Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #47 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Danika J.
St. John's
Thought I'd give this a try since I'm more into hydrated skin lately. LOVE the soft spray you get from the nozzle and the smell isn't terrible. Keeps my makeup in place and I don't end up with little droplets of spray that I need to pay away.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Last forever! Great at setting my face after I set my foundation with powder. Takes away the dry dull look and infuses moisture back into my skin. Doesn’t do much for wear but it definitely makes you face look healthy
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Such a fine mist! It doesn’t even feel like a liquid when you spray it, the mist is so gentle, it’s like spraying a cold blast of air on your face! Super hydrating and gentle to refresh your face throughout the day on a hot summer morning, or even as a spray when flying.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
It is so hydrating! It smells divine. I love setting my make up with this spray. I use it throughout the day. It is a little expensive. But worth it.
Michelle G.
I got this at Marshalls at a cheaper price and my mom and I both love it. Most setting sprays spray really heavily and even mess up the make up but the mist on this is really fine and light which I like. I use really mattifying primers, foundation, and setting powders so this helps keep my face from looking dry and overly matte. It also helps my makeup stay on longer. Will buy again even if I have to pay full price.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to setting spray and I have repurchased it multiple times. This spray is good if you use a lot of powder based / mattifying products. It is a heavier spray so it cuts through any dryness left by powders and has a blurring / perfecting effect. However if you have oilier skin or are going for a dewey look, this spray may be too heavy for you.
rachel g.
Ohio
One of my favorite setting sprays! Its perfect for dry skinned people who need a refresher throughout the day!
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
I love this for setting my makeup, with out leaving my face tight, I have dry skin, and after applying setting powder on my face, my skin needs a hydrating setting spray, and this is the one!
Callista K.
Keokuk
Loved this soooooo much! I know it's a bit pricey it leaves you with a dewy fresh look and is worth the price though! It definitely met my expectations.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
I feel like skin looks so much BETTER after using this setting spray.

For my clients that have dry skin I love, love, love to use this after makeup application as I feel like it gives a nice smoothness and hydrated (not glowy) look to the skin that other setting sprays don't. For clients with normal skin types, I also like to use it as a prep spray because it sits so nicely on the skin.
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?