Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight sleeping mask combining alguronic acid and algalyte complex to intensely hydrate skin while energizing the complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack features algalyte complex containing a red microalgae polysaccharide and skin-energizing electrolytes which works in synergy with alguronic acid to help balance hydration levels and fight visible signs of aging. Skin is deeply hydrated for a soft, supple, luminous, and more youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 100 women, using product twice daily: Immediately:- 95% said dehydrated skin feels hydrated, replenished, and refreshed- 92% said it effectively hydrates skin after 1 use Within 10 days of use:- 99% said it restores lost moisture- 94% said it boosts moisture retention for a healthy glow

Buy on Sephora*
Maggie D.
Halifax, NS
I was excited to try out this overnight mask from Algenist when I purchased the Sephora Beauty Sleep Box but I must say that I was disappointed by
how little moisture it provided, without providing any other benefits. Maybe it would be worth considering if you weren't on the drier end of the spectrum
Emily M.
Renton , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Above average but not life changing. Adds moisture and the overnight mask is helpful for a busy girl. It does what it says it will. I also like the small packaging so it's great for travel. A little goes a long way so it will last a long time.
Kay C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a solid moisturizer if you have normal skin and in the market for a lightweight moisturizer. You don't need a lot of product and it glides on smooth. It has a faint scent that I don't particularly love but goes away once the product dries. If you're into packaging, the heavy glass bottle has a simple which feels really nice in your hand.
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a deluxe size of this as a point reward from Sephora. The Algenist line is typically love or hate for me, but this product was just "meh." It was refreshing and lightweight which was great for right before bed, but I didn't feel like I woke up feeling anymore hydrated than a typical moisturizer. It actually reminded me of the Belief Aqua Bomb which I love as a daytime moisturizer, but I would never consider a sleeping pack!
Shirley V.
Rosedale , MD
I'm still trying to figure this out and see if this works for my skin or not my skin was extremely dry so it has been better than before
Preeti P.
Baltimore , MD
Good product but not great. The formula is nice in that it doesn't ball up or feel tight on the skin for being a gel like consistency. However, I don't really notice a difference in my skin if I do or don't use it. Probably won't repurchase
Rachel D.
Scottsdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light in a good way.  Feels amazing going on.   Did help provide light moisture to my skin.   If you have major concerns you probably need something more heavy duty.   I did use it up rather quickly but have re-purchased.  Would be nice if it offered other benefits as well.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the light texture of this gel cream mask. Despite feeling light and absorbing really quickly, it is super hydrating. I used the whole jar but I doubt I'd repurchase. The major con of this product is the scent. It's extremely powdery and somewhat "old lady" if you know what I mean.
Adrianna G.
Casa Grande, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sleeping mask is an amazing way to keep your skin supple and hydrated all through the night so you skin can be ready for tomorrow's adventures. Makeup application was amazing for me. My foundation looked flawless and smooth. My dry patches were taken control of. And I mmmm someone who loves to use matte foundations.
Joanna C.
Tustin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently using this product as part of my skin care routine. It was a bit pricey but it did indeed moisturize my face really well. The only downfall is that my face starts to feel oily after a few hours but it could also be because I have naturally oily skin.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Does any one use a serum or moisturizer under this product?