Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer

An antiaging primer that creates a satin-soft finish for smooth, long-lasting makeup application. This antiaging primer is formulated with Alguronic Acid and seven powerful ingredients to visibly refine pores, blur fine lines and imperfections, and improve skin texture and tone over time. It evenly distributes onto the skin, smoothing the skin while prepping it for long-lasting makeup wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:After immediate use: - 93% of subjects had softer and smoother skin - 90% of subjects had improved makeup application and wear Within 10 days of use: - 93% of subjects saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and imperfections - 90% of subjects saw an improvement in the appearance of pores Results obtained using product once daily before applying makeup following self-assessments of 100 women. Average result measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid.

• I have huge pores and can't seem to find a product that reduces t...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i love anything that's pore correcting. i have really oily skin so this product is great. it doesn't make me break out and keeps my face on" in 20 reviews
  • "i'm in my very early 40s and just starting to see fine lines while still dealing with enlarged pores and oiliness all over. this anti-aging primer from algenist takes care of it all, blurring imperfections and leaving a smooth canvas for my foundation without causing any breakouts." in 4 reviews
  • "i actually really loved this!! it was super smooth and felt really nice and moisturizing on the skin while really making those pores go away. this product is way underrated. it's really great!! defiantly try this!!" in 4 reviews
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
My skin is so sensitive. It’s hard for me to find skin care products that work for me. Not only does everything work wonders for me. My skin is healing and looking healthier & younger. I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times.
Amanda F.
West Columbia
Really like this product as I have large pores. It has a fresh fragrance and layers very nicely under foundation. Noticed a difference right away and did not irritate my skin.
Summer S.
Portland, OR
I wanted to love this primer I really did. I have oily skin and larger pores in my t zone and this primer did absolutely nothing for my pores. It also has a very silicone like texture so it made my makeup very slippery when I applied it on top of this primer. This did smooth my skin out and also made my skin pretty soft but it was way too slippery for my oily skin. I won't be re-purchasing this. Definitely not worth the price either.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Amazing primer! You get a good amount of product for a reasonable price. The best part is this primer isn't just a primer that fills pores it also has skin care benefits that helps with anti aging. A product that helps you look younger instantly and in the long run is amazing in my book. It really fills pores in and helps your make up apply smoothly. I love it! Definitely under rated, sometimes over looked but often sold out.
Kayte C.
Whitehall, PA
This is a phenomenal pore correcting primer if you don't want that dimethicone feel. It will instantly fill pores and smooth out texture, but with a lightweight finish. This one works great on all skin types, not just the oily kind. So if you want a great primer to fill pores and correct them over time, this is the one for you.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this!! Pore correcting and anti aging in one product? Sign me up! Super effective in shrinking the appearance of pores and also correcting fine lines and skin texture. I am very happy with this product. I use it in my daily routine. It is easy to add to your regimen.
Adriana V.
Saw results in the size of my pores in about 3 weeks! They seemed visibly smaller and my makeup was a lot smoother! I love the anti aging benefits and the consistency of the product did not feel heavy on my face at all! Non-tinted, which I loved and is similar to dr. Brandt pores no more
Amy G.
I like this product, but my skin is too sensitive for me to be able to use it every day, so I only use it when I'm breaking out (it does dry out my oily spots). My main concerns are uneven skin texture and this product really works well at smoothing the surface
Whitney O.
Salem, OR
What can I say, besides OMG!!! A small miracle in a bottle... I had no idea my pores were so big,disgusting,and full of gross crap until this little gem came along and gave me back my youthful skin again... I am addicted... Awesome in a bottle!
marie t.
I have huge pores and can't seem to find a product that reduces them. Will this make them smaller so that my make up won't sink into my pores?