BY ALGENIST

Buy on Sephora*
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't my favorite cleanser I've ever used. I wasn't a fan of the way it left my skin feeling after washing it as well as the gritty texture. I felt that it didn't really benefit my skin in anyway and it was something I didn't have enjoying using.
Wedding O.
Fishers
It is a very gentle cleanser that I use to wash my face and remove make up all in one step. It is gentle so not all make up comes out at once, which I prefer gentle or foam cleaners for that same purpose. It foams A LOT, when used with my Mia 2 so I use a tiny drop but it hurts a lot if your eyes are not closed tight. I still prefer another cleaner that does not irritates my eyes when accidental contact with my eyes happens.
Nina P.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best cleansers out there on the market! I believe you can get the large size of this at Sephora for $20-$30 and it lasted me for about 6 months. I love how effective this cleanser is in removing my makeup and it is super gentle. It doesn't sting my face or make it feel striped of any natural oils. I have used this alone with my fingertips, the forreo, and with adding in the tata harper rice powder. I would highly recommend this for all skin types and the bonus is the pump dispenser!
Aja S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is super gentle on my skin and has a nice later. It leaves my skin super soft and clean which is exactly what I look for when using a cleanser. I got it at sephora and I'll definitely buy it again.
Gillian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far so good with this cleanser. It is gentle, neutral scented, and it foams! So, I can use it with my Foreo and Clairisonic cleansing tools. It doesn't dry my skin, and it doesn't break me out. Overall this seems like a really nice gentle cleanser. However, 32 oz of facial cleanser? Kind of a lot.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best cleanser I have found that works well with my normal to dry skin. Did not dry me out like other cleansers have. And it takes off your makeup pretty well. Although I dont believe its a makeup remover. Definitely need to repurchase in the near future. Totally loved this product.
Laynna V.
Saginaw, MI
This works really good I just actually bought some, packaging was great & it worked exactly how I hoped it would work maybe better & its real smooth I had no problems with it if recommend this to everyone
Whitney B.
Gardendale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser! Makes my face feel so soft. It's a little pricey but if you can find it at TJ Maxx it's a steal! I will definitely continue to buy.
MOua J.
This cleanser is so good. I love how it cleanse my face so well. Makes my face feel so good after cleaning it. Highly recommended
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser it cleared up my acne with out drying out my skin' got it from Sephora ! It's one of my faves
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Does this feel like the t strips down/ dry out anyone's else's face? I've been using this about a year now but I only use it every other week maybe less because I have noticed it really dries out my face. Allergy or common?