BY ALGENIST

A lightweight lotion to hydrate skin and address aging concerns. This lotion combines the regenerative power of Alguronic Acid with vitamins C and E to restore skin moisture and reduce signs of aging. An antioxidant and a peptide complex firm skin, minimize the appearance of fine lines, and refine skin texture. The complexion is left smooth and luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates - Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Exclusive to Algenist, this remarkable ingredient is now available in skincare products. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active anti-aging ingredients, demonstrating superior anti-aging benefits. Average results measured following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid:- 55% increase in cellular regeneration- 32% increase in elastin synthesis- 26% decrease in melanin productionResults obtained using product twice daily, following a self-assessment of 100 women: Within 10 days of use: - Skin is revived in 91% of subjects- Skin is soft and smooth in 97% of subjectsWithin four weeks of use: - Radiance is boosted in 92% of subjects. - Creates younger looking skin in 90% of subjects. see more...

• I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring f...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "A great pick for sensitive skin, this lotion is chock full of skin-loving ingredients. It soaks in easy, leaving your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It also makes a great makeup base!" in 6 reviews
  • "I recently purchased this at Marshalls for an amazing price! The retail price at Sephora or Ulta is $95. After reading such positive reviews on beautypedia I decided to give this moisturizer a try. This anti-aging, micro alge infused, creamy and hydrating oil-free lotion is a really nice moisturizer. With Alguronic Acid It helps fight against signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. You can use this day or night. Its suitable for all skin types and absorbed easily into my skin. I love the weighted glass bottle and the pump rather than an open jar. You get a generous amount of 2 oz. which is more than usual. This is not heavy and sits comfortably on the skin. It does have a slight scent but its more medicinal or clean, not overpowering or irritating at all. I don't think i'd repurchase this at $95 but if I find it at Marshalls again I will definitely pick it up again for $19.99! It has a shelf life of 12 months once opened." in 3 reviews
Tamara M.
I'll give this product three-starts because I really didn't see much of a difference after using it continually. I'm 27 so I am staying to get crows feet, file lines and those pesky lines on my forehead. I didn't see any difference after using this product what so ever. But it is nicely moisturizing.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Algenist is a great brand overall and makes really effective and results driven products. I would recommend anything from them. Some products are a little expensive but not too crazy. You definitely get your money’s worth out of these!
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion 2 oz more...
The best anti aging product I’ve ever used but unless you continue to use forever the results don’t last and this product is incredibly expensive. Doesn’t have much of a smell at all. I did notice if it sat for too long it got very watery.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
This product also has that distinctive "Algenist" smell (fishy). I bought it because it was described as a "light moisturizer" which would be suitable for oily skin with added benefits. It didn't absorb too well on my skin (it would sit on my skin for a while without absorbing fully) and I didn't see any improvements on my skin even though I finished the whole bottle. I much prefer Clinique's Gel Moisturizer.
Nita J.
Review for: Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion 2 oz more...
I had a ten day sample kit that I got from Sephora.  The smell of this stuff is amazing but definitely mild enough to not be overpowering but luscious nonetheless. It was a mild vanilla scent. It was smooth going on but I wished it soaked in a bit more. After ten days I wasn't impressed .It didn't work better than any other moisturizer I've tried.
Erica T.
Trenton, OH
Review for: Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion 2 oz more...
Alienist products are absolutely incredible. They feel great on your skin and really work. They are good for people of all ages. They are a bit pricey, but totally worth it. Its exactly what i was looking for. Everyone should try them.
Veronica M.
Review for: Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion 2 oz more...
I've got hooked on the Algenist brand after recieving a generous offer from a Sephora Store and even though I had never heard of the brand I was amazed at how light, fresh, and gentle their lotion felt on my skin. It absorbed quickly into my skin, just a little goes a long way, glides beautifully across skin & the convenient pump dispenser also added attribute. I did not purchase it based on it being an anti-aging product but rather as a lotion with the added benefit of anti aging properties so I cannot say how well it works on wrinkles and anti aging, I can I only say that it's worked well so far at preventing aging of my skin as I'm only 31. It may seem pricey but when compared to other products in the same category it does not seem too expensive, plus it really does last for over half a year so it does last you a long time with generous use!
Gina B.
This has been the best moisturizer I've ever used! I use it year round and it keeps my skin hydrated even in the dead of winter. I have oily acne prone skin and this doesn't break it out ever. It's a little pricey but the bottle lasts me for 5 months or so!
Maria V.
Brooklyn
Review for: Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion 2 oz more...
I truly love this brand! It's definitely up there in price but worth the money as their line is awesome. I've used this lotion since my skin is oily and at times dried and dried well onto my skin. With Algenist I can say all the products I've tried from them brighten the skin and even your skin tone.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?