Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
I love this for setting my makeup, with out leaving my face tight, I have dry skin, and after applying setting powder on my face, my skin needs a hydrating setting spray, and this is the one!
emily c.
This leaves my face feeling hydrated all day. It is such a good value for the amount of product. I got this as a gift from my aunt. The spray comes out so soft on the skin. It doesn't make you flinch. I would definitely buy this again!
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
It's awesome that such a good skincare brand came out with a makeup setting spray. I can't speak to longevity of wear yet, but this spray is great! It has a nice clean light scent that doesn't linger. It is a nice, fine mist that is easily applied. It feels hydrating and cooling and makes my makeup look fresh and dewy. I love it already! I picked mine up at Sephora.
Callista K.
Keokuk
Loved this soooooo much! I know it's a bit pricey it leaves you with a dewy fresh look and is worth the price though! It definitely met my expectations.
sydney f.
Bonita Springs, FL
Good hydrating toner! Like the spray nozzle for refreshing makeup as well as setting makeup aside from this nicely ph balancing your face.
Tayla W.
Love the spray! I just love the idea of spraying on something on your face that is going to hydrate it! And it really did, recommended
Arelys R.
Para la piel seca este splash para hidratar es lo mejor good price lo recomiendo 100% si quieres algo esta es la alternativa
Courtney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this setting mist! It's lightweight and a great splash of moisture for dry skin. It makes your makeup look flawless.
Victoria M.
This is a nice refreshing spray, it feels good on the skin and gives an extra boost of hydration if your skin feels tight.
rachel g.
Ohio
One of my favorite setting sprays! Its perfect for dry skinned people who need a refresher throughout the day!
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?