BY ALGENIST

This fast-absorbing day cream nourishes the skin, restores its moisture, and rebuilds overall firmness and elasticity. Skin is protected against signs of aging caused by UVA and UVB exposure.

Veronica Q.
Montgomery
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer absorbs well and not too heavy for my sensitive skin. Not a huge fan of the smell but if you can ignore that it's overall a good moisturizer. I have oily skin and haven't had any issues with this.
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of this moisturizer! I have oily prone skin and this kept me hydrated without overdoing it. It soaks right in and is a great skin prep for makeup. A little goes a long way.
Lyndzi P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a few Algenist brands but none of their products seemed effective.  Even though the pricing of their quality is quite fair and affordable to other luxury brand products.  This moisturizer was a bummer because over time, I felt the consistency started to harden and it's not because I didn't seal the container tightly. Bummer.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This review is based around for of a sample that I got from Sephora. The product itself was much thinner than I expected and has,not a bad smell, but definitely a smell to it. I think to improve this product working on the smell would be key because for me that is the deterring factor from buying the product.
Marry t.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended this by a Sephora employee for my concerns with dark under eye circles and fine lines. While the eye cream was definitely moisturizing, I did not see much of a difference after a couple months. However, I used it until the cream ran out since it went along nicely with my makeup routine.
Tajuana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it didn't do much for my skin maybe a great prevention cream. A little disappointing. But algenist I do like as a line an d is willing to try other products from the line. This particular product I would not buy again
Kimmie K.
What an Amazing product ! Your skin feels so silky after just the first few seconds and continues . It does the job and I believe this whole brand is quality !
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well, I mix it in with my daily moisturizer. It is a bit pricey but I have a ton of samples of it from Beautycon 2015 so it has lasted me a long time
samantha b.
Although this did work for me and do what it said I found dipping into the container to be a unhygienic. This product would have been better off in a tube.
Kate J.
chicago, IL
I first tried this product several years ago and was amazed at how well it worked! As I've gotten older it's been a key factor in my skin care