Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer uploaded by Nka k.Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer uploaded by Leslie U.Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer uploaded by Ashley D.

BY ALGENIST

A moisturizer that corrects the appearance of deep wrinkles using the power of natural, whole microalgae. This algae-powered moisturizer harnesses the power of highly concentrated proteins found in microalgae cells to help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and increase skin's hydration. The formula visibly improves skin's firmness and elasticity and improves skin's overall texture, as well as visibly strengthening the appearance of skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, triclosan, or alcohol. Research results: In a 10-day self-assessment of 70 women, after a morning and night application: - 93% reported the product visibly plumps and fills out skin - 91% reported the product visibly improves and refines skin texture In a 28-day self-assessment of 70 women, after a morning and night application: - 96% reported the product visibly improves skin for a more healthy and youthful appearance - 91% reported the product Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Angelica T.
Pacifica, CA
Age: Late 30s, Lifestyle: Indoor office setting occupation, regular exercise, Skin Type: Normal to Dry , Skin Concerns: Dryness, occasional hormonal acne, hyperpigmentation

I've purchased this moisturizer several times over. It is a bit above my desired price range, but every time I try to purchase another highly rated moisturizer for my skin type, I end up wishing I bought the Algenist Power instead. It works well with my other products: The Ordinary serums, tinted sunblock, BareMinerals Prep Step, Fenty foundation. It leaves my skin smoother and plumped, and doesn't break me out (I still get hormonal spot breakouts). Obviously, individual skincare varies greatly, and needs to be so personalized, but I recommend this product if you have a similar skin/lifestyle profile.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I’m so in love with this recharging night pressed serum. It’s my favorite serum because of the way it feels on my skin. Also it has this amazing smell!!! I got it at one of the departments stores on sale. I’m sad I didn’t get two.
Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
This product promises results in ten days. I didn't see any huge improvements in that time frame, but did see a reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, and undereye puffiness after about three weeks. The ingredient list was also impressive. Collagen and algae extracts are luxe ingredients and they definitely did a great job. The only drawback was that it did leave a bit of a greasy residue that lasted until I washed my face the next morning. Overall I would continue to use this eye cream.
Katrina L.
This made my skin really dry. Got this and some other algenist products in a sample kit with my beauty insider points at sephora and was excited to try everything out. Immediately after using my skin had a weird hard red rash. It looked like I had been punched in the face. I'll be avoiding this brand going forward.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
The scoop: I got the 10 day skin sample test from a January order from Sephora.com. I wanted to love this and I tried so hard to but it didn't work out for me. I have fine lines around my eye area and fine to maybe medium lines on my forehead (I apparently make a lot of expressions and weird faces for photos). I was hoping this cream would tackle my eye area and at least soften some of my harsher wrinkles on my forehead but I have not seen ANY progress after my 10 day trial. The smell is weird and unlike anything I've ever used. Plus the formula left my combo/oily skin even more greasy. I would have to put it on at least an hour before attempting to put make up on and as a nurse I really love my sleep. So having to wake up earlier to put a cream on that didn't really perform has me a little cranky. I did notice that my skin tone balanced out a little and elasticity improved slightly. Thankfully I got for free, because I will not be buying the $100 jar. I'm back on the hunt!
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
Overall great moisturizer. A little on the thick side, but a good one for night use. I have many night creams that I switch up, but I don't tend to reach for this as often. Not a bad cream, just not a favorite. Probably won't buy again.
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
I love this moisturizer! It was perfect at night without being to heavy. The scent is quite unusually for a moisturizer but I quite enjoy it. It's almost a cinnamon smell. It also layered well with the rest of my serums and oils.
ellie J.
Sacramento
It is definitely moisturizing. I apply it every night. I have been using it for 2 months and the changes are subtle. I don't like the strong smell it has. It is not pleasant at all.
Leslie U.
Anaheim, CA
This moisturizer worked well to keep my skin hydrated. It worked well on deep lines. All and all a fair product. It’s overpriced for the result given though and I used this product for a year.
Joshua R.
Cape coral, FL
Had this for two months before it started to separate.. the cream separated from liquid inside of the jar and I had to remix it every time I used it. Terrible formulation.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Anyone try this? Is it worth the money?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Has anyone had any skin irritation while using?
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
I have bad lines on my forehead and eyes and you can see them the most when I smile, which doesn't make me smile. Will this product help me reduce or get rid of these lines?
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
I love the Algenist genius line. Is this line as good? I have very sensitive skin with fine lines. And redness.