MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersAlgenist
Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF15 - Tan

ALGENIST Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF15 - Tan

Cover, correct and perfect your complexion with the Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF 15 from clinical skincare brand, ALGENIST. Bridging the gap between makeup and skincare, the lightweight, serum foundation delivers buildable, full coverage with a radiant, semi-matt finish that expertly evens the skin tone whilst minimising the appearance of imperfections. Gliding effortlessly across skin, the foundation won't feel heavy on the face, and utilises an AlgaCorrecting Complex that corrects and treats dull, uneven skin tone. Smoothing and evening your complexion, its dose of Microalgae Oil and Alguronic Acid work in synergy to hydrate, lock in moisture and provide long-term and anti-ageing benefits. Skin looks smooth and flawless with long-lasting results. Fortified with SPF 15 to help prevent sun damage. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Free from parabens, sulphates, phthalates and synthetic dyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALGENIST Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF15 - Tan!
Demopolis
Review for: ALGENIST Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF15 - Medium
This foundation is very light weight and has a very light coverage. It covers well and has a very natural look. Hard to tell you have foundation on and feels like you don’t have foundation on.
Review for: ALGENIST Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF15 - Tan
I bought this in a light medium, so I guess that would be a tan color.  It's a light weight foundation that you can keep as a medium or for full coverage.  I love it because it has spf in it and I don't have to add on another spa lotion.  You must hydrate and prime before applying, otherwise it may end up looking cakey. I'm an asian with freckled cheeks and have a light to medium (depending on the season) olive skin tone with gold undertones. I have good skin to begin with and didn't want the foundation to cover my freckles, sad to say I may not be using this as much as I thought.
Glendale, AZ
One of the best foundations i have used. Matte finish. Buildable. Lightweight. Add a primer under and it lasts all day. Shade range is bad but if you can get one in your shade def give it a shot.

Looking for your answer?