BY ALGENIST

Naturally derived safer mineral UVA-UVB protection reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer. see more...

Algenist SPF 30 Repairing Tint/Blur Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Moisturizer
  • "I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer!  It is so lightweight and it has SPF in it, which is amazing! I always want to make sure I am protecting my skin as well as taking care of it by moisturizing it.  This product does not have a "sunscreen" smell to it either, so it is perfect for everyday use!  It goes really well under makeup as well.  It doesn't all up or anything under makeup.  Great product!!" in 6 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Asha B.
I really like this product. It is lightweight, smells nice, doesn't sit on top of the skin; as in it actually absorbs. My only complaint is that it is stupid expensive. I really love the product and all of the great reviews it seems to get agree with me, but is the price really necessary?
Jessica H.
I love this tinted moisturizer because it has such a nice light texture, it covers and doesn’t settle into lines. It is anti aging and deeply hydrating. It has an awesome SPF 30, and is super easy to apply
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Linda C.
There isn't a great color range. I'm tan with olive undertones and I couldn't find one that worked perfectly. I still bought it and tried it with a powder foundation to match better. The formula doesn't blend as well as I would like, and it gets pretty shiny towards the end of the day, and you're lucky if you still have 50% of it on by the end of the day.
Renae C.
Panama City, FL
LOVE this product!
I have light medium/olive/yellow undertone skin color, and I have previously been using the "medium" color, but now they just have light/medium and tan, so I went with the light/medium and feel it's perfect for me. This is a great tinted moisturizer. It's lightweight and doesn't irritate my skin. I just add a little bronzer on top of it if I want to have more of a tan highlight.
Kristen C.
Gulfport, FL
I really didn't enjoy this. Algenist has amazing products and while I thought the skincare side of this was amazing, they need to work in their shades. Since it is more like a tinted moisturizer I know that my exact match isn't possible, but even the light shade is VERY orange and oxidizes even more orange.