BY ALGENIST #77 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A breakthrough serum, solidified to effectively deliver concentrated actives to fight first visible signs of aging all night long. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… This cutting-edge technology, combining the power of a serum and the texture of a cream in one, delivers highly potent actives overnight for a youthful-looking, glowing complexion in the morning. Supercharged with patented alguronic acid, a powerful antiaging ingredient, and fortified by algaprotein and nutrient-rich coconut water, this hybrid pressed serum addresses the first visible signs of aging by recharging fatigued skin, visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and refining dull, uneven texture. This unique formula breaks into a serum on application and melts into the skin to provide a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 80 women, using product once nightly for 28 days: After 10 days: - 98% of subjects reported skin texture appeared softer and smoother - 93% of subjects reported skin suppleness was restored After 28 days: - 99% of subjects reported skin appeared revitalized and felt refreshed and reenergized - 91% of subjects reported skin was visibly firmer and more toned - 90% of subjects reported fine lines and wrinkles were visibly plumped

• Que tan bueno es este serum????1 Answers
  • Anyone else use this under makeup? How well does it work?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this serum in my Sephora play box. I really like the texture of it. It is pretty thick and solid but as soon as you apply it, it melts right into your skin and immediately absorbs right in. It does not leave it greasy or oily at all. I really love the light scent of it. It does leave your skin softer and more radiant. I’m not sure if I can tell a difference in texture/ lines. I do find it to be pretty expensive so it’s not something I would consider purchasing but if you don’t mind the price maybe give it a try.
Jenna W.
This is by far my most favorite serum I've ever used. The reason why this one goes above and beyond all of the others is because it doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. It's not too heavy, although it seem like it may be with the initial texture of it, once you put it on, it melts into your skin and doesn't leave it feeling like it has a heavy residue. It's very light and it absorbs almost immediately. Within the FIRST day of applying it, I noticed a DRAMATIC difference in the way my skin looked. It was more even toned, more "dewy" looking, it had a radiant glow, and it was so much softer and smoother. I even noticed a few of my fine lines were hardly noticeable. After 2 weeks of using this, some of my fine lines seemed to have disappeared. It it the best serum I've ever used. It may be a little expensive, but it is worth EVERY penny. I've gotten so many compliments on how my skin looks now and sometimes I don't even bother with using foundation, it's that amazing!!! I'd give this more than 5 stars if I could.
Johana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I have to say that I had never tried a serum on my skin before I got the Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum sample in my Sephora beauty box. I honestly think this product is amazing. Eventhough it is a sample size I think it has enough product for a week or two. To get better results, you have to wash your face before applying it, of course. It is so easy to apply and spread all over your face. It leaves your skin pretty smooth, soft, silky, moisturized, shining, beautiful. Every skin is different so you might see good results since the first time you use it which was my case. It is a really good product. I highly recommend it. The only thing I don't like is the price. I find it very expensive $95 for the regular size. Not affordable for me. But if you have the ways don't doubt in giving it a try. You won't regret it.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my Sephora Play! subscription box, and I've only used it twice, but so far it has exceeded my expectations. Typical serums are oil based, and leave a greasy residue on my skin (that sometimes clogs my skin and causes break-outs!) for example, I tried the Clarins Double Serum and had to stop using it after three days. It caused a horrific break-out that I now have some scarring from. That aside, this serum feels like it melts into your skin, instead of just sitting on top of it. In the morning, my skin feels soft and supple, and not like it was just sitting in a vat of oil all night. Will update if my results change, but so far so good!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried some products from Algenist but nothing to make me fully decide if I like or dislike their brand. This night serum is to be applied in the evening to the entire face after washing.  This solid serum promises to regenerate, smooth, and recharge skin, all I feel is oily and like I have to wash my face again. After waking up with wearing this serum all night long, that usually does something to my face. My face feels like its hydrated and glow-y, but its definitely not. It looks like I had a terrible night sleep and my skin looks dehydrated. Not the look I should have gotten after wearing a serum like this.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product would deserve a 5 from me, except I really hate the smell, therefore I gave it 4 stars!  Most people would probably find the smell to be really pleasant, but I'm not a huge fan of the almond scent, which is what it smells like to me.  However, the serum is really good!  I put it on every night, before I go to bed, and in the morning, my face is so soft and not dry at all!  The formula isn't sticky or heavy either.  However, I probably will not buy this, since i t's pretty pricy and theres a few other products that I've tried that are just as good.
Amber G.
theodore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite product EVER. You will read nothing but good reviews about this product, and usually negative ones are because of the price. It is very pricey. But a little goes a LONG way. You will see a noticeable difference in your face the next morning. I don’t even know where to start! Leaves skin fuller, softer, moisturized, glowing, and seems to clear up my acne as well, which it does not advertise. It smells wonderful, and sinks right into your skin, no grease or anything. It feels amazing just applying it to your face and neck. I will use this forever.
Nicole-Desiree B.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about this product!!!!!!! I recieved it in one of my subscriptions & fell in love at first try! It does say keep away from eyes, but I use it around the eye area & it works wonders! It's such a great formula but unfortunately so very expensive! But it does do what it says! It leaves the skin soft, supple, smooth & wrinkles are less noticeable & it brightens up my skin as well!!! I am dying to try more of their products!!!!! *The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because of the price!! If it was more affordable I would buy it in a heartbeat!!!!!!!
Ashley E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i received this as a sample in my Sephora Play box. WOW, is all i can say. This feels so good on the skin and makes my skin look refreshed and glowing in the morning. I am not a fan of the smell of this though. To me it has a heavy perfume smell and i am not a fan of that. Personally, i would like a scent free skin product. I have been struggling with dry skin lately and this has made such a difference. It has been about a month of using this and i can't wait to see the results of using this long term.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this has me shook! for the longest time ive had little breakouts on a side of my cheek and nothing ever got ride of them, i used toners and dry lotions, spot treatments and nothing made them go away.. I got a sample size of this in my playbox and usually i dont ever try the serums they send me but something about this just made me want to try it AND I KID YOU NOT the next morning when i wopke up my little breakout section was clear.. like wtf i am going to buy this IDK its $94 lol
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else use this under makeup? How well does it work?
Sonia M.
Que tan bueno es este serum????