Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-hydrating moisturizer combining alguronic acid and algalyte complex to instantly penetrate the skin's surface and boost hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven texture If you want to know more… SPLASH Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer features algalyte complex containing a red microalgae polysaccharide and skin-energizing electrolytes which works in synergy with alguronic acid to help restore hydration levels, balance skin moisture, and improve the appearance of thin, dehydrated skin. Skin is deeply hydrated for a soft, supple, luminous, and more youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 100 women, using product twice daily for 10 days: - 96% said skin feels softer, and looks replenished and nourished - 94% said skin is deeply hydrated, feels healthy and more resilient, and looks regenerated - 93% saw boosted skin radiance

I love the  Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack and the results I have been getting from it but am curious if the  Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer is as effective?
Can this be used under the eyes?
Start your review of Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...amazing amount of moisture. I would highly recommend this for both oily and dry skin types, as I have oily (at times combination) skin and I absolutely love it, even in the heat of the summer. in 9 reviews
I am always searching for hydrating and anti aging products and this fits that bill. It is so gentle and so incredibly hydrating, truly an amazing product. When applying I do notice a bit on tingle but it fades quickly.in 6 reviews
2 months agoRockwall, TX
My skin is super dry, aging with fine lines and periodic blemishes. I am always looking for great moisturizers that work with my crazy skin type. My 72 year old mom bought some Algenist products and I thought I would try them to see if they worked with my skin as well. I tried this moisturizer and it is fantastic. Sometimes gels can be sticky and this one is not. It sinks in well and gives a great moisture boost! I have absolutely no issues with sensitivity.
2 months agomontreal
Feels and looks pretty lightweight but once applied it's heavier than I thought. Smells nice. I usually only use it when I need to make sure my face stays super hydrated, but in the summer I started using it more frequently and I noticed my face was getting more oily throughout the day.
2 months ago
Great moisturizer for hydration! Soaks right into your skin. This is the only moisturizer that doesn’t irritate my eczema. Has a algae complex that always helps with anti aging. I stocked up on two of these when I found them!
5 months agoKansas City, MO
Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mandy C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The texture is really nice of this. Doesn’t leave me feeling greasy or sticky. However the smell is not great! It smells pretty strongly of alcohol or something. Smell is a big piece of skincare to me.
8 months agoHowell, NJ
This moisturizer is amazing! The formula is sick but blends out well into my skin. I can feel my skin taking in all the moisture. Easy application and a little goes a long way. I found this lotion at TJ Maxx at a 80% discount from Sephora/ QVC prices.
2 years agoLafayette Hl, PA
I began using Splash one month ago after receiving extensive training and information on it. It is truly a spectacular product. Algenist uses microalgae, a nutrient-rich algae, which is not only unique but excellent for your skin. The innovative approach to skincare truly pays off through their use of Alguronic Acid, something introduced by their very own team of scientists. All of the science and research that has gone into this line made me trust it, and truly believe in the ingredients. As well, the proof is indeed in the pudding. My face feels softer, brighter, and continually moisturized when using this moisturizer- and that feeling tends to last all day long. I will admit that the gel can feel thick when you first apply it- quite literally for the very first time- but that is more of a shock that wears away once you've experienced the power of the moisturizer. It truly is absorbed into your skin and provides an amazing amount of moisture. I would highly recommend this for both oily and dry skin types, as I have oily (at times combination) skin and I absolutely love it, even in the heat of the summer.
2 years ago
Received a sample from Sephora & I'm loving it! You don't need much because a little goes a long way. Super hydrating and is quickly absorbed! Made my skin feel really smooth
a year agoGuelph, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
2.5 stars - absorbed quickly but, smelled terrible to the point where it was difficult to look past that. I’d say the consistency would be more accurately compared to a thicker serum although since it was a gel my face wasn’t as moisturized as I’d hope and it felt slightly tight within an hour of applying. Didn’t make the skin look any redder but caused my few breakouts to become pronounced very quickly.
2 years agoScottsdale, AZ
This was my first high end moisturizer and I loved it! A rep from the company was at Ulta and recommended this to me for my oily/combo skin which is also quite sensitive. I feel like it truly makes my skin feel plump and hydrated but not oily. It was a bit of a splurge and I don't think you get that much product in it. I don't see myself buying again since I've discovered other things that a cheaper but just as effective. It does do its job, just a bit out of my price range.
2 years agoEdgewater, NJ
Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle S.
This Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer is super effective! I bought a sample sized amount of it recently at Ulta and I instantly noticed results after one use! The gel texture is so refreshing and cooling and after applying it before bedtime I wake up with replenished, moisturized, soft skin! Will definitely buy it again!