Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Eye Serum Brightener

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A silky, universally tinted eye brightener, formulated to visibly illuminate the undereye area, cover dark circles, and blur imperfections for a refreshed,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Eye Serum Brightener!
a year agoMurfreesboro , TN
This product works well under concealer by lightening dark circles and smoothing the area for concealer. I can definitely see a difference in under-eye brightness. You only need a small amount to have brighter, more nourished under eyes.
8 months agoCalgary, AB
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This has been the best undereye concealer I have used. It has a slight salmon colour, perfect for dark circles and is very hydrating. It stays put for most of the day and is very hydrating. It is very slick though and I find is too shiny for my liking. I have mature skin so I don't like to use face powder to set my makeup as it settles into my lines. My fix is to use a clean tissue and blot the shine away after I am done my makeup. This gives me the matte look I desire under my eyes but keeps the concealor in place.