BY ALGENIST #100 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A breakthrough serum, solidified to effectively deliver concentrated actives to fight first visible signs of aging all night long. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… This cutting-edge technology, combining the power of a serum and the texture of a cream in one, delivers highly potent actives overnight for a youthful-looking, glowing complexion in the morning. Supercharged with patented alguronic acid, a powerful antiaging ingredient, and fortified by algaprotein and nutrient-rich coconut water, this hybrid pressed serum addresses the first visible signs of aging by recharging fatigued skin, visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and refining dull, uneven texture. This unique formula breaks into a serum on application and melts into the skin to provide a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free. Research results: Results obtained following self-assessments of 80 women, using product once nightly for 28 days: After 10 days: - 98% of subjects reported skin texture appeared softer and smoother - 93% of subjects reported skin suppleness was restored After 28 days: - 99% of subjects reported skin appeared revitalized and felt refreshed and reenergized - 91% of subjects reported skin was visibly firmer and more toned - 90% of subjects reported fine lines and wrinkles were visibly plumped

• Que tan bueno es este serum????1 Answers
  • Anyone else use this under makeup? How well does it work?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this in a Sephora Play! box a few months ago. Since I love skincare and discovering new products, air was excited to try this serum because I had heard good things about it. Sadly, this formula didn’t play well with my sensitive, combination skin. First of all, I found the fragrance to be a bit overpowering and quite synthetic smelling. The texture of the serum itself was that of a typical serum where it is somewhat viscous with some slip to it. I applied it one evening as part of my bedtime skincare routine (during the serum step). By the time I finished the rest of my skincare routine, my face was on fire. It felt like what imagine it would feel like to have a strong acid thrown in your face. I immediately rinsed my face and re-washed and then only applied the most soothing and natural skincare products I own to attempt to calm my skin down. But it was irritated for a couple days after that, even though it was only on my skin for a handful of minutes! So if you have sensitive skin, ai recommend doing a spot test first. Since my skincare regimen is predominately chock full of green beauty products, I totally forgot that some products definitely need to be spot tested first. I took off one star because it was stated on Sephora’s website that it is safe for use on sensitive skin. The other star was taken off because of the strong fragrance (a half star off for that) and a half of a star off because this serum is in a jar instead of a container with a pump dispenser that would be much more hygienic.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play box. I was unsure of trying the serum, as Im not familiar with Algenist products. After reading reviews I thought "Why not, let's give it a try"

After only two nights of using this my skin already looks amazing. I think this works better at refiner texture and smoothing skin than my current favorite anti aging serum from Vichy. In the morning skin is left feeling soft, glowing and firmer.

It is very thick , but you need to emulsify it to get it to melt down. Then press and gently smooth into skin. It feels amazing and absorbs quickly. I don't find it too heavy or greasy at all. The smell is divine and reminds me of a coconut butter like smell.

I really didnt want to fall in love with this because its so pricey but it just might be worth the price after all.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received this serum in my Sephora play box. I really like the texture of it. It is pretty thick and solid but as soon as you apply it, it melts right into your skin and immediately absorbs right in. It does not leave it greasy or oily at all. I really love the light scent of it. It does leave your skin softer and more radiant. I’m not sure if I can tell a difference in texture/ lines. I do find it to be pretty expensive so it’s not something I would consider purchasing but if you don’t mind the price maybe give it a try.
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is the best serum I have ever used. Although it's a pressed serum. It looks very thick in the jar and it is I use a little scoop to get it out and use just a pea-sized amount on my cheeks and forehead. I had never used to press serum before but I love this so much that I'm on auto delivery through QVC so I don't run out of it. I use it at night because it's quite moisturizing. Although I do put a moisturizer on top. I wake up in all my redness is gone and my skin is very smooth. This is a great product!
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
Omg i received a sample of this and a little product goes a long way. I usually use a liquid form of serum but this is cream that turns so soft when you use it. You can immediately tell that you have some amazing moisturizing product on your face. Now the only reason it’s not 5 stars is that the price is a bit steep. When you have a 10 step skincare regiment it’s really hard to be splurging so much money. But if you can get a sample try it out for yourself!
Amanda G.
This stuff is AWESOME. Only downside is it’s really pricey. But it helped clear up my acne and made my skin so smooth and soft. It also smells great! It’s really high quality and you can tell. I have to use a bit more than I would like to cover my whole face but my skin really drinks it in and is noticeably better looking the next day. It really helped with the uneven texture of my skin as well. I will have to save up more for a repurchase but I love this product and all the other Algenist products I’ve tried so far.
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this in my Sephora Play! subscription box, and I've only used it twice, but so far it has exceeded my expectations. Typical serums are oil based, and leave a greasy residue on my skin (that sometimes clogs my skin and causes break-outs!) for example, I tried the Clarins Double Serum and had to stop using it after three days. It caused a horrific break-out that I now have some scarring from. That aside, this serum feels like it melts into your skin, instead of just sitting on top of it. In the morning, my skin feels soft and supple, and not like it was just sitting in a vat of oil all night. Will update if my results change, but so far so good!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this serum! First of all, it’s so cool- it goes from a soft balm into a liquid in the palm of your hands, which is so nice to travel with! I definitely noticed that it reduced some of the fine lines around my forehead and eyes and really helped smooth some of the texture on my skin. I got it as a sample in my Sephora play box and have been treasuring every drop because, as great as it is, I can’t spend $95 on a serum
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is a pressed night serum. You only need the smallest amount when using this. It feels wonderful on the skin. It begins as a thick, kinda whipped cream and then as you rub it into the skin, it just melts and coats your skin in this mask of moisture. This targets fine lines, wrinkles, smooths texture and corrects dark spots. I started using this for a large dark spot on my cheek from a laser treatment and within 4 weeks, it was completely gone!Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have tried some products from Algenist but nothing to make me fully decide if I like or dislike their brand. This night serum is to be applied in the evening to the entire face after washing.  This solid serum promises to regenerate, smooth, and recharge skin, all I feel is oily and like I have to wash my face again. After waking up with wearing this serum all night long, that usually does something to my face. My face feels like its hydrated and glow-y, but its definitely not. It looks like I had a terrible night sleep and my skin looks dehydrated. Not the look I should have gotten after wearing a serum like this.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else use this under makeup? How well does it work?
Sonia M.
Que tan bueno es este serum????