BY ALGENIST #84 in Facial Skincare

An ultra-rich anti-aging face moisturizer Formulated with Alguronic Acid Shea Butter Vitamins C & H Helps balance hydration while minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Improves skin texture & visible damage Unveils a softer smoother brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply day & night to face & neck after cleansing

• Excelent to prevent the effect of age. Being using for 2 ...1 Answers
Kelly L.
I love this eye cream! A little bit daily will go a long way. It’s shiny, silvery even with no scent and absorbs really quickly too. Non sticky. I use it to prevent crows feet and under eye bags from getting worse. It also allows me to have no cakey makeup under my eyes. I haven’t purchased it for myself (it came from a beauty sample box), but it’s amazing and the only one I want to use from now on.
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
I'm Algenist biggest fan!!! 💖
I got to know them through play by Sephora. They sent me a sample of their eye cream. I love it so much I started looking for their products.
Since then a got there melting cleaner, Face peel, serum, oil, eye cream, Regenerative anti aging ultra rich cream.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I love this stuff. It has a rich whipped texture and it just feels nice on the skin. My skin feels so soft after I use it, and while my wrinkles weren’t totally better, it did have a slight difference. I would recommend this even just solely on how soft it made my face
Glowy M.
Charlottesvle, VA
My HG nighttime moisturizer! I’ve never had a moisturizer give me such intense and instantaneous hydration like this one does. I use it religiously and I will never live without it! I recommend this product to all of my friends who suffer from dry skin!
Jada J.
Naples, FL
This is a nice product. Leaves the skin areas moistened without feeling heavy. I received this in sub box so I'm not sure of its price point, but I like the product.
Elizabeth D.
Hollywood, CA
I love how thick this product is. A little bit goes a long way. Even for being so thick my skin observes it quickly and I just feel nice soft and dewy. I love this product will continue to buy
meli s.
It does have a sticky feeling after applying and your skin feels a bit tacky ,but it definitely does moisturize. I notice the smile wrinkles less noticeable so it's been working so far.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually had this as a sample from sephora and i’m really glad I picked this up. I have used an Estée Lauder anti-aging cream before this and I feel like this product was better just because of how it feels and looks on your skin. Beyond moisturizing my skin, I feel like I have finished my skincare regimen and it gives me a nice little glow.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This product smells really good, and has nice packaging. It is a bit pricey but I have combination skin and it just seemed to make it more oily than if I left it without moisturizer. Not something I’d actually purchase, I got this as a sample from Sephora.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I use this for my neck to prevent wrinkles and it works so well! I received it as a sample and I’ve used almost the whole thing. I’d like to buy the regular size because I feel like it is really light and moisturizes really well!
Kreeslin A.
Excelent to prevent the effect of age. Being using for 2 years.