Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Ultra Rich Cream uploaded by Edwine O.

BY ALGENIST

An ultra-rich anti-aging face moisturizer Formulated with Alguronic Acid Shea Butter Vitamins C & H Helps balance hydration while minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Improves skin texture & visible damage Unveils a softer smoother brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply day & night to face & neck after cleansing

• Excelent to prevent the effect of age. Being using for 2 years. 1 Answers
Makayla X.
Lake Elmo, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if this product has helped with anti-aging but it keeps my skin so moisturized, thats all that matters to me. It doesn't break me out and is great for day time wear. Its not as rich as the overnight cream from Algenist.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the texture, it’s silky and lightweight but also nourishing. However I had to wipe it off my skin because it smells terrible. It smells like old powders and lotions. The smell didn’t fade after more than an hour.
Erica S.
San antonio, TX
I got this in a sample size for christmas this year and I really was surprised how much I liked this! It was super thick so if you're not okay with that just keep that in mind. I really feel like it locked the moisture in and it really left my skin feeling hydrated and nice! It's pretty pricey, so I don't know that I would repurchase all things considered but I really did enjoy using the sample
Alexandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What puts this moisturizer on the wrong path, other than its price, for me is the fact that it's packaged in a jar I tend to avoid any anti-aging moisturizer packaged in a jar as I believe it can be a waste of money.

Although the regenerative Anti-Aging ultra rich Cream contains quality emollients for dry skin, it's far from being the ultimate solution. There isn't a single best anti-aging cream out there, but price/packaging for starters and ingredients disqualify this as a better option out there.
Roxane B.
I LOVE everything about this cream except there is some slight odd smell to it. It's nothing that puts me off so bad that I can't use it, and it fades away fast. But with that being said, this is an amazing cream. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I haven't quite started "the aging" process yet so I couldn't tell you if it is doing anything for fine lines/wrinkles, but I absolutely love the feel of my skin after using this cream. It looks brighter and feels bouncier.
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is crazy great. I had a sample of it and used it all up so fast. The only thing that is preventing me to purchase the full size of the product is that it is. so. expensive. I am on a tighter budget than this allows, but if i wasn't, this is one of the only things that i would use for anti-aging. It feels nice only your skin and you will literally wake up the next morning noticing a tighter looking face.
Tanaya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cream feel rich but it doesn't seems to absorbs into my skin. I doesn't cause any outbreaks and it does provide moisture to my facial routine. However, when I washed my face in the morning, I can feel that the product still sit on top of my skin.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this. Used this only once and won't be using it again. Five minutes after applying, I washed it off. The thing that really bothered me was the smell. It was strong and not pleasant, very plastic and chemically smelling. So I wouldn't recommend this at all if you don't like things that have a strong scent.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes this is hydrating, but it clogged my pores so damn bad!!! It also smells really gross, like pond scum. I would not recommend it, even though I like other products from Algenist. Try their other moisturizers over this one.
Kari W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was really a fantastic product. My skin felt so soft and smooth even after just the first use. It is a very gentle formula! I consider it to be very effective and it definitely met my expectations. The only thing that I would like to improve is the pricing. It is a bit out of my range.
Kreeslin A.
Excelent to prevent the effect of age. Being using for 2 years.