Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Samantha C.Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Arielle B.

BY ALGENIST

A moisturizer with the exclusive antiaging ingredient Alguronic Acid. This lotion's luxurious texture provides immediate moisture while other antiaging and hydrating ingredients release over time to nourish and regenerate the skin. The revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid works to minimize wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid, the bioactive compound available only in Algenist products.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin productionFollowing a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - Skin density (suppleness, elasticity) is restored in 86% of subjects. - Skin radiance is boosted in 93% of subjects. Within 4 weeks of daily use: - Deep wrinkles are minimized in 78% of subjects. - Skin is noticeably tightened and lifted in 81% of subjects.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I am madly, deeply in love with the agenist overnight cream - so I decided to give this a try. I cannot say I like it as much as the overnight, but it still does a really good job. It has helped even my skin tone and it is very moisturizing. This has definitely made an improvement in my skin, but it is very expensive. If you were just going to purchase one - I would pick the overnight cream instead." in 4 reviews
Heidi J.
Yardley, PA
Got this eye cream a few days ago and it’s already my favorite. It is perfect is you already have small marks or wrinkles around your eyes. I use before go to bed and before make up, it makes my concealer look better
Heather E.
Maumee, OH
Having extremely sensitive skin, I was skeptical of this face cream. I initially received it as a free deluxe sample. After using it for three days my skin was softer and had a tighter appearance. I love It! In my opinion this is the perfect face cream. Highly recommend.
Hannah J.
Washingtn Twp, OH
I’m 29 and started using this at 26. It made a difference right away, but dropped off at a certain point. My mom is....older than 29 and loves this stuff. It made a huge difference for her.
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
While this did leave my skin hydrated, it didn't do much else for me. As a brand, I love Algenist but not this product. It was gentle but it almost left me feeling a little to greasy with my oily skin type. I was also put off by the scent of this moisturizer. I felt my makeup slid around over this.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is the holy Grail of moisturizers. The price is way too expensive but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth after each use. I bought it from Sephora.com after I received a sample size in the mail. I hope they lower the price soon because I do love this so much
Courtney H.
Gilbert, AZ
This brand is very nice I really saw a difference in my skin while using these products. They don't smell the greatest but I love the way it feels and how effective it was I definitely recommend to others
Selena R.
Fresno , CA
This is my savior!!! I am so dry all the time. My skin looked noticeably better after just one use! After seeing the way my skin looked I went back to the store for the eye cream!
Brandon L.
Love this moisturizer. Skin looks and feels amazing. Great for day and night. Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm is a great eye cream to go with this moisturizer.
Tania G.
Ridgely, MD
I absolutely love Algenist products. Everything I have tried, including this moisturizer, I have had amazing results. My favorite day time eye cream is the Complete Eye Renewal Balm. I am a freelance makeup artist and use this on everyone of my clients. This moisturizer leaves my skin looking amazing. I will 100% repurchase this product.
Amanda J.