Algenist Reveal 6-in-1 Color Correcting Concealer, Tan, 0.25 Ounce

A unique color corrector featuring microalgae and pigments to treat the main concerns of uneven skin. It helps to balance skin's texture and tone for smoother, more even, and longer-lasting makeup wear.

Is this concealer patchy?
Start your review of Algenist Reveal 6-in-1 Color Correcting Concealer, Tan, 0.25 Ounce!
2 months agoSan Jose, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me start with being a huge Algenist fan. Their skin care to their makeup products are fantastic. Unfortunately, my first impression wasn’t that great. Blending this product was difficult and I didn’t love it. To the point that I had to remove my makeup entirely. I’ll give it another shot. Any tips??
a year agoAlbuquerque
This is a great color corrector worth the spurge! Finally cancels out where needed and it's not too heavy or waxy which I hate with most color correctors.