BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Cin V.
San Jose , CA
I’m a sucker for Algenist products, but the hydration collection is what my face needed. Having dealt with dermatitis so my face cried for moisture. After applying makeup, leaves my skin dewy and hydrated. Phenomenal setting spray. My skin couldn’t be happier.
Kelly G.
Belen, NM
I'm fond of algenist products though this one let me down big time. I was looking for exactly what this claimed to be but found the spray very uneven and left big wet drops randomly on my face yet was not hydrating at all. I was actually dryer after using this. Retuned and disappointed.
Emily K.
This product is amazing! It is great for anyone with dry skin, it helps lock in the moisture. It has a nice smell too which is always a plus. It helps set your makeup with out being drying. I would definitely be buying it again!
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'm actually obsessed with this product. I went to Sephora looking for something that would really help hydrate my skin because it's so dry and this was absolutely amazing. After all of the moisturizers I've used this one really sinks into my skin and HYDRATES! However, it is pricey, but worth it.
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Oh my god!!! This product is everything!!! I use it before and after I apply my make up and it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long.. that's right ALL DAY LONG!! It's not very pricey and it worth every penny! It smells amazing! This is my favorite one of all time.
Kornelija S.
I love this setting spray! I just have more faith in skin care products then just regular makeup brands as this also is making sure your skin is healthy, not just looking good. I have a lot of their products and this is just another addition to my makeup routine!
Mollie G.
Chicago , IL
This is such an underrated setting spray! Feels like nothing on the skin and mists very softly, no spitting! Smells light and fresh but not overly scented. Creates a moisture barrier on the skin to protect makeup and keep hydrated. Really love!
Yomira L.
W Haverstraw, NY
Great!! I was looking for something that would not only set my makeup but also hydrate my face. I like this product because I can keep on spraying my face all day if I wanted to, and my skin would just feel so nice and refreshed. Good buy!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is my favorite makeup setting mist I have ever used. It is so refreshing and cooling. It keeps your powder from looking Caley. The way the product comes out us very controlled it's a nice mist. You don't use to much and it will last.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
I looooooooooooooove this product but not for a setting spray. I use it to hydrate my face all throughout my day. It’s a great product and does exactly what it should. Would recommend to others as well as would purchase again.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?