BY ALGENIST

A skin care duo with a serum and moisturizer that are formulated with an innovative Peptide 3D Complex and AlgaProtein. Minimize the size and depth of wrinkles and visibly improve the look of skin's density and elasticity with the POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Bundle. The POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum combines patented Alguronic Acid with Peptide 3D Complex to visibly minimize the deepest wrinkles while improving skin's texture. The POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer combines patented Alguronic Acid with AlgaProtein to minimize the deepest wrinkles. The moisturizer's formula activates skin to recharge itself so that your skin appears smoother and visibly plumped. This set contains: - 0.27 oz POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum (deluxe size) - 2 oz POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, GMOs, and triclosan. Research results: POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum: In a consumer study of 95 women: After 10 days: - 97% said it visibly improved skin's texture - 91% reported it minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 10 days After 28 days: - 98% said skin looked rejuvenated, younger-looking, smoother, and tighter - 86% reported a reduction in appearance of deep wrinkles POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Moisturizer: In a consumer study of 70 women using the product twice daily: After 10 days: - 91% said it visibly improves and refines skin's texture - 93% said it visibly plumps and fills out skin After 28 days: - 91% said it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 96% said it visibly improves skin for a more healthy and youthful appearance see more...

Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
I’ve only used the pressed serum, and I like the idea of it, but I haven’t been able to see many changes in my skin. It smells like cotton candy, which is kind of offputting, but I also really like it for some reason? I’m hoping that if I use it enough, I’ll begin to see more changes, but time will tell.
City G.
Bronx, NY
So my review isn’t going to be for the bundle, it is specifically for the Pressed Night Serum and DAMN! The best serum, it repairs my skin over night and I wake up feeling like a million dollar angel. Only negative is the price
Dawson A.
Portland
I love this stuff! Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it actually works. I can see a visible difference in my skin after using this for only a few days. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants some quick anti-aging.
Ceaira E.
Benicia
I like the 360 eye serum and the cold pressed serum from the Power line. The eye serum is very hydrating and helps tackle my dark circles. The pressed serum has a wonderful smell and melts into my skin.
Misti M.
Lorain
I'm so in love with this product. When you apply this to your skin you can actually see and feel this product melting in your skin. Never a greasy feeling just totally a WOW PRODUCT.
Shelley H.
Madison
Every time I try to stray from this product I am reminded why I shouldn’t. It keeps the dehydration at bay and keeps my skin soft and supple. I will not stray again!
Marissa M.
Love this product for the fact that it's light weight and absorbs into the skin fast and leaves a velvety finish. I like to focus putting it on the fine lines under my eyes it helps my concealer from creasing but I didn't see that much of a difference after using this product on my skin even after a long period of time.
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
CAN I MARRY THIS???? I adorn this. For this is the holy grail of skin care. This just works for me. Its reducing my hyperpigmentation. That is a HUGE claim. Its expensive. But I hunt TJMax for it. I've lucky so far. But I do stock up. I think I would cry if I couldn't use it.
Deborah G.
Chicago, Illinois
I loved the eye cream from the power group but felt the moisturizer didn't do anything. It does come in a nice package but it's very pricey for not being effective. I will say the eye cream was great for doing your whole eye but after four months it just stopped working for me.
Destinee D.
The Power line is completely worth the cost! I purchased this at Sephora and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome! It hydrates, it firms, and seems to prevent fine lines and wrinkles! I'd definitely recommend this!