Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Nicole B.

BY ALGENIST #56 in Anti-Aging

A potent dual-action anti-wrinkle and firming serum for visibly smoother, firmer, rejuvenated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum supports the natural cell regeneration process, along with collagen and elastin synthesis to leave skin visibly smoother, tighter skin. For the first time, Alguronic Acid is combined with Retinol in this powerful, comprehensive antiaging formulation to visibly lift and firm skin while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In self-assessments of 100 women using product twice daily: - 91% saw tighter-looking skin after 10 days - 90% saw visibly toner and firmer skin after 10 days - 94% saw boosted skin radiance after 28 days - 93% saw a minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 28 days

Buy on Sephora
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Love! I'm only 21 & really don't have any signs of aging..yet.. but, I do have issues with my smile lines & I have a 7 month old that causes my bags to have bags some days. This rids me of my worries (literally). I use the product sparingly & its lasted quite some time. I could definitely see a person that has fine lines & wrinkles getting so much out of this product!!
Kitty G.
Awesome product! You can feel it working as soon as you apply it. It glides on very smooth but you have a few minutes to apply before it sets into the skin which is not an issue. I have repurshased this 3x and i will definitely continue to use this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kara K.
Plains, PA
My skin does not have many wrinkles, only a few fine lines around my eyes. But this product Definitely makes a difference around that area. Very effective on my fine lines. I would definitely give this a try.
Been using this over a year and it helps keep my skin firm and evens skin tone as well. I use it as a preventative treatment and it's great for my sensitive skin. I like the air tight container to keep the ingredients fresh as well
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Nina P.
Sacramento, CA
This came in a package that I got from Sephora with a collection of Algenist products. I was attracted to this line because they are based out of San Francisco, CA and use a certain type of algae within their products...hence the name Alge-nist. I liked the other products in the kit but didn't care too much for this one. I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin and since it is a retinol...I expected more. The idea of a retinol is for chemical exfoliation and overall more cell turnover to make your skin look for youthful and new. The bottle was nice and fancy but that was about it. I am giving it three stars because it was a nice product, but just didn't work on my skin type. I don't think the retinol is strong enough to make a difference.
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
I love Algenist products and always ask for them for Christmas since they are pricey and I can't afford to use them all the time. I received this product as a deluxe sample from Sephora and will definitely add it to next years wish list. It is a lightweight serum that doesn't make my skin oily and it goes well under makeup if I use it in the morning.
Tina H.
San Francisco, CA
I got a sample size of this product as part of a purchase, and I had noticeable results after using it regularly. I was amazed at how it diminished the fine wrinkles on my face (but of course it only lasted while I was using the product). The texture of the product is smooth and light and doesn't feel heavy or oily on my skin. The price is a bit steep for my budget but the product is really great. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to fight early signs of wrinkles.
Libby B.
Lakeland, FL
This product feels nice when applied but I find I can't use it more than a few nights a week or it leaves me dry and sensitive. I am accustomed to retinol products so I am not a newbie but sensitivity varies with the delivery system of the retinol itself. I have to skip a day or two in between using this which is unusual for me. I bought it on a beauty deal but don't think I would purchase again at full price. I have not yet noticed any significant changes in my skin but I'm going to give it a chance as overall I like this line.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Can anyone who has used this long term tell me if they noticed a difference in their skin? Wondering if it's worth the price.
Andrea W.
Mississauga, ON
Has anybody tried this product or a retinol based product by any company? I'm getting married at the end of this year and I need a good cream/serum/face care routine to ensure my skin is perfect for my wedding day. Any help would be fantastic as I know these prices run high and I want to make the right choice!
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Has anyone else tried this or other algenist products and fell in love???
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I'm looking for a retinol product since all the beauty magazines say that it is the most effective on aging skin...but I'm confused by all the products out there. I've used Algenist products in the past, but this retinol product is soooo much more expensive than other brands. If you have used this, do you think it is worth it over other products, and why? Would you recommend I try this?
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Ulta is having this on sale next week and I'm thinking of purchasing. Where does this go in your skin rotation? After toner? I just started using another Algenist serum with vitamin c for my uneven skin tone, do I rotate them or use together?