Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum

A potent dual-action anti-wrinkle and firming serum for visibly smoother, firmer, rejuvenated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum supports the natural cell regeneration process, along with collagen and elastin synthesis to leave skin visibly smoother, tighter skin. For the first time, Alguronic Acid is combined with Retinol in this powerful, comprehensive antiaging formulation to visibly lift and firm skin while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In self-assessments of 100 women using product twice daily: - 91% saw tighter-looking skin after 10 days - 90% saw visibly toner and firmer skin after 10 days - 94% saw boosted skin radiance after 28 days - 93% saw a minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 28 days

Would love to know everyone’s thoughts on this product! I just found it at Marshall’s and am wondering if it is any good?
Has anyone tried this & had good results?
I’m 24, but I’m already having problems with aging. How long do you have to use this product to get results?
Start your review of Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, VA
1,310 reviews
Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Rhonda J.
Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Algenist retinol firming and lifting serum and it has been reformulated from its original release. It costs $98.00. This is a serum that I usually use at night after I use essence and before my moisturizer. It is a thicker, white cream that really doesn’t have a scent. These serums require patience and time in order to be effective. Works for all skin types including sensitive. It does have Anti aging ingredients.
Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Stephanie T.
I purchased this product on a whim because I wanted to try a new retinol cream. This brand caught my attention because of firming claim and the good review. The product has a medium price point. I was very happy with this product. The pump was very easy to use and I I did notice a small difference in my skin.
Ive been using this for about a week now and I do believe it's taking effect. Ive noticed my skin becoming firmer and I bit more lifted. I love the scent! Its light but very fresh. It doesnt leave any residue behind and absorbs quickly. Its easy to wear alone or under makeup. Very gentle for being a retinol product.
Ridgecrest, CA
Got deluxe sample and felt if used long term it would be effective. I didn’t have a noticeable effect from it but I didn’t have a bad reaction to it either so it was a good tester. I trust the brand and would consider in the future
Algenist Retinol Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Monique P.
I came across this product at Sephora when my friend was working there. She gave me a sample and at first I wasn't sure but now I'm addicted. I've literally bought about 5 since then. It really has helped my fine lines and overall radiance. It's definitely a holy grail for me.
Love! I'm only 21 & really don't have any signs of aging..yet.. but, I do have issues with my smile lines & I have a 7 month old that causes my bags to have bags some days. This rids me of my worries (literally). I use the product sparingly & its lasted quite some time. I could definitely see a person that has fine lines & wrinkles getting so much out of this product!!
Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful retinol product that isn't too irritating on sensitive skin. I make sure to avoid sun exposure when using this, so I will typically apply at night. My skin feels smoother and I notice more volume to it the next day
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this at night. My skin appears nicer in the morning. It looks renewed and fresh. Enjoying the results I’m seeing with consistent use.
texas
Im not sure but I think Algenist has upgraded this product & it's now called "ELEVATE ADVANCED RETINOL SERUM". I was so burnt out from buying different retinols including high end & popular drugstore brands. The results were negative! Either the product did nothing at all or it caused an acne breakout or a near chemical burn when my face turned bright red & burned like fire hours after I washed it off! After THAT experience I was afraid of retinol & lost my desire to find a really good one. I felt maybe retinol & my skin just didnt mix! But everywhere I researched anti-aging online it was always about the retinol! Desperate I sought advice from my favorite estitician & she highly recommended 2 brands that were VERY expensive & after telling her my skin issues-she said I definately needed a retinol! I knew I would have to save a few paychecks to get the brand products list she said I should use. Until I saved up for her beauty plan I knew I had to look again at retinol! This time I didnt go to my regular shopping sites where I'd spend hrs reading raving reviews I believed all were true!  THAT was my problem! She also told me never to shop at auction sites or bargain sites for skincare because it's a big risk with your skin & your money when the majority of products are fakes! I knew she was right since I'd been disappointed with no results from some favorite brands bought at a fraction of normal cost at auctions! I thought about the last product that gave me big results & it was Algenist Lifting Firming Cream I'd usually buy from QVC. I discovered the Algenist website & saw they sell many travel size products you can try that cost very little! I thought that was a great idea! Order from the best source to be sure product is authentic & very fresh & pay less for try me sizes before investing in more expensive full sizes. I bought 2 Vit C serums & 2 Elevate Advanced Retinol Serum. (this is the upgraded Algenist retinol name/formula) I originally thought I'd use the C in daytime & try the retinol at night until I saved up for my friend's beauty plan. I was impressed with all the reviews on the Algenist site. They sounded honest & sincere. Over & over they said the retinol was potent but gentle for sensitive skin without redness, peeling or breakouts! Sounded perfect for me. From the first pump out of the bottle I knew this was a retinol in a whole different league! It wasnt watery with a messy dropper like I was used to. It was thicker like a lotion & it had an amazing velvety feel gliding over my face! I loved the feel of it. I could almost imagine pores shrinking as the serum settled in. Thankfully the reviews were true! It's great for sensitive skin or for anyone who had bad experiences with other retinols! I have been using a little over 2 weeks & I'm very pleased with the results & how often I can use it without fear of irritation. My skin is feeling firmer, smoother & pores look smaller! I couldnt be more pleased! I highly recommend it. Try it by getting a travel size to see if you like it enough to invest in full sizes! They have great customer service & kept me informed of every step of my delivery by text. It was delivered super fast! If I use carefully-focusing mainly on problem areas yet I still cover whole face-I have gotten 14 applications out of the travel size bottle! I think that's pretty good! More than I expected!
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
What I love most about this product is the fact that the retinol is a VEGAN retinol! It doesn’t make your skin as sensitive to the sun and you don’t need to wear as high of an SPF. PLUS you can use it morning AND night!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Smart Custom-Repair Serum I would love to try this product! My skin has been feeling petty dry and tick! I would like to try please 😍
Rhonda J. il y a 2 ans
It is a good serum, I got a sample of it and really liked it