BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlgenist
Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer

A moisturizer with the exclusive antiaging ingredient Alguronic Acid. This lotion's luxurious texture provides immediate moisture while other antiaging and hydrating ingredients release over time to nourish and regenerate the skin. The revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid works to minimize wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid, the bioactive compound available only in Algenist products.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin productionFollowing a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - Skin density (suppleness, elasticity) is restored in 86% of subjects. - Skin radiance is boosted in 93% of subjects. Within 4 weeks of daily use: - Deep wrinkles are minimized in 78% of subjects. - Skin is noticeably tightened and lifted in 81% of subjects.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Anyone use this? If so is it great for a 43yo and do you use it both day and night?
Start your review of Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...does a really good job. It has helped even my skin tone and it is very moisturizing. This has definitely made an improvement in my skin, but it is very expensive. If you were just going to purchase one - I would pick the overnight cream instead.in reviews
Jamie B.
Hydrating and smooth. Made my skin feel amazing and helped my makeup gone on nice. Would recommend.
Ivy P.
Amazing!!! I got this as a sample first and it feels so good on my skin. I totally recommend it.
Tania G.
Ridgely, MD
I absolutely love Algenist products. Everything I have tried, including this moisturizer, I have had amazing results. My favorite day time eye cream is the Complete Eye Renewal Balm. I am a freelance makeup artist and use this on everyone of my clients. This moisturizer leaves my skin looking amazing. I will 100% repurchase this product.
Coco W.
I love this moisturizer!!! The texture is perfect! It feels very lightweight on my skin and keeps my skin super soft and smooth. Would definitely buy it again!
Misty C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! It does wonders for your skin. It’s a bit pricey, but it adds an abundance of moisture to your skin.
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
I’m a long time user and I wouldn’t change this for anything! Higher price point but worth it. A little goes a long way!
Kim D.
lake mary
Great moisturizer with daily use. I use it in conjunction with other Algenist products
Heather E.
Maumee , OH
Having extremely sensitive skin, I was skeptical of this face cream. I initially received it as a free deluxe sample. After using it for three days my skin was softer and had a tighter appearance. I love It! In my opinion this is the perfect face cream. Highly recommend.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m 29 and started using this at 26. It made a difference right away, but dropped off at a certain point. My mom is....older than 29 and loves this stuff. It made a huge difference for her.
Heidi M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Got this eye cream a few days ago and it’s already my favorite. It is perfect is you already have small marks or wrinkles around your eyes. I use before go to bed and before make up, it makes my concealer look better
Ask a question to the Influenster community...