Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Ultra Rich Cream uploaded by Nka k.Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Ultra Rich Cream uploaded by Edwine O.

BY ALGENIST #84 in Facial Skincare

An ultra-rich anti-aging face moisturizer Formulated with Alguronic Acid Shea Butter Vitamins C & H Helps balance hydration while minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Improves skin texture & visible damage Unveils a softer smoother brighter & younger looking complexion To use: Apply day & night to face & neck after cleansing

• Excelent to prevent the effect of age. Being using for 2 years. 1 Answers
Nka k.
Charleston
I'm Algenist biggest fan!!! đź’–
I got to know them through play by Sephora. They sent me a sample of their eye cream. I love it so much I started looking for their products.
Since then a got there melting cleaner, Face peel, serum, oil, eye cream, Regenerative anti aging ultra rich cream.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually had this as a sample from sephora and i’m really glad I picked this up. I have used an Estée Lauder anti-aging cream before this and I feel like this product was better just because of how it feels and looks on your skin. Beyond moisturizing my skin, I feel like I have finished my skincare regimen and it gives me a nice little glow.
Michelle Y.
Los Angeles, CA
As with my experience with all Algenist products, it is good for sensitive skin as it never irritates. However, I also never seen much improvement either. When I spend this much on skincare, I expect to see results eventually. Sure it temporarily mouisturizes but that’s about it.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This product smells really good, and has nice packaging. It is a bit pricey but I have combination skin and it just seemed to make it more oily than if I left it without moisturizer. Not something I’d actually purchase, I got this as a sample from Sephora.
Anya O.
I would not repurchase this. I'm glad I got a sample size because I would be been upset if I had bought the bigger container. It's so expensive and I didn't notice any results at all.
Makayla X.
Lake Elmo, MN
Not sure if this product has helped with anti-aging but it keeps my skin so moisturized, thats all that matters to me. It doesn't break me out and is great for day time wear. Its not as rich as the overnight cream from Algenist.
Tricia J.
This is a great product and really feels nice on your skin. It’s super moisturizing and hasn’t caused me to break out. I just wish it was a little more affordable. My skin is much smoother since using this, and it does seem to make a difference in my fine lines. Great product!
Angie D.
This moisturizer is extremely hydrating and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I use it at night and it keeps my skin looking plump and it feels so soft throughout the rest of the day!
Candice G.
phoenix
This cream was super amazing. There was a smell to it that I wasn’t crazy about but it went away pretty quickly. It made my skin look so glowy and beautiful! It even felt like I had rosy cheeks from the good ingredients in it!
Erica S.
San antonio, TX
I got this in a sample size for christmas this year and I really was surprised how much I liked this! It was super thick so if you're not okay with that just keep that in mind. I really feel like it locked the moisture in and it really left my skin feeling hydrated and nice! It's pretty pricey, so I don't know that I would repurchase all things considered but I really did enjoy using the sample
Kreeslin A.
Excelent to prevent the effect of age. Being using for 2 years.