Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion

A lightweight lotion to hydrate skin and address aging concerns. This lotion combines the regenerative power of Alguronic Acid with vitamins C and E to restore skin moisture and reduce signs of aging. An antioxidant and a peptide complex firm skin, minimize the appearance of fine lines, and refine skin texture. The complexion is left smooth and luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Exclusive to Algenist, this remarkable ingredient is now available in skincare products. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active anti-aging ingredients, demonstrating superior anti-aging benefits. Average results measured following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid:- 55% increase in cellular regeneration- 32% increase in elastin synthesis- 26% decrease in melanin productionResults obtained using product twice daily, following a self-assessment of 100 women: Within 10 days of use: - Skin is revived in 91% of subjects- Skin is soft and smooth in 97% of subjectsWithin four weeks of use: - Radiance is boosted in 92% of subjects. - Creates younger looking skin in 90% of subjects.

I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?
Start your review of Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion!
Product Highlights
A great pick for sensitive skin, this lotion is chock full of skin-loving ingredients. It soaks in easy, leaving your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It also makes a great makeup base!in 6 reviews
...this moisturizer a try. This anti-aging, micro alge infused, creamy and hydrating oil-free lotion is a really nice moisturizer. With Alguronic Acid It helps fight against signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. You can use this day or night. Its suitable for all skin types and absorbed easily into my skin. I love the weighted glass bottle and the pump rather than an open jar. You get a generous amount of 2 oz. which is more than usual. This is not heavy and sits comfortably on the skin. It does have a slight scent but its more medicinal or clean, not overpowering or irritating at all. I don't think i'd repurchase this at $95 but if I find it at Marshalls again I will definitely pick it up again for $19.99! It has a shelf life of 12 months once opened.in 3 reviews
2 months ago
I use this once a day @ night to help with my deep 11's & smile lines... They've softened but not gone & I'm satisfied with that because I didn't get them overnight so I don't expect them to leave after a bottle of serum, 30 days or 3 months even...
2 years agoCovington, LA
Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion uploaded by Jillian A.
I recently purchased this at Marshalls for an amazing price! The retail price at Sephora or Ulta is $95. After reading such positive reviews on beautypedia I decided to give this moisturizer a try. This anti-aging, micro alge infused, creamy and hydrating oil-free lotion is a really nice moisturizer. With Alguronic Acid It helps fight against signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. You can use this day or night. Its suitable for all skin types and absorbed easily into my skin. I love the weighted glass bottle and the pump rather than an open jar. You get a generous amount of 2 oz. which is more than usual. This is not heavy and sits comfortably on the skin. It does have a slight scent but its more medicinal or clean, not overpowering or irritating at all. I don't think i'd repurchase this at $95 but if I find it at Marshalls again I will definitely pick it up again for $19.99! It has a shelf life of 12 months once opened.
2 years agoApollo Beach, FL
This product also has that distinctive "Algenist" smell (fishy). I bought it because it was described as a "light moisturizer" which would be suitable for oily skin with added benefits. It didn't absorb too well on my skin (it would sit on my skin for a while without absorbing fully) and I didn't see any improvements on my skin even though I finished the whole bottle. I much prefer Clinique's Gel Moisturizer.
3 years ago
I had a ten day sample kit that I got from Sephora.  The smell of this stuff is amazing but definitely mild enough to not be overpowering but luscious nonetheless. It was a mild vanilla scent. It was smooth going on but I wished it soaked in a bit more. After ten days I wasn't impressed .It didn't work better than any other moisturizer I've tried.
3 years agoTrenton, OH
Alienist products are absolutely incredible. They feel great on your skin and really work. They are good for people of all ages. They are a bit pricey, but totally worth it. Its exactly what i was looking for. Everyone should try them.
3 years agoOakton, VA
Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion uploaded by Veronica M.
I've got hooked on the Algenist brand after recieving a generous offer from a Sephora Store and even though I had never heard of the brand I was amazed at how light, fresh, and gentle their lotion felt on my skin. It absorbed quickly into my skin, just a little goes a long way, glides beautifully across skin & the convenient pump dispenser also added attribute. I did not purchase it based on it being an anti-aging product but rather as a lotion with the added benefit of anti aging properties so I cannot say how well it works on wrinkles and anti aging, I can I only say that it's worked well so far at preventing aging of my skin as I'm only 31. It may seem pricey but when compared to other products in the same category it does not seem too expensive, plus it really does last for over half a year so it does last you a long time with generous use!
2 years agoNew York, NY
This has been the best moisturizer I've ever used! I use it year round and it keeps my skin hydrated even in the dead of winter. I have oily acne prone skin and this doesn't break it out ever. It's a little pricey but the bottle lasts me for 5 months or so!
2 years agoBrooklyn
I truly love this brand! It's definitely up there in price but worth the money as their line is awesome. I've used this lotion since my skin is oily and at times dried and dried well onto my skin. With Algenist I can say all the products I've tried from them brighten the skin and even your skin tone.
2 years agoTempe, AZ
I know A LOT about this product and how it was discovered, accidentally!! I bought into hr hype and purchased it; however, after a few weeks, gave up on it! It was not that effective and I saw zero results!
3 years ago
Keeps skin moisturized overnight, noticeable difference in skin texture and tone in the morning. Easy to apply, includes generous amount of product, works well with sensitive skin. Worth the price.