BY ALGENIST

An advanced antiaging serum that combines patented Alguronic Acid with Peptide 3D Complex to visibly minimize the size and depth of the deepest wrinkles. This potent formula restores the look of skin density and elasticity, replenishes, and leaves skin looking smoother and more radiant. Formulated with proteins and peptides, it tightens, strengthens, and renews the skin's appearance for a healthy-looking glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic dyes, GMOs, or triclosan. Research results: In a 10-day self-assessment of 95 women, after a morning and night application: - 100% of participants showed measured decreases in the appearance and number of deep wrinkles up to a 33% decrease wrinkles in 10 days - 97% of subjects saw visibly improved skin texture - 91% of subjects saw a minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In a 28-day self-assessment of 95 women, after a morning and night application: - 98% of subjects saw noticeably rejuvenated, younger-looking, smoother, and tighter skin - 86% of subjects saw a reduction in the appearance of deep wrinkles

Nichole C.
Vancouver, WA
You need the tiniest amount of this serum for around your eyes. It is a thick serum but it is not a cream and it doesn’t clog your skin or create milia. I put this one right before bed and when I wake up the next morning my eyes feel plumped with hydration and more bright.
Christina D.
Baltimore
This stuff is amazing! I have very fine wrinkles, but after using this serum, they are essentially gone. It’s very light, yet hydrating, and goes on well before a moisturizer. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth every penny!
Jenn 🦄.
This product is lightweight and does not have a strong scent. It absorbs well but I feel the results aren’t as fast as some other serums I have used. I do like the way it absorbs and wears tho
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
If you are wanting to fight those wrinkles and smile lines this is the product it’s super cool and fancy packaging makes it feel with the purchase not to mention the fact that it works and does wonders for the skin.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I was introduced to this serum in my Sephora Play Box. This product is light weight and gentle on the skin. The packaging is practical easy to use. I have combination skin and I found that this serum didn’t work as well as I wanted it to. I have used other products that give a better result to my skin.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is an amazing anti wrinkle serum. I haven't been using this long but I have to say Im obsessed! This wrinkle fighting serum combines Alguronic Acid plus a Peptide 10 Complex for serious fighting power! It dramatically decreases wrinkles and any fine lines of any sort. I figure its never to early to get a jump start! Algenist uses marine alge which is full of hydration and skin loving ingredients. I appreciate a pump dispenser. With numerous positive reviews about the actual product this is a winner!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I'm so excited that I found this Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum at home goods on sale because I've got all the Algnist products besides the serum. It took me some time to find it but I.
I love how it feels on my skin. And I'm hoping for good results.
Lindsay G.
United states
This has been forever just sitting on my vanity un-used for quite some time. When I first used it, I had been using it for 2 weeks or so straight and didn't notice any difference in my skin! Didn't notice a difference in hydration, didn't notice minimized pores, evenness or anything. I felt the smell to be not unbearable but not the greatest either! Not worth the purchase when nothing noticeably changed.
Joyce R.
Since turning 30, I've been one the hunt for a really good wrinkle/night serum. Let me just say, the hunt stops here. This serum makes my skin feel so soft and it smells amazing. After a week of using it my skin looked noticeably smoother and i looked all around more well rested not to mention the lines on my forehead were noticeably smaller. Ladies, its time to incorporate this into your skin care routine!
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
I use this with the other Algentist line. Any product of this line I can get my hands on. I hunt in TJMax for them. I love this. Its magic on my skin. It works period. Its reducing my hyperpigmentation. Firming up my face. Smooth skin surface. My makeup goes on really well. My forehead lines are gone. That's a huge claim.

Sephora