Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Eye Serum Concealer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, buildable serum concealer, formulated to visibly smooth the eye area and cover dark circles and imperfections with a satin, radiant-looking finish. Solutions for: - Dark circles - Fine lines and wrinkles - If you want to know more… This unique formula targets specific color concerns, while concealing dark circles and visibly brightening the eye area. AlgaCorrecting complex with unique microalgae and pigments color corrects and treats the appearance of dull, uneven skintone. Alguronic acid and microalgae oil, which are patented regenerative compounds produced from micro-algae, work in synergy to refine the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to provide a youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: In self-assessments of 70 women, using product once a day, immediately after use: - 100% of subjects reported it provided lightweight coverage - 97% of subjects reported it helped conceal imperfections and discoloration around the eyes After 10 days of use - 97% of subjects reported it leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and even - 97% of subjects reported skin around the eyes appears luminous and more youthful-looking - 96% of subjects reported it does not crease or crack

Does this come in a variety of shades not just two shades that I have seen?
I wanted to know does this really work to help the dark circles under the eye?
Does this concealer have a specific scent or an a fragrance? I am so sensitive and need to speak up for those who are...I am constantly asking this question 😒
Start your review of Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Eye Serum Concealer!
a month ago
Review for: Light
Decent formula but very thin. Took a couple coats to achieve any sort of color correction. Nice applicator tip and easy to blend out. Limited color range, I found the one that was in my shade range was very warm.
2 years agoAustin, TX
Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Eye Serum Concealer uploaded by Kathleen M.
Review for: Light, Medium
I have this in two shades and used one for the under-eye and the other for general concealing of the face. It's not a bad product per say, but it's not my favorite concealer. It builds up nicely, but I have problems with it creasing under my eye, which is why I'm not personally a fan. It does do a great job in hiding my dark circles, but there are far better concealers out there for a much lower price.
2 years agoAstoria, NY
I have very fair skin so my dark circles show on mornings when I haven't slept for at least 7 hours. I keep this product in the fridge so that the coolness calms my eyes in the AM and I love how it's a natural, brightening finish. It's not yellow in color like some other under eye concealers but I do find it cakes a little bit by the end of the day. I've been using it since April and a little bit goes a long way. Will most likely purchase again unless I find a product that works even better!
5 months agoCharlston , SC
Review for: Tan
I just discovered this product at my local Marshalls. Oh my God it makes a huge difference covering my under eye darkness. Just a little bit under my eyes get it to a normal color. You can use it without foundation or away. And then beautifully.
3 years agoWillis, TX
Just picked this up at Sephora a few weeks ago and LOVE it. I have not, in the past, been a huge fan of primer because they seem to end up feeling cakey, but this one is so light and cool that I hardly notice it. The color correcting aspect is a huge bonus for me as my cheeks are reddish but I'm not skilled enough to use the individual hues of color correcting fluid. Love this product!
2 years agoSan Jose, CA
Review for: Medium
Love it. Best concealer I've tried. Blends smoothly and creates a glow-like or satin finish. It definitely brings my eyes from looking dead a$$ tired to feeling on fire. Conceals and replenishes. Long lasting! I swear Algenist has thee best skin care products but man how I love their REVEAL makeup line.
5 months agoLakewood
Review for: Light
I love this concealer. I am in my thirties and unfortunately I do have some fine lines. This concealer does not crease, at all. It isn't full coverage but it gives a very natural look to the under eyes and does not crease.
5 months agoSugar hill , GA
Review for: Medium
This product really surprised me. I found a tube of this at TJ Max for 4.99 so I didn’t have high expectations... I was pleasantly surprised. It’s water based so goes on smooth and light and added a nice glow and brightness under your eyes. Really really happy with this find.
2 years agoBoston, MA
For me this was just okay... I purchased this from Sephora and finally got around to using it. It does give a subtle bronze color to my fair skin, but doesn't really counteract any redness I might have. For reference my skin is combo/dry with some texture/enlarged pores. I know that it doesn't say it fills in pores, but it also didn't do anything special for me. I also thought it felt sort of heavy on my skin. It wasn't super expensive so I will finish it up, but I wouldn't repurchase.
3 years ago
This is a perfect product for people stepping foot into the color correction arena. It self adjust to your needs and balances out your skin all by itself, just apply like a moisturizer and your done, and yes it does it's job and keeps your makeup wear longer throughout the day!