Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer

This fast-absorbing day cream nourishes the skin, restores its moisture, and rebuilds overall firmness and elasticity. Skin is protected against signs of aging caused by UVA and UVB exposure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I've tried a few Algenist brands but none of their products seemed effective.  Even though the pricing of their quality is quite fair and affordable to other luxury brand products.  This moisturizer was a bummer because over time, I felt the consistency started to harden and it's not because I didn't seal the container tightly. Bummer.
2 years agoSalida, CA
This review is based around for of a sample that I got from Sephora. The product itself was much thinner than I expected and has,not a bad smell, but definitely a smell to it. I think to improve this product working on the smell would be key because for me that is the deterring factor from buying the product.
2 years ago
I feel like it didn't do much for my skin maybe a great prevention cream. A little disappointing. But algenist I do like as a line an d is willing to try other products from the line. This particular product I would not buy again
2 years agoMountain View , CA
I was recommended this by a Sephora employee for my concerns with dark under eye circles and fine lines. While the eye cream was definitely moisturizing, I did not see much of a difference after a couple months. However, I used it until the cream ran out since it went along nicely with my makeup routine.
2 years agoFolsom, CA
I am a huge fan of this moisturizer! I have oily prone skin and this kept me hydrated without overdoing it. It soaks right in and is a great skin prep for makeup. A little goes a long way.
2 years agoMontgomery
Great moisturizer absorbs well and not too heavy for my sensitive skin. Not a huge fan of the smell but if you can ignore that it's overall a good moisturizer. I have oily skin and haven't had any issues with this.
2 years ago
What an Amazing product ! Your skin feels so silky after just the first few seconds and continues . It does the job and I believe this whole brand is quality !
2 years ago
Although this did work for me and do what it said I found dipping into the container to be a unhygienic. This product would have been better off in a tube.
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
Works well, I mix it in with my daily moisturizer. It is a bit pricey but I have a ton of samples of it from Beautycon 2015 so it has lasted me a long time
2 years agoChicago, IL
I first tried this product several years ago and was amazed at how well it worked! As I've gotten older it's been a key factor in my skin care