4 colors available

BY ALGENIST #28 in Color Correcting

A unique color corrector featuring microalgae and pigments to treat the main concerns of uneven skin. This weightless color drop serum combines microalgae, alguronic acid, and microalgae oil to instantly color correct, treat skin, and cover imperfections. Use alone or add into makeup or skin care products to help balance skin's texture and tone for smoother, more even, and longer-lasting makeup wear. Green Color Correcting Drops: green microalgae and pigments work in synergy to color correct and neutralize redness. Apricot Color Correcting Drops: golden microalgae and pigments work in synergy to color correct and neutralize dark, discolored skin. Blue Color Correcting Drops: blue microalgae and pigments work in synergy to color correct and neutralize sallow skin. Pink Color Correcting Drops: red microalgae and pigments work in synergy to color correct and neutralize dull-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 65 women, using product once daily for 10 consecutive days: Green Color Correcting Drops (redness): - 95% of subjects saw visibly corrected redness Apricot Color Correcting Drops (discoloration): - 85% of subjects saw visibly corrected discoloration Blue Color Correcting Drops (sallowness): - 92% of subjects saw visibly corrected and neutralized yellow undertones Pink Color Correcting Drops (dullness): - 88% of subjects saw visibly corrected skin dullness

• Does this look natural or leave a green tinge of color?1 Answers
  • I've been seeing this product around and am curious as to how well ...1 Answers
  • I have a burn mark on my forehead, would this help aid me in coveri...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Review for: Green
I got a mini of this at Sephora because I received one of those offer emails where you get a gift with purchase and decided to take advantage. I have the green one that gets rid of redness and its great. I have mixed it into my foundation and have also just applied a few drops to my cheeks that get really red. It worked right away and was light on my skin. Even the mini that I got has a ton of product so the full size must last forever. I like the dropper application and how thin the product is.
Lili A.
Lili A.
alameda, CA
I have these in every color and love these! The consistency is a little drying but it goes well mixed in with a moistrizer! You can also put it on the skin before your makeup or even as a touch up afterwards. I mostly used the green one because I did have redness on my cheeks and they did go down a bit, the difference wasn't insane it I did notice a little less redness over time! Maybe if I was more consistent I would've seen better results.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Review for: Green

color corrector when you have red zones come in handy is very useful that perfectly moisturizes the skin of the face is delicate I like to put it before makeup//
corrector de color para cuando tienes zonas rojas vienen muy bien es muy útil por que hidrata perfectamente la piel del rostro que es delicada me gusta ponerlo antes de maquillarme !!!
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
I really liked these! I mixed them with my serum and used for about a month straight. I sometimes mixed with my primer too for extra color correcting right before my foundation. Overall I think they helped with redness (I used the green ones) but not something I see as essential in my skin care regimen
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
I have received a small sample of this and honestly I have acne prone skin and redness in the morning so it literally evened out my skin tone even I didn't recognize my skin. It was wonderful, I can't wait until a sale comes up so that I can get a full size.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this formula. I have mild redness on my cheeks & this product works really well for neutralizing it. It's a liquid so it can be mixed into foundation or applied directly to the skin. I wouldn't recommend this for extreme discoloration though.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
I love these! I use the green ones to combat redness in my face. I find this work best when used under foundation. I apply with a beauty blender. Be careful to moisturize well because it can cling to dry spots.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This works wonders!! I have the one for dull skin and a few drops of this makes my skin look rested, renewed and it just glows! You don't need much get alot for your money! I wanna try all of them!!
Meabh B.
Meabh B.
Not great at correcting redness on my face. Pricey for what it claims to do. I'll probably try something different next time. I can say that it doesn't cause any irritation on my sensitive skin.
Kayti S.
Kayti S.
This stuff is amazing, because using a beauty blender, you can dab it on and watch the green fade out while taking your redness away! Meaning no need to cover with foundation!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Has this product actually helped cover anyone's redness on their cheeks?
Yoraily D.
Yoraily D.
Bronx, NY
Everyone is raving about color correctors these days and I am intrigued. I have dark eye circles that even though they're not super dark, sometimes it takes a bit of time to fully conceal them. Has anyone had any success with this in concerns to under eye circles?
Sondra H.
Sondra H.
San Diego, CA
I have heard great thing about this product (although I am kind of lost on color correcting altogether), and I'm wondering if this is multi-purpose in terms of redness and discolorations, or solely for redness?
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Saint Louis, MO
Does this look natural or leave a green tinge of color?
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
I've been seeing this product around and am curious as to how well they work. I have pretty red skin due to acne scarring so I'm just wondering if this would help even out my skin tone? Do you apply before foundation like as a primer, or could you mix with your foundation?