Add a Photo

By ALGENIST
#41 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, hydrating serum in a setting mist for visibly refreshed skin and longer lasting, luminous makeup. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Mineral-enriched sea water and sea fruit extract combine with algalyte complex to intensely hydrate and lock in moisture for a more youthful-looking complexion. A unique polysaccharide blend helps to form a protective, seamless layer to seal in hydration and set makeup. Skin is visibly replenished and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: In a self-assessment of 80 women, using product 1 to 3 times daily, or as needed: After 1 Day:- 100% of subjects said it refreshes and cools skin while providing a weightless feel - 94% of subjects said the mist wears well over makeup After 10 Days:- 94% of subjects said skin feels replenished, balanced, and hydrated - 88% of subjects said it visibly increases luminosity

Photo (1)
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Jan. 13, 2017, 4:06 a.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
It's awesome that such a good skincare brand came out with a makeup setting spray. I can't speak to longevity of wear yet, but this spray is great! It has a nice clean light scent that doesn't linger. It is a nice, fine mist that is easily applied. It feels hydrating and cooling and makes my makeup look fresh and dewy. I love it already! I picked mine up at Sephora.
taylor b.
taylor b.
Severna Park, MD
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
Just what my dehydrated combo skin needed to balance out. It's become a staple in my every day/night routine. I love this with and without makeup. Gives the perfect glow and finish to my makeup. Keeps my skin/makeup fresh natural and hydrated
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
Feb. 11, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
My skin tends to be oily most days and in the winter, it is usually dry. I was worried that it would make my face appear shiny but it didn't! My face feels refreshed and smells lovely after using this product. I use this to sometimes set my concealer w/ powder and the finish is great. Helps with under eye creases as well!
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
April 15, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
I was so surprised by this amazing new product. I thought it wouldn't work for my combination skin (because off he hydration factor). But let me tell you...this is amazing! The spray nozzle has a fine mist that sets your makeup and makes it feel super fresh and hydrated. Doesn't leave your skin sticky and I love it! Definitely recommend. Helps prolong the wear of my face makeup as well! Love it.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
Like any other setting most unfortunately 😫 I expected more, the idea of it is cool but I think I'll stick to my urban decay all nighter. I've only tried it twice so far though so I'll keep you guys posted !
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Belen
Feb. 11, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
I'm fond of algenist products though this one let me down big time. I was looking for exactly what this claimed to be but found the spray very uneven and left big wet drops randomly on my face yet was not hydrating at all. I was actually dryer after using this. Retuned and disappointed.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Feb. 12, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
This product is amazing! It is great for anyone with dry skin, it helps lock in the moisture. It has a nice smell too which is always a plus. It helps set your makeup with out being drying. I would definitely be buying it again!
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Los Angeles
June 21, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
I'm actually obsessed with this product. I went to Sephora looking for something that would really help hydrate my skin because it's so dry and this was absolutely amazing. After all of the moisturizers I've used this one really sinks into my skin and HYDRATES! However, it is pricey, but worth it.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Rome, NY
March 22, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
AMAZING facial spray! I have been struggling with dry skin this winter and this has helped keep my dry, flaky skin hydrated. I spray this right over my makeup, focusing on my drier areas. Minimizes flaky appearance and soothes my skin. Great job Algenist!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
April 6, 2017, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist 4 oz/ 120 mL
This is my favorite makeup setting mist I have ever used. It is so refreshing and cooling. It keeps your powder from looking Caley. The way the product comes out us very controlled it's a nice mist. You don't use to much and it will last.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Is this a makeup setting spray?
samantha g.
samantha g.
Mission, TX
what does this product do ?
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
What are the ingredients?
Daysi G.
Daysi G.
Norwalk, CA
Will this help me with dry skin after I shower?