Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Chanae B.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Chanae B.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle S.

BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-hydrating moisturizer combining alguronic acid and algalyte complex to instantly penetrate the skin's surface and boost hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven texture If you want to know more… SPLASH Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer features algalyte complex containing a red microalgae polysaccharide and skin-energizing electrolytes which works in synergy with alguronic acid to help restore hydration levels, balance skin moisture, and improve the appearance of thin, dehydrated skin. Skin is deeply hydrated for a soft, supple, luminous, and more youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 100 women, using product twice daily for 10 days: - 96% said skin feels softer, and looks replenished and nourished - 94% said skin is deeply hydrated, feels healthy and more resilient, and looks regenerated - 93% saw boosted skin radiance

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I began using Splash one month ago after receiving extensive training and information on it. It is truly a spectacular product. Algenist uses microalgae, a nutrient-rich algae, which is not only unique but excellent for your skin. The innovative approach to skincare truly pays off through their use of Alguronic Acid, something introduced by their very own team of scientists. All of the science and research that has gone into this line made me trust it, and truly believe in the ingredients. As well, the proof is indeed in the pudding. My face feels softer, brighter, and continually moisturized when using this moisturizer- and that feeling tends to last all day long. I will admit that the gel can feel thick when you first apply it- quite literally for the very first time- but that is more of a shock that wears away once you've experienced the power of the moisturizer. It truly is absorbed into your skin and provides an amazing amount of moisture. I would highly recommend this for both oily and dry skin types, as I have oily (at times combination) skin and I absolutely love it, even in the heat of the summer. " in 9 reviews
  • "I am always searching for hydrating and anti aging products and this fits that bill. It is so gentle and so incredibly hydrating, truly an amazing product. When applying I do notice a bit on tingle but it fades quickly." in 6 reviews
Chanae B.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite moisturizer, period. If you have dry skin this is going to be your best friend. The moisturizer is so lightweight and extremely hydrating due to the gel consistency. It will leave your skin feeling hydrated all day long. Definitely worth the price ($58) and a little goes a long way so the product will last awhile.
Lindsey H.
My MIL gave me a sample of this, and it's amazing! With the change of seasons, my skin gets super dry (even flaky). This is light, moisturizing, and it feels like it even evens my skin texture! Definitely something I'd be willing to use long-term when I can afford to splurge on myself!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I definitely like the way my skin feels when applying this. It is a little pricey but I always think skincare is worth forking out on! I love the gel formula & my skin felt very hydrated!
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
This gel moisturizer is pretty amazing. It really gets into my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. I’m always quite happy to do my skincare routine knowing that I’m going to be happy with my skin that day!
Jade L.
Bellevue
This product smells DISGUSTING. Almost like some type of rotten alcohol. It doesn't feel like gel to me at all, it's creamy not jelly. It did absorb fast but left a resident feeling on my skin.
Jael B.
Kristen T.
Received a sample from Sephora & I'm loving it! You don't need much because a little goes a long way. Super hydrating and is quickly absorbed! Made my skin feel really smooth
Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my first high end moisturizer and I loved it! A rep from the company was at Ulta and recommended this to me for my oily/combo skin which is also quite sensitive. I feel like it truly makes my skin feel plump and hydrated but not oily. It was a bit of a splurge and I don't think you get that much product in it. I don't see myself buying again since I've discovered other things that a cheaper but just as effective. It does do its job, just a bit out of my price range.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
This Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Gel Moisturizer is super effective! I bought a sample sized amount of it recently at Ulta and I instantly noticed results after one use! The gel texture is so refreshing and cooling and after applying it before bedtime I wake up with replenished, moisturized, soft skin! Will definitely buy it again!
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
Great product for combo skin
I really like this moisturizer. I have dry patches on my face and this takes care of that. During the day I put this on first and then layer over the Algenist Sublime Defense blur lotion and it keeps my skin radiant and not oily. I don't have to use powder or foundation anymore, either. Love Algenist. I also use their eye cream and facewash.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Can this be used under the eyes?