Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight sleeping mask combining alguronic acid and algalyte complex to intensely hydrate skin while energizing the complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack features algalyte complex containing a red microalgae polysaccharide and skin-energizing electrolytes which works in synergy with alguronic acid to help balance hydration levels and fight visible signs of aging. Skin is deeply hydrated for a soft, supple, luminous, and more youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 100 women, using product twice daily: Immediately:- 95% said dehydrated skin feels hydrated, replenished, and refreshed- 92% said it effectively hydrates skin after 1 use Within 10 days of use:- 99% said it restores lost moisture- 94% said it boosts moisture retention for a healthy glow

Photos (2)
Buy on Sephora
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I got this product in a #Sephora Favorites kit and I've really been liking it! I lather on the hydrating products at night, especially after a whole day of wearing makeup. This sleeping mask feels so cooling on my skin and I wake up feeling hydrated, without a greasy after-feel. The price point is a little high for a full-sized product but I'll definitely splurge for it if I love it after my sample size runs out. Good skincare isn't cheap, but sooo worth it!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
First this is a sleeping mask so you need to wear it overnight. I got a smaple of this from sophora and didn't read it. But this mask will leave ypur face soft, smooth, and very hydrated. When i put it on it tingles as it is absorbed by my skin. In the morning you wash it off. I follow by an oil free moisturizer. All in all great product and does what it says it does. It is on the pricier end but very much worth the money.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Works wonders for dry skin! Consistency is gel like, and it makes skin feel kind of filmy, which is fine since you are just supposed to use it before bed. Woke up with my skin feeling very soft and replenished. A nice luxury product if you suffer from dehydrated skin!
Halli S.
Halli S.
I did end up really loving this and liking the feeling of my skin in the morning after use. It has a wonderful smell and truly moisturizes and softens the skin. The only downside is the price. It is very expensive for the benefits of it.
Shirley V.
Shirley V.
Rosedale , MD
I'm still trying to figure this out and see if this works for my skin or not my skin was extremely dry so it has been better than before
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Ive tried this as a sample i got and i really felt my face more refreshed after a while.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I'm absolutely in love with this nighttime moisture pack and even more excited about what the actual ingredients are. It's full of ingredients to keep your skin youthful, glowing, smooth, hydrated and taut. I pile this on thick at bedtime and just let it all sink in. I would give this five stars because it works, but there's a very strong scent of alcohol and it also stings my skin for the first 30 seconds. I never see any signs of skin irritatation. I just know that the alcohol can't be good for the skin, but I just try to weight the risks and benefits. This brand should replace alcohol with something else. It's slowly being done by some companies. Yay!
Lynley B.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
Obsessed! I'm a big fan of purchasing Sephora Favorites bundles. I recently purchased a Beauty Sleep Sephora Favorites, and a deluxe size sample of this was included. After one I could feel the difference in my skin. After three uses I could see the different. I enjoy the texture of this because it doesn't feel slimy or leave a film on your skin, it instantly hydrates and it smells amazing. I'll definitely be purchasing the full size of this when the sample is gone!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
I got a deluxe size of this as a point reward from Sephora. The Algenist line is typically love or hate for me, but this product was just "meh." It was refreshing and lightweight which was great for right before bed, but I didn't feel like I woke up feeling anymore hydrated than a typical moisturizer. It actually reminded me of the Belief Aqua Bomb which I love as a daytime moisturizer, but I would never consider a sleeping pack!
Claire L.
Claire L.
This is the perfect product to add to your skin care routine without completely throwing it off. Works with any skin type you just put it on before you go to bed, wake up, wash off, and reveal amazingly soft, refreshed, and hydrated skin. I have an oily t-zone and I did not feel greasy at all! I loved this product and would absolutely get it again!