Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #42 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is my favorite makeup setting mist I have ever used. It is so refreshing and cooling. It keeps your powder from looking Caley. The way the product comes out us very controlled it's a nice mist. You don't use to much and it will last.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
I love this spray so much! It does an incredible job of hydrating your skin while also setting it. A little bit goes a long way which helps you in the long run. It smells awesome, works well and the packaging is sleek.
Cristin M.
New York
Amazing product! The smell is perfection and the mister application doesn't ruin makeup. It's light and refreshing - and even has a cooling effect. Really gentle but holds makeup in place and can be used to wet makeup brushes, too! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Riley V.
Toms River , NJ
I love this product. It is perfect for restoring skins moisturize barriers. It is a lightweight spray that you can use by itself to tone your face or you can use it to prep and set your makeup. Super hydrating!
Rylee C.
I hate this product it made all of my make up smudge and it burned my skin it also made me break out but I also have very sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin but yeah
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
I love this for setting my makeup, with out leaving my face tight, I have dry skin, and after applying setting powder on my face, my skin needs a hydrating setting spray, and this is the one!
emily c.
This leaves my face feeling hydrated all day. It is such a good value for the amount of product. I got this as a gift from my aunt. The spray comes out so soft on the skin. It doesn't make you flinch. I would definitely buy this again!
Kaitlan A.
I was so surprised by this amazing new product. I thought it wouldn't work for my combination skin (because off he hydration factor). But let me tell you...this is amazing! The spray nozzle has a fine mist that sets your makeup and makes it feel super fresh and hydrated. Doesn't leave your skin sticky and I love it! Definitely recommend. Helps prolong the wear of my face makeup as well! Love it.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
It's awesome that such a good skincare brand came out with a makeup setting spray. I can't speak to longevity of wear yet, but this spray is great! It has a nice clean light scent that doesn't linger. It is a nice, fine mist that is easily applied. It feels hydrating and cooling and makes my makeup look fresh and dewy. I love it already! I picked mine up at Sephora.
taylor b.
Severna Park, MD
Just what my dehydrated combo skin needed to balance out. It's become a staple in my every day/night routine. I love this with and without makeup. Gives the perfect glow and finish to my makeup. Keeps my skin/makeup fresh natural and hydrated
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?