Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Nka k.Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Nka k.Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Nicole B.

BY ALGENIST

A potent dual-action anti-wrinkle and firming serum for visibly smoother, firmer, rejuvenated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum supports the natural cell regeneration process, along with collagen and elastin synthesis to leave skin visibly smoother, tighter skin. For the first time, Alguronic Acid is combined with Retinol in this powerful, comprehensive antiaging formulation to visibly lift and firm skin while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In self-assessments of 100 women using product twice daily: - 91% saw tighter-looking skin after 10 days - 90% saw visibly toner and firmer skin after 10 days - 94% saw boosted skin radiance after 28 days - 93% saw a minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 28 days

Buy on Sephora*
Meg M.
Really did help with firming and tightening the skin when I would use it. The product was again too harsh for me to use everyday I had to use only a few times a week as it became too drying but it did well with filling in my fine lines and giving the skin a tighter appearance.
Courtney W.
I didn’t see any big improvements using this product so I gave it up after finishing the bottle. It is a little less expensive than what I use now but I didn’t think it was worth the price since I didn’t see results. What I use now is also more gentle for sensitive skin.
Lynn B.
This is an expensive item. It’s Ia light cream and spreads easily. ’ve taken before and after photos to determine if I see any difference from using the product. I’m on my second bottle and haven’t noticed any improvement. This was disappointing as it had high reviews on Sephora’s site. The Algenist rep said that one bottle is enough to notice a difference. It didn’t bother my sensitive skin and had a light scent. Maybe it works better on older individuals. I’m using what is left in the bottle and I won’t buy this again.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
The packaging is nice except for the fact that you have no earthly idea how much product is left. The formula is soft and after repeatedly using this product I have not seen a difference in my skin. I will not be purchasing again, especially for the price of the product to have no results.
Jennifer B.
Runnells
I love this brand of skin care. I’m always looking for better, newer products!! These products and I’ve tried most were always moist. Some i couldn’t believe how quickly the products were changing for my skin, always for the better. I would recommend this to everyone but it is expensive.
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
I got the Algnist retinal firming & lifting
Serum at a department store on sale.
I like the fact that is a thick texture.
Also it a pomp so much easier to work with.
I recommend it to everyone.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I personally was not impressed with this product. I thought it was too light and just didn’t seem to have much substance. It was my first try of this brand. I was disappointed. Will definitely try other things they make.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I know I’ve tried this because I received it in a Sephora box before but nothing stands out to me about it I think you could get a similar product probably for much cheaper and still have the same results
Joanna F.
I love this stuff! You can’t go wrong with any of their products!! It has no smell, it’s easy to apply and gently on your skin. The bottle it comes in is very plain, which is good because you don’t feel like you’re paying for the design!
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
I can’t say enough good things about this product. The only bad thing is the last 3 bottles I had to return because the pump stopped working. So that really annoyed me because I do love this stuff.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Can anyone who has used this long term tell me if they noticed a difference in their skin? Wondering if it's worth the price.
Andrea W.
Mississauga, ON
Has anybody tried this product or a retinol based product by any company? I'm getting married at the end of this year and I need a good cream/serum/face care routine to ensure my skin is perfect for my wedding day. Any help would be fantastic as I know these prices run high and I want to make the right choice!
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Has anyone else tried this or other algenist products and fell in love???
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I'm looking for a retinol product since all the beauty magazines say that it is the most effective on aging skin...but I'm confused by all the products out there. I've used Algenist products in the past, but this retinol product is soooo much more expensive than other brands. If you have used this, do you think it is worth it over other products, and why? Would you recommend I try this?
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Ulta is having this on sale next week and I'm thinking of purchasing. Where does this go in your skin rotation? After toner? I just started using another Algenist serum with vitamin c for my uneven skin tone, do I rotate them or use together?