MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerAlgenist
Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer

Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer

Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer!
Wyndi A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Id say it is a good primer cuz it has anti aging in it but bot good for combination to oily skin type. I used it and oh boy my make didnt lat for couple hours! Definitely recommend it for dry skin type!
Taylor B.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Makes for a wonderful base to my foundation, or worn alone on a minimal make up day.
Kacey A.
Austin, TX
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Love Algenist product! I can’t speak to the “anti aging” part because I’m only 23 but this is a great primer that works well for my oily skin tone.
Britney B.
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Love!!!!!! It’s so light. I have a lot of issues with primer because my fave is oily. This stuff leaves my skin feeling very matte. I have a lot less issues of make up slippage then I do with the other primers.
Melissa H.
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Best primer I have found! Price is up there but worth it. It’s very light and with sensitive skin I don’t have a problem at all. I love the entire Algenist lines packaging, very sleek and simple.
silvia R.
Largo, FL
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
I love taking care of my face with so many makeup it is important to keep the skin hygienic and that is why I love this product I use it daily
Alyssa S.
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
I was surprised with how much I liked this primer. It has a nice silky texture that smoothed any texture in my skin. Not sure if made a huge difference in the longevity of my foundation, though.
Ashley A.
Asbury, NJ
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Phenomenal product! Totally vanishes your pores! This product works perfectly with my skin and I didn't have any problem with breakouts! Totally met my expectations and the price was right! I'd recommend this to anyone with large pores!
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
Definitely worth every dollar! This is a non silicone based and it's wonders for your skin. I absolutely loved it and now is my go to!
Leslie K.
Review for: Algenist Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer
So amazing! Absolutely love that it is wearable under makeup. This is one of my favorite products of all time

Looking for your answer?