Algenist Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Lindzee M.

BY ALGENIST

A multiaction tinted moisturizer that blurs the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin radiance with the added protection of SPF 30. Combining expert clinical skincare science with professional color, this lightweight formula provides extraordinary skincare results as it immediately blurs the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, refines skin texture while smoothing, and visibly restores skin's elasticity and suppleness. Great for all skin types, it offers SPF 30 sun protection and creates a luminous complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain GMOs or triclosan. Research results: After 1 day of use:- 94% of subjects saw minimized imperfections- 90% of subjects saw an instantly healthy, natural, and radiant finish After 10 days:- 94% of subjects saw younger-looking skin- 94% of subjects saw improved and visibly refined skin texture

Buy on Sephora*
Lindzee M.
Seattle, WA
Best lightweight foundation I've found. I'd used Bobbi Brown's BB Cream religiously for ~2 years, but a friend recently introduced this to me. It's a little heavier coverage than Bobbi Brown's -- I'd say closer to medium. And a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for ages! It's super moisturizing and makes your skin feel soft, smooth and glowy. My skin is also fairly acne-prone. While I had a couple of tiny pimples in the beginning, I've had nothing since. My skin looks better than ever -- even without makeup! (For reference, I'm in my late 20s with oily/normal skin. My friend that also uses it has dry skin, and it's great for her, too!)
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Eh, this is okay but nothing spectacular. I own shade light which is now a tad too light for me since I have a tan, but even when it did match (sort of) it was still quite dark to be considered for light skin tones. Also, it is very peach in color and so it does not cover a lot of bases. It should be more neutral toned! I also found that it didn't last very long on my skin so it isn't my favorite.
Jennifer H.
Vancouver, WA
This tinted moisturizer provides good coverage and is incredibly moisturizing- no need for extra steps and I love that it's an spf of 30. It does have a rather strong coconut-esque scent I occasionally find too overwhelming and can go on a bit too heavily for warmer days where the "glow" goes a little more into slick and thick.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
I love that this has an SPF in it. It made my skin look and feel so soft! I recommend.
Miriam B.
I feel that this tinted moisturizer is completely underrated! If you have dry-combo skin like me, this is a must for daily use. It is very moisturizing, and provides a ton of coverage. It gives your skin such an amazing glow and helps with anti-aging. Oh, did I mention it has SPF 30? It is literally amazing. It is very long lasting, and helps keep my skin smooth and clear. It is a little thick, so I'm not sure how well it will work for those with oily skin. A little goes a very long way. I use the shade  light/medium during the winter and switch to the shade medium in the summer. Overall, it's really a great moisturizer!
Kristy R.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this tinted moisturizer with added benefits! The color range leaves much to be desired but I have actually found a match with one of the colors. I love this for no make up look days!
Tiffany P.
Algenist repairing tint has become my absolute favorite tinted moisturizer. It covers like a cream foundation with the feel of a moisturizer. I have never found a product that produces such an amazing glow.