BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlgenist
Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum

Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum

An advanced antiaging serum that combines patented Alguronic Acid with Peptide 3D Complex to visibly minimize the size and depth of the deepest wrinkles. This potent formula restores the look of skin density and elasticity, replenishes, and leaves skin looking smoother and more radiant. Formulated with proteins and peptides, it tightens, strengthens, and renews the skin's appearance for a healthy-looking glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic dyes, GMOs, or triclosan. Research results: In a 10-day self-assessment of 95 women, after a morning and night application: - 100% of participants showed measured decreases in the appearance and number of deep wrinkles up to a 33% decrease wrinkles in 10 days - 97% of subjects saw visibly improved skin texture - 91% of subjects saw a minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In a 28-day self-assessment of 95 women, after a morning and night application: - 98% of subjects saw noticeably rejuvenated, younger-looking, smoother, and tighter skin - 86% of subjects saw a reduction in the appearance of deep wrinkles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum uploaded by Thuy N.
Alguronic acid, peptide 3D complex, protein. It’s a really good serum. This helps fight aging skin. My skin looks youthful when I use this. It smooths out my wrinkles and fine lines. Okay for both am and pm use.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum uploaded by Kris L.
This is an amazing anti-aging serum! I like the way it feels and how absorbs into the skin. It makes my skin look more youthful by reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. And it feels like it is firming targeted areas. Highly recommend!
Laura B.
Helena, AL
This was very good. Sturdy packaging with a window to show you how much is left is great. Felt it really worked well. Again, No7 just does the same for so much less. I will forgo the packaging to save some money
Kelly D.
Honestly not a fan of Algenist products. I've tried several different products and it's either a net zero result or it breaks me out. So now I just avoid the brand altogether. I wish it worked better for me because it's a good price point but I'm sticking to other brands.
Amanda C.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This definitely has helped with the lines I’ve been getting beneath my eyes from being tired. It is lightweight and doesn’t feel sticky.
Sharon H.
Drummonds, TN
Great product! Really helps with wrinkles. It firms the skin and helps with pore size.
Lindsay G.
United states
This has been forever just sitting on my vanity un-used for quite some time. When I first used it, I had been using it for 2 weeks or so straight and didn't notice any difference in my skin! Didn't notice a difference in hydration, didn't notice minimized pores, evenness or anything. I felt the smell to be not unbearable but not the greatest either! Not worth the purchase when nothing noticeably changed.
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
I use this with the other Algentist line. Any product of this line I can get my hands on. I hunt in TJMax for them. I love this. Its magic on my skin. It works period. Its reducing my hyperpigmentation. Firming up my face. Smooth skin surface. My makeup goes on really well. My forehead lines are gone. That's a huge claim.
Michelle M.
Forest Hills, NY
I bought this serum about a couple of weeks ago, but wow this is the best serum I have used. I got a DEAL, I bought this in TJMAXX for $15! It originally retails for $90!! I love that this serum makes your skin feels so refreshing and I love the smell of it. It does what it needs and I love it.
Laura T.
I got this with points at Sephora and omg I love it! My skin feel absolutely amazing! I have pairs this with Sundy Riley acid treatment 👌🏼 my skin was amazing afterwards!

Looking for your answer?