Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight sleeping mask combining alguronic acid and algalyte complex to intensely hydrate skin while energizing the complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack features algalyte complex containing a red microalgae polysaccharide and skin-energizing electrolytes which works in synergy with alguronic acid to help balance hydration levels and fight visible signs of aging. Skin is deeply hydrated for a soft, supple, luminous, and more youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 100 women, using product twice daily: Immediately:- 95% said dehydrated skin feels hydrated, replenished, and refreshed- 92% said it effectively hydrates skin after 1 use Within 10 days of use:- 99% said it restores lost moisture- 94% said it boosts moisture retention for a healthy glow

Buy on Sephora*
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Algenist splash absolute hydration replenishing sleeping pack!
It smells amazing feels so nice on my skin and I defiantly see a difference in the morning.
it's my first time using baying it and I will buy it again,
I feel ist very importent to invest in good face pradects to slow and prevent sins of aging, Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack
Rachel D.
Scottsdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light in a good way.  Feels amazing going on.   Did help provide light moisture to my skin.   If you have major concerns you probably need something more heavy duty.   I did use it up rather quickly but have re-purchased.  Would be nice if it offered other benefits as well.
Brandi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love with this nighttime moisture pack and even more excited about what the actual ingredients are. It's full of ingredients to keep your skin youthful, glowing, smooth, hydrated and taut. I pile this on thick at bedtime and just let it all sink in. I would give this five stars because it works, but there's a very strong scent of alcohol and it also stings my skin for the first 30 seconds. I never see any signs of skin irritatation. I just know that the alcohol can't be good for the skin, but I just try to weight the risks and benefits. This brand should replace alcohol with something else. It's slowly being done by some companies. Yay!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
Obsessed! I'm a big fan of purchasing Sephora Favorites bundles. I recently purchased a Beauty Sleep Sephora Favorites, and a deluxe size sample of this was included. After one I could feel the difference in my skin. After three uses I could see the different. I enjoy the texture of this because it doesn't feel slimy or leave a film on your skin, it instantly hydrates and it smells amazing. I'll definitely be purchasing the full size of this when the sample is gone!
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a deluxe size of this as a point reward from Sephora. The Algenist line is typically love or hate for me, but this product was just "meh." It was refreshing and lightweight which was great for right before bed, but I didn't feel like I woke up feeling anymore hydrated than a typical moisturizer. It actually reminded me of the Belief Aqua Bomb which I love as a daytime moisturizer, but I would never consider a sleeping pack!
Claire L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect product to add to your skin care routine without completely throwing it off. Works with any skin type you just put it on before you go to bed, wake up, wash off, and reveal amazingly soft, refreshed, and hydrated skin. I have an oily t-zone and I did not feel greasy at all! I loved this product and would absolutely get it again!
Dora M.
Albany, CA
This moisturizer is great! I liked how clean and refreshing the smell was and how smooth it felt on my face. The first couple of days, I did wake up withmy face a little greasy, but I just used a little less after that and I was fine. After a couple days, I definitely felt a huge difference in how soft and moisturized my face was.
Adrianna G.
Casa Grande, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sleeping mask is an amazing way to keep your skin supple and hydrated all through the night so you skin can be ready for tomorrow's adventures. Makeup application was amazing for me. My foundation looked flawless and smooth. My dry patches were taken control of. And I mmmm someone who loves to use matte foundations.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the light texture of this gel cream mask. Despite feeling light and absorbing really quickly, it is super hydrating. I used the whole jar but I doubt I'd repurchase. The major con of this product is the scent. It's extremely powdery and somewhat "old lady" if you know what I mean.
Kylie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received a sample of this from sephora and used it, it is amazing. I love it so much because it leaves your face feeling hydrated for a long time. It smells amazing and is good for many uses I had a 0.3 oz little cup/ container and I have used it 5 times all over my face and neck and I still have half a thing left!!!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Does any one use a serum or moisturizer under this product?