ALGENIST Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF15 - Fair

Cover, correct and perfect your complexion with the Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF 15 from clinical skincare brand, ALGENIST. Bridging the gap between makeup and skincare, the lightweight, serum foundation delivers buildable, full coverage with a radiant, semi-matt finish that expertly evens the skin tone whilst minimising the appearance of imperfections. Gliding effortlessly across skin, the foundation won't feel heavy on the face, and utilises an AlgaCorrecting Complex that corrects and treats dull, uneven skin tone. Smoothing and evening your complexion, its dose of Microalgae Oil and Alguronic Acid work in synergy to hydrate, lock in moisture and provide long-term and anti-ageing benefits. Skin looks smooth and flawless with long-lasting results. Fortified with SPF 15 to help prevent sun damage. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Free from parabens, sulphates, phthalates and synthetic dyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ALGENIST Reveal Colour Correcting Anti-Ageing Serum Foundation SPF15 - Fair!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoLexington, KY
I like this product. Feels very light on the skin. From what I can tell it has pretty decent coverage. I don't have alot of acne but I do have redness in my cheeks and this covers it pretty well.