BY ALGENIST

Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion Algenist 2 oz Lotion (Tester) Women

Julia M.
Julia M.
Love this! I actually bought the whole set but this one is my favorite. I can see dramatic improvement in my face, this replenishes your natural elasticity and hydrates you so that you look radiant. I bought this for my mother for Christmas and she also loves this brand.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami
This is a good brand with better than average products. The packaging is attractive and easy to use. It can be a bit pricey. My issue is that the results are not enough to merit the purchase. I expect anti-aging lotions to provide visible results.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Orlando, FL
I loved that it wasn't greesy. It kept my face mosturized and was exactly what I was looking for in anti-agin lotion. It was gentle on my face, which is important because my face is delicate.
Skye H.
Skye H.
Great for the skin. Really light weight, and such a good price. It was pretty effective, and overall I enjoyed the product
It completely met my expectations
Nitza M.
Nitza M.
Lancaster, PA
This product is amazing love it will definitely buy again, I don't have many fine lines but you could notice the difference after a couple weeks of using it
Jelani A.
Jelani A.
Landover
This one is really good for my dry skin and helps my skin look more younger and fresh. I get this smooth and soft skin after using it
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
New Orleans, LA
I see good results with this on my skin, but the smell is odd. Kind of sour smelling. Its okay, but not worth the smell.
Marithza S.
Marithza S.
Tewksbury, MA
A good product for a woman that is starting to age. Affordable. Sephora. I will try more products. Easy to use, really gentle
♡♡♡ C.
♡♡♡ C.
Bakersfield
Love this product, makes your skin feel and look smooth. I will continue to purchase it and recommend it
teri b.
teri b.
Loved this. Really worked left my skin soft and supple. Unfortunately not able to find ut at my local sephora anymore. Highly reccomend this for my late forties skin