Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
I love this for setting my makeup, with out leaving my face tight, I have dry skin, and after applying setting powder on my face, my skin needs a hydrating setting spray, and this is the one!
Callista K.
Keokuk
Loved this soooooo much! I know it's a bit pricey it leaves you with a dewy fresh look and is worth the price though! It definitely met my expectations.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
I feel like skin looks so much BETTER after using this setting spray.

For my clients that have dry skin I love, love, love to use this after makeup application as I feel like it gives a nice smoothness and hydrated (not glowy) look to the skin that other setting sprays don't. For clients with normal skin types, I also like to use it as a prep spray because it sits so nicely on the skin.
Victoria M.
This is a nice refreshing spray, it feels good on the skin and gives an extra boost of hydration if your skin feels tight.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
I love this spray so much! It does an incredible job of hydrating your skin while also setting it. A little bit goes a long way which helps you in the long run. It smells awesome, works well and the packaging is sleek.
Kornelija S.
I love this setting spray! I just have more faith in skin care products then just regular makeup brands as this also is making sure your skin is healthy, not just looking good. I have a lot of their products and this is just another addition to my makeup routine!
Cristin M.
New York
Amazing product! The smell is perfection and the mister application doesn't ruin makeup. It's light and refreshing - and even has a cooling effect. Really gentle but holds makeup in place and can be used to wet makeup brushes, too! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Claire G.
London, London
Love this spray! It's multi functional as it's moisturising, refreshing and also great to set makeup. Really gentle on the skin and makes skin wake up! First time using it bitready converted, it also works as a great primer mist before make ip
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Oh my god!!! This product is everything!!! I use it before and after I apply my make up and it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long.. that's right ALL DAY LONG!! It's not very pricey and it worth every penny! It smells amazing! This is my favorite one of all time.
Lauren B.
London
Perfect for hydration on the go and keeping make up in place all day. I first used this recently and was not disappointed, my skin was left radiant and rehydrated and makeup looked refreshed. Its definitely a must have for the summer months.
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?