Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion

Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion Algenist 2 oz Lotion (Tester) Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion!
Love to bring this lotion when traveling to a dryer climate. This lotion really helps your face from drying out. It moisturized the whole day ! Definitely a repeat user for this product.
Oily / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Love this! I actually bought the whole set but this one is my favorite. I can see dramatic improvement in my face, this replenishes your natural elasticity and hydrates you so that you look radiant. I bought this for my mother for Christmas and she also loves this brand.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Hialeah, FL
This is a good brand with better than average products. The packaging is attractive and easy to use. It can be a bit pricey. My issue is that the results are not enough to merit the purchase. I expect anti-aging lotions to provide visible results.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I loved that it wasn't greesy. It kept my face mosturized and was exactly what I was looking for in anti-agin lotion. It was gentle on my face, which is important because my face is delicate.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
My daughter gave me .05 oz. bottle of this,and I absolutely LOVED it. My skin texture was much smoother,fine lines seemed less visible,and my skin had a nice glow,I could see the difference after just one use. I would highly recommend this lotion!
Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Covington
Great for the skin. Really light weight, and such a good price. It was pretty effective, and overall I enjoyed the product It completely met my expectations
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Lancaster, PA
This product is amazing love it will definitely buy again, I don't have many fine lines but you could notice the difference after a couple weeks of using it
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Landover
This one is really good for my dry skin and helps my skin look more younger and fresh. I get this smooth and soft skin after using it
Tewksbury, MA
A good product for a woman that is starting to age. Affordable. Sephora. I will try more products. Easy to use, really gentle
Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
New Orleans, LA
I see good results with this on my skin, but the smell is odd. Kind of sour smelling. Its okay, but not worth the smell.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores