BY ALGENIST #85 in Anti-Aging

A potent dual-action anti-wrinkle and firming serum for visibly smoother, firmer, rejuvenated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum supports the natural cell regeneration process, along with collagen and elastin synthesis to leave skin visibly smoother, tighter skin. For the first time, Alguronic Acid is combined with Retinol in this powerful, comprehensive antiaging formulation to visibly lift and firm skin while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In self-assessments of 100 women using product twice daily: - 91% saw tighter-looking skin after 10 days - 90% saw visibly toner and firmer skin after 10 days - 94% saw boosted skin radiance after 28 days - 93% saw a minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 28 days

April M.
April M.
This product was just not showing any difference on my skin although it felt more moisturized and maybe helped my actual moisturizer on top of the serum work better I do not know if I have seen a huge amount of results with this product I am in my 30s and I do not know if this product really worked for me I used the whole entire bottle and have yet to see any results and plus it is very expensive not so cheap so I do not know if I would recommend it to anyone with actual need for tightening and firming of the skin
Julia T.
Julia T.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Algenist products to begin with and this Retinol Firming Serum does not disappoint. I am in my twenties but I still feel the need to get a head start in my anti-aging skin care routine especially because I am out in the sun a lot and that is one of the biggest factors of anti-aging aside from your diet and other factors. I think the price is reasonable for the ingredients and I really feel like my skin is my tight and firming when I wake up in the morning. Be sure to use sunscreen with this product!
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
It is too soon for me to give a comprehensive review of this product, as I've only used it for about a week, but am impressed so far. I like that it sinks into my skin and is non-greasy, the fragrance is mild and almost botanical in nature, and so far it appears to do what it claims. My skin seems brighter and fresher looking the morning after I use it, and I know that retinol is the gold standard for anti-aging properties, so I look forward to seeing the results of long-term use of this promising product.
Wai C.
Wai C.
Bellevue, NE
Algenist is one of my favorite brands. I have introduced many people to this line. The price point is mid, not as expensive as la mer, but certainly not as cheap as drug store brands.
This is one of my go to products. I love this serum and the vitamin c serum. I noticed a difference when using this. I'm currently using this with the regenerative lotion. I feel that it works better than the hourglass night serum (usd $350). It's not a one step product but the results are better and it's more affordable.
Donna L.
Donna L.
Arvada, CO
This product changed my life! As a middle-aged, professional woman, I was concerned about the lack of elasticity and firmness I was seeing around my jaw line and neck. I read the reviews on the Sephora website and decided to give it a try. I cannot live without it! It is light and blends easily so I can apply makeup for work right after applying. Best of all, I've noticed an increase in the texture and firmness of my skin. No more jowls!
Lorelle P.
Lorelle P.
Tampa, FL
This is a light weight serum that absorbs quickly into the skin. I was looking for a retinol product to use at night as what I'd used previously was a gel product that left a sticky feeling on my skin. The Algenist serum leaves my skin feeling smooth. I apply the Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream over the serum and wake up to really soft skin. My skin is sensitive and I've never had a reaction to Algenist products. Highly recommend!
Gemma H.
Gemma H.
This is the most effective and beloved Retinol product I've tried, to date. Though the price has prevented me from purchasing a full-sized bottle yet, while working at Sephora I frequently brought small samples home to use, nightly. It was likely my most sampled product while working there. I completely respect and believe in the recommendation of regular Retinol use that dermatologists prescribe, and I love this product.
Allison C.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Yes!! This product instantly lifts and plumps fine lines! Nightly use of this product filled in the fine lines starting to form in between my eyebrows and gave my whole face a smoothr, more even appearance. Retinol does cause sensitivity to other exfoliants, sun exposure, etc so be careful when regularly using retinol. This product is a great addition to a night time regimen for reversing and preventing signs of aging!
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
I cannot say how much I love the Algenist brand to begin with, they were a total game changer to me when I first began to really care about my skincare regime.
I have some deep lines around my neck area from staring at a computer screen and looking down at paperwork all day and the Firming & Lifting serum has helped me in getting those lines to fade. I use it every night before bed and it's worth every penny!
Suzy M.
Suzy M.
Calabasas, CA
I LOVE this product!!! I'll use it to extend the end of my Dysport wearing off and it helps extend it for a few more weeks. It also tightens and gives and kind of glow around and under my eyes. It is expensive but a little goes a long way. I'd recommend if you don't need A LOT of help as I think anything topical can only do so much, though it is the best thing I've used around my eyes besides an injectible.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Can anyone who has used this long term tell me if they noticed a difference in their skin? Wondering if it's worth the price.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Ulta is having this on sale next week and I'm thinking of purchasing. Where does this go in your skin rotation? After toner? I just started using another Algenist serum with vitamin c for my uneven skin tone, do I rotate them or use together?
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I'm looking for a retinol product since all the beauty magazines say that it is the most effective on aging skin...but I'm confused by all the products out there. I've used Algenist products in the past, but this retinol product is soooo much more expensive than other brands. If you have used this, do you think it is worth it over other products, and why? Would you recommend I try this?
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Has anyone else tried this or other algenist products and fell in love???
Luana S.
Luana S.
Três Passos
Queria poder testa-lo para poder saber se é bom