BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlgenist
Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack

Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight sleeping mask combining alguronic acid and algalyte complex to intensely hydrate skin while energizing the complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack features algalyte complex containing a red microalgae polysaccharide and skin-energizing electrolytes which works in synergy with alguronic acid to help balance hydration levels and fight visible signs of aging. Skin is deeply hydrated for a soft, supple, luminous, and more youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 100 women, using product twice daily: Immediately:- 95% said dehydrated skin feels hydrated, replenished, and refreshed- 92% said it effectively hydrates skin after 1 use Within 10 days of use:- 99% said it restores lost moisture- 94% said it boosts moisture retention for a healthy glow

Does this smell weird to you? I have it but the smell is repulsive
Does any one use a serum or moisturizer under this product?
Start your review of Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack!
Madi V.
Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Madi V.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love this mask. I place it on top of my moisturizer during my night time routine. The mask is light and gel like and goes into the skin nicely. It is not greesy or too heavy. Perfect for the colder nights. In the morning the skin feels plumped. Definitely recommend
Ciarra B.
Columbus , OH
Perfect for dry or oily skin. My skin tends to change through out the year. The sleeping pack drys fast with a nice finish. Leaves your face feeing refreshed and brighter by the morning.
Kristie  A.
One of the best night sleeping mask ever!! It leaves my skin soft and clear in the morning. So many moisturizers break me out but never this line. I will always continue to buy this.
Jennie D.
Sunbury, PA
For the price of this gel sleep mask, there are definitely better ones available. This is a little thicker than most that I have tried, but I also seemed to use much more to cover my entire face, which I would have rather not. I liked that it didn't pill up on my face, buy I can't say that it made it feel moist like most brands of sleep masks do. I only bought a super tiny size jar of this, and it pretty much will only be three uses and done.
Nancy  S.
Nashville, TN
This is a great moisturizing treatment when your skin is dry and needs extra moisture. It plumps up the skin and makes the fine lines less visible. It's in a nice tub and easy to use. I use it a few nights a week and it will always be in my skincare routine
Amanda C.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is perfect for the dry winter months! I wake up with my skin looking super hydrated! Just make sure to rinse off in the morning!
Preeti P.
Baltimore , MD
Good product but not great. The formula is nice in that it doesn't ball up or feel tight on the skin for being a gel like consistency. However, I don't really notice a difference in my skin if I do or don't use it. Probably won't repurchase
Shannon H.
Parkersburg, WV
I absolutely love this moisturizer, it is so hydrating and makes my skin feel so smooth. But my favorite part is the cooling effect it has on my skin and when I use it during the day I feel like it helps reduce any puffiness on my skin which is also a plus. I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin and it doesn't break me out or cause any irritations. I also love the smell of it because it smells super fresh.
Adrianna G.
Casa Grande, AZ
This sleeping mask is an amazing way to keep your skin supple and hydrated all through the night so you skin can be ready for tomorrow's adventures. Makeup application was amazing for me. My foundation looked flawless and smooth. My dry patches were taken control of. And I mmmm someone who loves to use matte foundations.
Joanna C.
Tustin
Currently using this product as part of my skin care routine. It was a bit pricey but it did indeed moisturize my face really well. The only downfall is that my face starts to feel oily after a few hours but it could also be because I have naturally oily skin.