Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight sleeping mask combining alguronic acid and algalyte complex to intensely hydrate skin while energizing the complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack features algalyte complex containing a red microalgae polysaccharide and skin-energizing electrolytes which works in synergy with alguronic acid to help balance hydration levels and fight visible signs of aging. Skin is deeply hydrated for a soft, supple, luminous, and more youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 100 women, using product twice daily: Immediately:- 95% said dehydrated skin feels hydrated, replenished, and refreshed- 92% said it effectively hydrates skin after 1 use Within 10 days of use:- 99% said it restores lost moisture- 94% said it boosts moisture retention for a healthy glow

Buy on Sephora*
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I got this product in a #Sephora Favorites kit and I've really been liking it! I lather on the hydrating products at night, especially after a whole day of wearing makeup. This sleeping mask feels so cooling on my skin and I wake up feeling hydrated, without a greasy after-feel. The price point is a little high for a full-sized product but I'll definitely splurge for it if I love it after my sample size runs out. Good skincare isn't cheap, but sooo worth it!
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
First this is a sleeping mask so you need to wear it overnight. I got a smaple of this from sophora and didn't read it. But this mask will leave ypur face soft, smooth, and very hydrated. When i put it on it tingles as it is absorbed by my skin. In the morning you wash it off. I follow by an oil free moisturizer. All in all great product and does what it says it does. It is on the pricier end but very much worth the money.
Halli S.
I did end up really loving this and liking the feeling of my skin in the morning after use. It has a wonderful smell and truly moisturizes and softens the skin. The only downside is the price. It is very expensive for the benefits of it.
Shirley V.
Rosedale , MD
I'm still trying to figure this out and see if this works for my skin or not my skin was extremely dry so it has been better than before
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Ive tried this as a sample i got and i really felt my face more refreshed after a while.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale
Very light in a good way.  Feels amazing going on.   Did help provide light moisture to my skin.   If you have major concerns you probably need something more heavy duty.   I did use it up rather quickly but have re-purchased.  Would be nice if it offered other benefits as well.
Anyssa M.
McAllen
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! I have teenager skin and it can get oily or dry, depending on the climate outside, and this product never fails to make my skin look matte and flawless while making it feel hydrated and soft! Kind of pricy but definitely worth it!!
Kelsey A.
West Covina, CA
Absolutely love this sleeping pack. I use it at night so when I wake up my face feels plump and moisturized. This product doesn't make my face feel sticky or oily since I have combo skin. This is great for when you feel like you need extra hydration.
I love moisturizers overall so I'm constantly trying new ones out and I can honestly say this is one of my favorites. I tend to use it at night because it is a bit heavy but I wake up feeling incredibly hydrated.
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
Great mask! I got this a luxury sample at Ulta and feel in love. It left my skin ultra hydrated and plump. Can't wait to see the results after a month of using it.
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
Does any one use a serum or moisturizer under this product?