Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer uploaded by Caroline E.Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer uploaded by Ashley D.

BY ALGENIST

A moisturizer that corrects the appearance of deep wrinkles using the power of natural, whole microalgae. This algae-powered moisturizer harnesses the power of highly concentrated proteins found in microalgae cells to help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and increase skin's hydration. The formula visibly improves skin's firmness and elasticity and improves skin's overall texture, as well as visibly strengthening the appearance of skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, triclosan, or alcohol. Research results: In a 10-day self-assessment of 70 women, after a morning and night application: - 93% reported the product visibly plumps and fills out skin - 91% reported the product visibly improves and refines skin texture In a 28-day self-assessment of 70 women, after a morning and night application: - 96% reported the product visibly improves skin for a more healthy and youthful appearance - 91% reported the product Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Buy on Sephora
Jenna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product promises results in ten days. I didn't see any huge improvements in that time frame, but did see a reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, and undereye puffiness after about three weeks. The ingredient list was also impressive. Collagen and algae extracts are luxe ingredients and they definitely did a great job. The only drawback was that it did leave a bit of a greasy residue that lasted until I washed my face the next morning. Overall I would continue to use this eye cream.
Katrina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my skin really dry. Got this and some other algenist products in a sample kit with my beauty insider points at sephora and was excited to try everything out. Immediately after using my skin had a weird hard red rash. It looked like I had been punched in the face. I'll be avoiding this brand going forward.
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall great moisturizer. A little on the thick side, but a good one for night use. I have many night creams that I switch up, but I don't tend to reach for this as often. Not a bad cream, just not a favorite. Probably won't buy again.
Whitney B.
Gardendale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I'm only 27 but it's never too early to start wrinkle prevention. It's very light weight and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend it!
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! It was perfect at night without being to heavy. The scent is quite unusually for a moisturizer but I quite enjoy it. It's almost a cinnamon smell. It also layered well with the rest of my serums and oils.
ellie J.
Sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is definitely moisturizing. I apply it every night. I have been using it for 2 months and the changes are subtle. I don't like the strong smell it has. It is not pleasant at all.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this for two months before it started to separate.. the cream separated from liquid inside of the jar and I had to remix it every time I used it. Terrible formulation.
Amanda G.
I recently started using the Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer while trying out new skin care products. I'm usually a little scared to try something new because my face can sometimes break out easily. Since I hadn't used a product with any kind of acid in it I was especially nervous. I'm actually really pleased with how well it's pairing with my skin though! It is a little pricey but it takes such a small amount I'm sure it will last me a long while. I use it by itself, without any other product but I like it so much I want to look into more Algenist skin care.
Brittany L.
Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Moisturizer is a great product. I received a 10 packet sample of this from Sephora. I actually got 20 uses of of it. It made my skin more plump and toned. I have the normal expression lines on my forehead and it really seemed to fill them out. It also improved the texture of my skin and made it feel so soft. I really love this product.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I am so crazy about this moisturizer. I got a deluxe sample of it so I tried it out for a couple weeks. I don't have any deep wrinkles (yet) but it is insanely moisturizing. Your skin does feel a little tighter after using it. Also it makes your skin so soft! I love it!
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Anyone try this? Is it worth the money?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Has anyone had any skin irritation while using?
Julia M.
I have bad lines on my forehead and eyes and you can see them the most when I smile, which doesn't make me smile. Will this product help me reduce or get rid of these lines?
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
I love the Algenist genius line. Is this line as good? I have very sensitive skin with fine lines. And redness.