Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20

A moisturizer with SPF 20 sunscreen protection and the exclusive antiaging ingredient alguronic acid. This fast-absorbing day cream nourishes the skin, restores its moisture, and rebuilds overall firmness and elasticity. Skin is protected against signs of aging caused by UVA and UVB exposure while the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient alguronic acid works to minimize wrinkles. These properties come together to leave your skin hydrated, protected, and looking noticeably younger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of alguronic acid, the bioactive compound available only in Algenist products.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin productionFollowing a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - Skin density (suppleness, elasticity) is restored in 86% of subjects. - Skin radiance is boosted in 93% of subjects. Within 4 weeks of daily use: - Deep wrinkles are minimized in 78% of subjects. - Skin is noticeably tightened and lifted in 81% of subjects.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 does it really work ? Does it help your skin look younger
How well does this product work? Is there a noticeable difference, and if so, how long does it take to see the results?
I've been eyeing this product for my mom, the SPF is a plus.. However I heard the formula is not as good as the one without SPF, thoughts ??
Start your review of Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is such a good moisturizer, it's very hydrating and at the same time it helps for ant aging. I can tell that it's effective, it's my first time using it but I can tell the difference. in 7 reviews
...from this line on my aging (mid-40s), sun-damaged (California girl) very dry skin! I do find many of their products a bit on the heavy/balmier texture side, which I love for night use, so I was not sure about using this product, because since it has sunscreen, it is obviously for daytime use. But happily, though it is hydrating, it is not at all greasy! It feels light on. Soaks in quickly. My bb cream makeup goes on smooth over this. I've been using it for 6 weeks, and I feel like my skin is a tiny bit smoothr (even when I skip, so I know it is not a temporary effect). I'm very impressed!in 4 reviews
got this product as a sample size and really like it. i have super sensitive skin and most things make it burn, but this product doesn't. the packaging is pretty sturdy, but nothing to special. this was my first time trying it out, but i got a lot of use out of the sample size and think the full size will last me a long time. in 3 reviews
3 years ago
After 2 weeks I saw a hug difference. My face was so plump and smooth. I'm 26 years old so I use this as a early start to keep my face looking fresh for the rest of my live. But this product is well worth it. Took one star off because it does have a strange smell but still love it anyway
3 years agoLos Angeles , CA
This left my skin more oily than i would have liked it to. I used this moisturizer mostly at night because it is dense and you only need a little this works effectively if you have combination or dry skin its too greasy for oily skin. I would not but it again.
3 years agoClarksville, MD
Even though I'm still really young, I received a free sample of this from Sephora and fell in love with it. This cleared my skin up like nothing else! This is one of the most expensive moisturizers I've ever seen, but I'd purchase it in a heartbeat if my sample ran out.
2 years agoAlbany, CA
Wow, let me say first that everything by Algenist that I've ever tried has been really impressive. This SPF moisturizer is effective and non-greasy and sits really well under my makeup. The price tag is a bit much for me, however, so I don't know if I would repurchase.
3 years agoBronx, NY
I don't understand how this brand doesn't get the hype it should be getting. Its an amazing brand in my opinion. I love using this product because I love taking care of my skin. Its amazing. You can wear it alone or under makeup.
9 months agoSalem, VA
I use this moisturizer twice a day after cleansing the skin and it leaves my skin soft and ready for the day. I love this moisturizer ❤️ while the effects are not immediately noticeable after about two or so weeks you will notice fine lines and wrinkles visibly diminished.
3 years agoCovington, LA
I love this cream. It makes my skin look beautiful. It's not greasy and is easily absorbed in the skin. The brand in itself is a bit expensive but their products work. I don't mind spending a little extra for products that work.
3 years agoWinfield, MO
I recently received a sample of this in my Sephora PLAY box. It seems to be working great. I noticed lines plumping up a bit. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin
3 years agoSan Francisco, CA
I tried several of these Algenist products, and none of them worked for me, despite the glowing reviews.  I started having breakouts after using this line regularly.  According to my dermatologist, some people can't tolerate the algae components ( that are the foundation of this line) because they are high on the scale of comedogenicity.
2 years agoDenham Springs
I have dry cheeks and i dont believe this really moisturizes them but I love the antioxidant level.  Pills under makeup and i like to use a lot of sunscreen so i just save this for days where I dont wear much makeup