Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion

Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion Algenist 2 oz Lotion (Tester) Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion!
a month ago
Love to bring this lotion when traveling to a dryer climate. This lotion really helps your face from drying out. It moisturized the whole day ! Definitely a repeat user for this product.
2 years agoNew York, NY
Love this! I actually bought the whole set but this one is my favorite. I can see dramatic improvement in my face, this replenishes your natural elasticity and hydrates you so that you look radiant. I bought this for my mother for Christmas and she also loves this brand.
2 years agoHialeah, FL
This is a good brand with better than average products. The packaging is attractive and easy to use. It can be a bit pricey. My issue is that the results are not enough to merit the purchase. I expect anti-aging lotions to provide visible results.
2 years agoFt Lauderdale, FL
I loved that it wasn't greesy. It kept my face mosturized and was exactly what I was looking for in anti-agin lotion. It was gentle on my face, which is important because my face is delicate.
6 months ago
My daughter gave me .05 oz. bottle of this,and I absolutely LOVED it. My skin texture was much smoother,fine lines seemed less visible,and my skin had a nice glow,I could see the difference after just one use. I would highly recommend this lotion!
2 years agoCovington
Great for the skin. Really light weight, and such a good price. It was pretty effective, and overall I enjoyed the product It completely met my expectations
2 years agoLancaster, PA
This product is amazing love it will definitely buy again, I don't have many fine lines but you could notice the difference after a couple weeks of using it
2 years agoLandover
This one is really good for my dry skin and helps my skin look more younger and fresh. I get this smooth and soft skin after using it
2 years agoTewksbury, MA
A good product for a woman that is starting to age. Affordable. Sephora. I will try more products. Easy to use, really gentle
2 years agoNew Orleans, LA
I see good results with this on my skin, but the smell is odd. Kind of sour smelling. Its okay, but not worth the smell.