Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Anti-Aging Serum Foundation SPF15

REVEAL Color Correcting Anti-Aging Serum Foundation SPF15 - This one-of-a-kind, lightweight foundation with buildable coverage, combines AlgaCorrecting complex, alguronic acid and microalgae oil to instantly color correct, smooth skin, and cover imperfections. AlgaCorrecting complex helps treat the appearance of dull, uneven skin tone. A long-lasting semi-matte finish leaves skin looking and feeling smooth, radiant and flawless. - REVEAL Color Correcting Anti-Aging Serum Foundation SPF15

How does this do with dry/flakey skin?
What's the best tool to apply this foundation? Sponge or brush? Which one?
Does this foundation oxidize?
Start your review of Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Anti-Aging Serum Foundation SPF15!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Not so sure about the anti-aging and color correcting policies but it is a good medium coverage foundation with decent wear time when set with a spray or powder fantastic match for my skin.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Charleston, SC
I have mixed emotions about this serum. I love the color and the coverage, however it seems to amplify my dry skin so I always have to mix it in with a moisturizer. I have to make sure to properly prep my skin before attempting anything with this product. If I prep and mix it with a moisturizer, it really is beautiful! Plus I always love SPF.
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Jacksonville , FL
I recently saw this foundation while browsing through marshalls and i could not believe i actually found my shade. It was only $9 which is an absolute steal compared to what it costs retail. I am so excited to try out this product and see if it would be worth the normal price. The cashier said she absolutely loves this brand and was shocked that it was even here at marshalls.
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Humble, TX
Why does no-one talk about this foundation?! I have oily-combo skin but I work on an airplane and mattifying full coverage foundations can look weird after a few hours. This gives me a gorgeous natural looking finish that masks imperfections but doesn't crack in the dry work environment and needs minimal touch up throughout the 14+ hour work days. Best serum foundation I've found!!!!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Spring Hill, FL
Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Anti-Aging Serum Foundation SPF15 uploaded by Amy W.
I was sent this foundation by my Swap sister. It is her favorite foundation and I can see why. This Foundation doesn’t oxidize, cake or flake. It lasts up till 12 hours (honestly, that is the longest I ever wore it, so it may last longer.) It has a light SPF (15) and it also includes anti-aging ingredients/serum in the formula. This foundation is buildable so can be worn medium to full coverage. #gamechanger #algenist #foundation #makeup #beauty
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Lakewood
I have roseaca and sensitive, oily skin. This hands down is the best foundation I have ever used. It looks like my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin or break down during the day. I have found something that looks as good when I go to take it off as when I first applied it. Also, this completely covers my redness.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this for a couple days and I am hooked. It applied well with the Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush. It recommends 4 drops to begin with & applies with the brush in a medium to full coverage. It covered my scars & redness. It's definitely a "No Makeup Foundation". Feels weightless & I forgot I was wearing foundation. Love how it is buildable. It does transfer & would recommend a setting powder if you have an oily complexion.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
Honolulu, HI
Algenist Reveal Color Correcting Anti-Aging Serum Foundation SPF15 uploaded by Roger B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
MY TAKE: Coverage wise, I only went to far as light to medium for I always want my make up to look skin-like. @algenist product line are known for their skincare benefits and I can attest to that. So I always lean towards their make up line especially for my everyday natural make up look. Application is best using a dense brush rather than a Beauty Blender or by any make up sponges since you want its skincare benefits soaked by your skin and not by the sponge. Though you could use your make up sponge if you are into it by incorporating your favorite face oil. It makes the application smooth. Makes my skin look radiant and healthy. . ADDITIONAL INFO (Algenist Website): This one-of-a-kind, lightweight foundation with buildable coverage, combines AlgaCorrecting Complex, Alguronic Acid and Microalgae Oil to instantly color correct, smooth skin, and cover imperfections. AlgaCorrecting Complex helps treat the appearance of dull, uneven skin tone. A long-lasting semi-matte finish leaves skin looking and feeling smooth, radiant and flawless. Available in six shades – Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, and Deep. Size: 30 mL, 1 fl oz. . Please visit brand website for the active ingredients since instagram post has a limit. Hope these informations helped 🙏. #makeup #cosmetics #radiance #skincareroutine #glow #gloss #Skincare #foundation #beauty #2018 #AlgenistRevealFoundation
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Suwanee, GA
this foundation was great for a drop foundation! i mixed it with my algenist luminizing drops for a subtle glow on the skin. it blended really well and doesn’t wear heavy. the undertones for mine were a little more golden than expected, but an easy fix with some concealer and powder. very wearable for every day.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is my go to foundation for during the warm summer months. It is the most lightweight foundation I’ve ever tried and looks very natural. It have some redness on my cheeks and this covers it completely. Also love the dropper for application. Pricey, but worth it in my opinion!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...