Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY ALGENIST #45 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle G.
I got this at Marshalls at a cheaper price and my mom and I both love it. Most setting sprays spray really heavily and even mess up the make up but the mist on this is really fine and light which I like. I use really mattifying primers, foundation, and setting powders so this helps keep my face from looking dry and overly matte. It also helps my makeup stay on longer. Will buy again even if I have to pay full price.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to setting spray and I have repurchased it multiple times. This spray is good if you use a lot of powder based / mattifying products. It is a heavier spray so it cuts through any dryness left by powders and has a blurring / perfecting effect. However if you have oilier skin or are going for a dewey look, this spray may be too heavy for you.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is one of the finest mists I’ve ever used. The spray doesn’t get chunky like a lot and it mists over the skin wonderfully. It definitely hydrated but doesn’t set my makeup as much as i want it to. But i use through the day and as a skin prep.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
My skin tends to be oily most days and in the winter, it is usually dry. I was worried that it would make my face appear shiny but it didn't! My face feels refreshed and smells lovely after using this product. I use this to sometimes set my concealer w/ powder and the finish is great. Helps with under eye creases as well!
Kaitlan A.
I was so surprised by this amazing new product. I thought it wouldn't work for my combination skin (because off he hydration factor). But let me tell you...this is amazing! The spray nozzle has a fine mist that sets your makeup and makes it feel super fresh and hydrated. Doesn't leave your skin sticky and I love it! Definitely recommend. Helps prolong the wear of my face makeup as well! Love it.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
I feel like skin looks so much BETTER after using this setting spray.

For my clients that have dry skin I love, love, love to use this after makeup application as I feel like it gives a nice smoothness and hydrated (not glowy) look to the skin that other setting sprays don't. For clients with normal skin types, I also like to use it as a prep spray because it sits so nicely on the skin.
Yasmin A.
Like any other setting most unfortunately 😫 I expected more, the idea of it is cool but I think I'll stick to my urban decay all nighter. I've only tried it twice so far though so I'll keep you guys posted !
Kelly G.
Belen, NM
I'm fond of algenist products though this one let me down big time. I was looking for exactly what this claimed to be but found the spray very uneven and left big wet drops randomly on my face yet was not hydrating at all. I was actually dryer after using this. Retuned and disappointed.
Emily K.
This product is amazing! It is great for anyone with dry skin, it helps lock in the moisture. It has a nice smell too which is always a plus. It helps set your makeup with out being drying. I would definitely be buying it again!
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
This really is a mist like when you spray it's really light which makes me feel like I had to spray more. It's $35 at ulta which is around the same price as my favorite (urban decay all nighter). I used it for the first time today and I've had my makeup on for about 7.5 hours and my makeup still looks perfect.
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?