis
Love my Algenist products! Very refreshing and hydrating especially for mornings! It's a very fine mist so that might be a surprise on first use.
💀Alexa R.
Las Vegas
A new favorite of mine! Instantly cooling and a very fine mist. Hydrating and refreshing!
Amber Rae H.
Eldorado, IL
Absolutely LOVE how this makes my skin feel and the spray is like a light mist.. and of course it keeps my look in place!
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
I looooooooooooooove this product but not for a setting spray. I use it to hydrate my face all throughout my day. It’s a great product and does exactly what it should. Would recommend to others as well as would purchase again.
Carleigh K.
Washington
Picked this up a few weeks ago and so far been serving me really well through a massive heat wave. Kept my makeup from melting off in the heat and has a nice hydrating feel.
Cin V.
San Jose , CA
I’m a sucker for Algenist products, but the hydration collection is what my face needed. Having dealt with dermatitis so my face cried for moisture. After applying makeup, leaves my skin dewy and hydrated. Phenomenal setting spray. My skin couldn’t be happier.
Mackenzie O.
I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. This is the absolute best facial mist/setting spray I have EVER used. It smells amazing, feels amazing, the mist itself is perfect and it makes my makeup look amazing! Yes it is expensive but is 100% worth the money. Highly highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?

back