3 colors available

BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A long-lasting, buildable serum concealer, formulated to visibly smooth the eye area and cover dark circles and imperfections with a satin, radiant-looking finish. Solutions for: - Dark circles - Fine lines and wrinkles - If you want to know more… This unique formula targets specific color concerns, while concealing dark circles and visibly brightening the eye area. AlgaCorrecting complex with unique microalgae and pigments color corrects and treats the appearance of dull, uneven skintone. Alguronic acid and microalgae oil, which are patented regenerative compounds produced from micro-algae, work in synergy to refine the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to provide a youthful-looking appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, and triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, and hypoallergenic. Research results: In self-assessments of 70 women, using product once a day, immediately after use: - 100% of subjects reported it provided lightweight coverage - 97% of subjects reported it helped conceal imperfections and discoloration around the eyes After 10 days of use - 97% of subjects reported it leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and even - 97% of subjects reported skin around the eyes appears luminous and more youthful-looking - 96% of subjects reported it does not crease or crack

Buy on Sephora*
Maria G.
Maria G.
Review for: Tan
La verdad si e gusto pero a mí tipo de piel no le sentó muy buen ya que mi piel es de tipo grasa entonces este producto me hizo tener la piel más grasosa h esto no me gusto pero pienso que para pieles resecas o mixta estará perfecta
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
Decatur, IL
Review for: Tan
Great for hiding bags under eyes and bring back the POP!! 😊😊 Highly recommended & Blends perfectly!
Laurynn P.
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
Review for: Algenist REVEAL Color Correcting Radiant Primer universal color-correcting beige 1 oz
For me this was just okay... I purchased this from Sephora and finally got around to using it. It does give a subtle bronze color to my fair skin, but doesn't really counteract any redness I might have. For reference my skin is combo/dry with some texture/enlarged pores. I know that it doesn't say it fills in pores, but it also didn't do anything special for me. I also thought it felt sort of heavy on my skin. It wasn't super expensive so I will finish it up, but I wouldn't repurchase.
Paola N.
Paola N.
YONKERS, NY
This is my new favorite obsession! This little primer is a miracle. When you dispense the product, its white and it has little beads (kinda like a scrub)... When you apply it to the skin, it melts and it dispenses a little color that corrects your skin tone. It gives a matte look. I use this product whenever I don't feel like doing makeup! Got it at Sephora.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
This is a perfect product for people stepping foot into the color correction arena. It self adjust to your needs and balances out your skin all by itself, just apply like a moisturizer and your done, and yes it does it's job and keeps your makeup wear longer throughout the day!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Just picked this up at Sephora a few weeks ago and LOVE it. I have not, in the past, been a huge fan of primer because they seem to end up feeling cakey, but this one is so light and cool that I hardly notice it. The color correcting aspect is a huge bonus for me as my cheeks are reddish but I'm not skilled enough to use the individual hues of color correcting fluid. Love this product!
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501
Review for: Light, Medium, Tan
Estos tonoa de concelerrr me encanta y mas el tonp mediun ese es mi favorito y quisera probar loa otros bm
Sherica R.
Sherica R.
Martinsville, VA
I wanted to know does this really work to help the dark circles under the eye?
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Stratford
Estan haciendo campaña para este producto? Es que en realidad se ve super bueno y me encantaría probarlo ver en profundidad su efecto, gracias.
Does this concealer have a specific scent or an a fragrance? I am so sensitive and need to speak up for those who are...I am constantly asking this question 😒
Mel R.
Mel R.
Does this concealer have all natural ingredients?