BY ALGENIST #71 in Anti-Aging

An antiaging primer that creates a satin-soft finish for smooth, long-lasting makeup application. This antiaging primer is formulated with Alguronic Acid and seven powerful ingredients to visibly refine pores, blur fine lines and imperfections, and improve skin texture and tone over time. It evenly distributes onto the skin, smoothing the skin while prepping it for long-lasting makeup wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:After immediate use: - 93% of subjects had softer and smoother skin - 90% of subjects had improved makeup application and wear Within 10 days of use: - 93% of subjects saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and imperfections - 90% of subjects saw an improvement in the appearance of pores Results obtained using product once daily before applying makeup following self-assessments of 100 women. Average result measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid.

• I have huge pores and can't seem to find a product that reduces t...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Summer S.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this primer I really did. I have oily skin and larger pores in my t zone and this primer did absolutely nothing for my pores. It also has a very silicone like texture so it made my makeup very slippery when I applied it on top of this primer. This did smooth my skin out and also made my skin pretty soft but it was way too slippery for my oily skin. I won't be re-purchasing this. Definitely not worth the price either.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing primer! You get a good amount of product for a reasonable price. The best part is this primer isn't just a primer that fills pores it also has skin care benefits that helps with anti aging. A product that helps you look younger instantly and in the long run is amazing in my book. It really fills pores in and helps your make up apply smoothly. I love it! Definitely under rated, sometimes over looked but often sold out.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is just very beautiful. It feels so good and makes the skin look so very smooth. Make up just applies so easily. It does extend the life of the makeup a little and fills in any pores and bumps and everything. I really enjoy this so much!
Kayte C.
Whitehall, PA
This is a phenomenal pore correcting primer if you don't want that dimethicone feel. It will instantly fill pores and smooth out texture, but with a lightweight finish. This one works great on all skin types, not just the oily kind. So if you want a great primer to fill pores and correct them over time, this is the one for you.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!! Pore correcting and anti aging in one product? Sign me up! Super effective in shrinking the appearance of pores and also correcting fine lines and skin texture. I am very happy with this product. I use it in my daily routine. It is easy to add to your regimen.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, but my skin is too sensitive for me to be able to use it every day, so I only use it when I'm breaking out (it does dry out my oily spots). My main concerns are uneven skin texture and this product really works well at smoothing the surface
olivia k.
White Lake, MI
I use this in the morning and at night. I really enjoy the feel of the primer on my face not too sticky or heavy. I have very sensitive skin and I had no problem using this on a daily basis. However, this is a tad pricey I waited for a sale at Ulta or when it's available at marshalls to buy.
Whitney O.
Salem, OR
What can I say, besides OMG!!! A small miracle in a bottle... I had no idea my pores were so big,disgusting,and full of gross crap until this little gem came along and gave me back my youthful skin again... I am addicted... Awesome in a bottle!
Kristin C.
Fords, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer held my makeup on all day while keeping my oil at bay and leaving a nice smooth finish! I have pretty sensitive skin and my skin agrees with it so I feel like pretty much anyone can use it! Plus, it's anti-aging too, which I love.
Trish R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer! I only use it in my t-zone and it isn't heavy, yet smooths out imperfections. I haven't had any trouble with it pilling or clinging to my dry patches. It's a great primer plus has anti-aging ingredients!
marie t.
I have huge pores and can't seem to find a product that reduces them. Will this make them smaller so that my make up won't sink into my pores?