Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by julia B.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Naisha S.Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #47 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora
julia B.
This is the first setting spray I’ve ever gotten and it definitely gives you the refreshing feeling on your skin. However I don’t feel like it gives me the full setting feeling and actually works as well as it should. It’s a great product I’d buy it again and put it on any time honestly with or without make up it makes my face feel fresh and clean. I love the brand it’s definitely worth buying and it’s a good size bottle of the product and will last!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to setting spray and I have repurchased it multiple times. This spray is good if you use a lot of powder based / mattifying products. It is a heavier spray so it cuts through any dryness left by powders and has a blurring / perfecting effect. However if you have oilier skin or are going for a dewey look, this spray may be too heavy for you.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
As a setting spray I did not like this. This is more of a wear over clean bare skin or after awhile when your makeup starts to come off and you want a little refresh. It feels cooling & refreshing, which I really like. I snagged one at Marshall’s for cheap and it’s small enough to travel with me in my purse.
Kelly N.
Gardena, CA
This spray is really refreshing and great during hot/humid weather. It gives your skin that extra boost of vitamins and nourishes it. I tend to apply this after I thoroughly cleanse my face just to rejuvenate it or as a setting spray after makeup application. I think this is great for a light/medium amount of makeup, but for heavier amounts, it’s better to use a stronger setting spray like urban decay.
Bre V.
Columbus
As a setting spray, I'm not impressed. I didn't see any improvement in the durability of my makeup. That being said, this super gentle formula did help my face feel much more hydrated and the spray is nice and even, so I hardly feel like I paid for nothing.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is one of the finest mists I’ve ever used. The spray doesn’t get chunky like a lot and it mists over the skin wonderfully. It definitely hydrated but doesn’t set my makeup as much as i want it to. But i use through the day and as a skin prep.
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
I really like this setting mist, it really helped with some dryness that the powder clings to, I bought it wen my ran out and I didn’t have time to get my regular setting spray , and I was pleasantly surprised on how great it worked, 👍🏼💜
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
I’m a sucker for Algenist products, but the hydration collection is what my face needed. Having dealt with dermatitis so my face cried for moisture. After applying makeup, leaves my skin dewy and hydrated. Phenomenal setting spray. My skin couldn’t be happier.
Angelica C.
Hesperia
I apply this after my night time skin routine, smells good and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. It’s not my favorite, I’m just continuing to use because I bought it and would hate for that to go to waste.
Carleigh K.
Washington
Picked this up a few weeks ago and so far been serving me really well through a massive heat wave. Kept my makeup from melting off in the heat and has a nice hydrating feel.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?