Algenist REVEAL Concentrated Color Correcting Drops - Pink

What it is: A unique color corrector from microalgae and pigments to treat the main concerns of uneven skin by soothing, brightening, and neutralizing skintone. What it is formulated to do: This weightless, color drop serum combines red microalgae,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist REVEAL Concentrated Color Correcting Drops - Pink!
3 months ago
I love mostly everything this brand puts out! these drops do not irritate my sensitive skin and work well with my foundation and concealer. I also live the limiting drops that Algenist makes! I definitely recommend these for your color correcting needs.
9 months agoLancaster, PA
Love! Such a light, creamy consistency. Goes on smoothly. Barely feels like anything is on your skin. Brightens dark and dull areas of face.