BY ALGENIST #70 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A breakthrough serum, solidified to effectively deliver concentrated actives to fight first visible signs of aging all night long. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… This cutting-edge technology, combining the power of a serum and the texture of a cream in one, delivers highly potent actives overnight for a youthful-looking, glowing complexion in the morning. Supercharged with patented alguronic acid, a powerful antiaging ingredient, and fortified by algaprotein and nutrient-rich coconut water, this hybrid pressed serum addresses the first visible signs of aging by recharging fatigued skin, visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and refining dull, uneven texture. This unique formula breaks into a serum on application and melts into the skin to provide a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 80 women, using product once nightly for 28 days: After 10 days: - 98% of subjects reported skin texture appeared softer and smoother - 93% of subjects reported skin suppleness was restored After 28 days: - 99% of subjects reported skin appeared revitalized and felt refreshed and reenergized - 91% of subjects reported skin was visibly firmer and more toned - 90% of subjects reported fine lines and wrinkles were visibly plumped

• Que tan bueno es este serum????2 Answers
  • Anyone else use this under makeup? How well does it work?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play box. I was unsure of trying the serum, as Im not familiar with Algenist products. After reading reviews I thought "Why not, let's give it a try"

After only two nights of using this my skin already looks amazing. I think this works better at refiner texture and smoothing skin than my current favorite anti aging serum from Vichy. In the morning skin is left feeling soft, glowing and firmer.

It is very thick , but you need to emulsify it to get it to melt down. Then press and gently smooth into skin. It feels amazing and absorbs quickly. I don't find it too heavy or greasy at all. The smell is divine and reminds me of a coconut butter like smell.

I really didnt want to fall in love with this because its so pricey but it just might be worth the price after all.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received this serum in my Sephora play box. I really like the texture of it. It is pretty thick and solid but as soon as you apply it, it melts right into your skin and immediately absorbs right in. It does not leave it greasy or oily at all. I really love the light scent of it. It does leave your skin softer and more radiant. I’m not sure if I can tell a difference in texture/ lines. I do find it to be pretty expensive so it’s not something I would consider purchasing but if you don’t mind the price maybe give it a try.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play bag and I do love it, but THAT PRICE TAG!!!!! Good Lord! Skin care is something I don’t mind splurging on, but this one just doesn’t do anything so extraordinarily different or amazing for my skin, personally, that I can justify spending $95 on a full size version. It does have a pleasant smell to it - not chemically but also nothing too fragrant. It is a nice consistency, but I notice myself using more of it because it’s so thick I don’t feel it really soaking into my skin as well as a more gel or aqua type serum does. I don’t know. I like the product but that price tag has me shook.
Kay L.
I was excited to try this serum (I'm obsessed with trying out new serums) but was vastly disappointed in this. First off, the smell is so strong and just awful. As soon as I put it on my face, I knew I had to wash my face all over again because I couldn't stand the thought of having to smell this on my face for the rest of the night. That said...I can't review it based on how effective it is as a serum since I had to wash my face immediately after application.
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
I got this in my Sephora Play! subscription box, and I've only used it twice, but so far it has exceeded my expectations. Typical serums are oil based, and leave a greasy residue on my skin (that sometimes clogs my skin and causes break-outs!) for example, I tried the Clarins Double Serum and had to stop using it after three days. It caused a horrific break-out that I now have some scarring from. That aside, this serum feels like it melts into your skin, instead of just sitting on top of it. In the morning, my skin feels soft and supple, and not like it was just sitting in a vat of oil all night. Will update if my results change, but so far so good!
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I have been using this night serum for only a few days, but I am already impressed with the results. After the first night, the redness on my cheeks was diminished. My undereye area was even in tone. After a few more uses, I noticed my 11’s/scowl lines have plumped out and are almost completely gone. I am passionate about spreading my opinion about this product. I can’t believe how quickly this serum has improved my skin.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have tried some products from Algenist but nothing to make me fully decide if I like or dislike their brand. This night serum is to be applied in the evening to the entire face after washing.  This solid serum promises to regenerate, smooth, and recharge skin, all I feel is oily and like I have to wash my face again. After waking up with wearing this serum all night long, that usually does something to my face. My face feels like its hydrated and glow-y, but its definitely not. It looks like I had a terrible night sleep and my skin looks dehydrated. Not the look I should have gotten after wearing a serum like this.
Amber P.
S Pasadena, CA
Wow, this product is really amazing. I love how it is a pressed serum so that a little bit goes a long way! The consistency of the product melts in your hand when you go to apply it to your face which makes it really easy to apply. Surprisingly it is not greasy at all and honestly when I wake up in the morning I can totally tell a different with my skin.
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
After looking for a while. I have to say I found love. I wasn't going to try this. Simply because it's very expensive. But !!! We were a match. This serum works magic. It wiped away all the lines on my forehead. It has softened my cheeks. My face feels firmer and lifted. Its reducing my hyperpigmentation. That is a huge claim in a skin serum.
Alix P.
San Jose
I really like this! Got this in my Sephora Play box and I would totally buy it if it wasn’t so pricey! It feels expensive and luxurious on my skin and the smell feels expensive too! The packaging cute be a little cuter but I’m thinking because it might be geared for older women so the packaging seems appropriate for that.
Sonia M.
Que tan bueno es este serum????
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else use this under makeup? How well does it work?