BY ALGENIST

An antiaging primer that creates a satin-soft finish for smooth, long-lasting makeup application. This antiaging primer is formulated with Alguronic Acid and seven powerful ingredients to visibly refine pores, blur fine lines and imperfections, and improve skin texture and tone over time. It evenly distributes onto the skin, smoothing the skin while prepping it for long-lasting makeup wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:After immediate use: - 93% of subjects had softer and smoother skin - 90% of subjects had improved makeup application and wear Within 10 days of use: - 93% of subjects saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and imperfections - 90% of subjects saw an improvement in the appearance of pores Results obtained using product once daily before applying makeup following self-assessments of 100 women. Average result measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid.

• I have huge pores and can't seem to find a product that reduces the...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
Spokane, WA
This primer has a very refreshing feel to it when you apply, somewhat tingly, not overwhelming, but I quite enjoy it. It does come in a pump tube but for 42$ I would expect a little more product,its quite a small amount. It doesn't feel like it has silicone in it, but I'm not sure you can quote me on that. It just feel more water-based like the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer. I did find this to help keep my makeup in place for a little bit longer. As for skincare I'm not sure about it minimizing my pores, I haven't used it enough to see visible results, as a primer since it isn't silicone I don't feel like its appeared to make my pores looked filled in and minimized if you're looking for something more like that check out the Benefit Porefessional. However, I still really do enjoy this primer, and if you don't like silicone based primers, or your foundation is water based, totally get a sample from Sephora and try it out!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Panama City, FL
I've used one full bottle of this primer and I really love it.
I like to try new primers but I think I've found my HG with this.
I find myself reaching for this no matter how much time I have to put my makeup. It suits me on minimal makeup days and evening looks. I I've used one full bottle of this primer and I really love it. I like to try new primers but I think I've found my HG with this. I find myself reaching for this no matter how much time I have to put my makeup. It suits me on minimal makeup days and evening looks. I have fine lines and pesky pores. I live in Florida so you know this can handle an oil slick if
that's a concern for you.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I've tried several primers and this one is my absolute favorite! In pictures and in real life, the fine lines on my forehead are drastically blurred when I use this primer! It also helps with making pores smaller although I don't really have any. This is my go-to primer when I want my face to look flawless and picture perfect. Keeps my makeup on all day and I work 12+ hours. I'm 25 and don't really have a ton of visible skin issues but this primer is one I continue to buy even if the price tag is a little steeper than other primers.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
HANFORD, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying primers from Clinique, Smashbox, and even Benefit's Porefessional, and being disappointed, I got a sample of this one, and fell in love. It smooths out pores so much better than any other I've tried. When using smashbox primers I find they roll up when applying any makeup on top, and this didn't do that. It smells great. Lasted a really long time even on my oily skin. It is very lightweight and breathable and didn't clog my pores. I think this is the one I'll stick with (at least for now) ;)
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best primer for pores!! I have tried Pores No More by Dr. Brandt, Porefessional, Makeup Forever Smoothing Primer, Becca Ever-Matte, and NONE have been this effective. I did notice my skin being smoothr, my makeup staying longer, and all of the other primer-like benefits... But I am the most excited that this is actually good for the skin. Most of the other primers can tend to clog pores and cause breakouts, but the salicylic acid in this does just the opposite. Plus it's anti-aging.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
One of my absolute favorite primers! Algenist is one of my favorites skincare Brands! They are infused with algae which most of the time used in skincare are antioxidants and water binding agents! This one in particular is infused with alguronic acid which helps to refine pores and improves the skin texture overtime! Not to mention it gives you a smooth finish so that way once you put your foundation on you have a completely airbrushed finish!
Esmer V.
Esmer V.
La Joya, TX
Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer is best for normal to oily or combination skin.improve skin texture, which is what most silicone-based formulas like this can do. This translucent white primer is very silky and smoothes easily over skin, leaving a refined finish that temporarily "fills in" enlarged pores and lends a soft airbrushed effect to skin. Naturally this type of finish enhances makeup application, which is the point of using a primer
SUZY G.
SUZY G.
Ballwin, MO
When I was younger, my skin was flawless with no visible pores. As I have aged, my pores have become more apparent and I have struggled to find a treatment product to correct them or a cosmetic product to mask the issue. I was given a sample of Algenist Pore Corrector and I did not expect much. Boy was I wrong. Not only did I see results quickly, the results have lasted! I would recommend this to anyone who now has pore issues like I did!
Caiti F.
Caiti F.
I LOVE this primer! Holy grail status! Erases pores, grips makeup, contains salicylic acid to keep skin clear and contains anti-aging benefits so I'm actually helping my skin while I wear makeup! I've tried lots of primers and honestly don't see the point of them a lot of the time, but Algenist has made be a convert. You can even wear it alone for an "airbrushed" look on no makeup days. You can't go wrong with Algenist!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
I like this product and the results are pretty good. I got mine at Sephora. The smell isn't my favorite but it doesn't smell bad. The price isn't too bad. I would probably repurchase this again if I don't find something better. I would recommend trying this product if you're really looking into anti-aging products.
marie t.
marie t.
I have huge pores and can't seem to find a product that reduces them. Will this make them smaller so that my make up won't sink into my pores?