Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Oh my god!!! This product is everything!!! I use it before and after I apply my make up and it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long.. that's right ALL DAY LONG!! It's not very pricey and it worth every penny! It smells amazing! This is my favorite one of all time.
Kornelija S.
I love this setting spray! I just have more faith in skin care products then just regular makeup brands as this also is making sure your skin is healthy, not just looking good. I have a lot of their products and this is just another addition to my makeup routine!
Christina E.
Utica , NY
AMAZING facial spray! I have been struggling with dry skin this winter and this has helped keep my dry, flaky skin hydrated. I spray this right over my makeup, focusing on my drier areas. Minimizes flaky appearance and soothes my skin. Great job Algenist!
Traci S.
Mooresville, IN
Feels great on the face but doesn't do much for keeping your makeup ok and in place all day. Works best as a throughout the day refresher for your skin especially after being out in the sun. It helps with redness as well and does not feel sticky like some.
Mollie G.
This is such an underrated setting spray! Feels like nothing on the skin and mists very softly, no spitting! Smells light and fresh but not overly scented. Creates a moisture barrier on the skin to protect makeup and keep hydrated. Really love!
Yomira L.
W Haverstraw, NY
Great!! I was looking for something that would not only set my makeup but also hydrate my face. I like this product because I can keep on spraying my face all day if I wanted to, and my skin would just feel so nice and refreshed. Good buy!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is my favorite makeup setting mist I have ever used. It is so refreshing and cooling. It keeps your powder from looking Caley. The way the product comes out us very controlled it's a nice mist. You don't use to much and it will last.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
I love this spray so much! It does an incredible job of hydrating your skin while also setting it. A little bit goes a long way which helps you in the long run. It smells awesome, works well and the packaging is sleek.
Cristin M.
New York
Amazing product! The smell is perfection and the mister application doesn't ruin makeup. It's light and refreshing - and even has a cooling effect. Really gentle but holds makeup in place and can be used to wet makeup brushes, too! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Riley V.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product. It is perfect for restoring skins moisturize barriers. It is a lightweight spray that you can use by itself to tone your face or you can use it to prep and set your makeup. Super hydrating!
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?