BY ALGENIST

A professional-grade mask that combines alguronic acid and activated charcoal to improve the skin's overall texture. Algenist launches PERFECT Clarifying Pore Corrector Mask with advanced pore-minimizing technology to help absorb excess oil, reduce the appearance of pores, and leave skin feeling moisturized and soft. This professional-grade mask combines alguronic acid and activated charcoal to offer a unique sensory experience while improving the skin's overall texture, brightness, and clarity. The expert formulation also contains microexfoliants to help restore skin's radiance and red algae extract to soothe the skin while improving skin firmness and texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, or triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, for all skin types, and hypoallergenic. Research results: After 1 use: - 97% of subjects saw soft, smooth skin - 95% of subjects said it absorbs excess oil without over-drying skin After 10 days: - 100% of subjects said it leaves skin feeling purified, detoxified, and renewed - 94% of subjects saw a visibly brightened complexion for a more youthful glow

Buy on Sephora*
Summer G.
Crossville, TN
I love this product because it feels like a multi tasker. I feel like I'm getting moisturizing benefits, anti-aging benefits and it wears like a primer. My makeup goes on so much better.
Kimmie K.
This mask is my everything! I have used so many pore clarifying masks but this one tops all of them. After the first use, I saw a huge improvement in my skin. My pores looked smaller, I didn't have anymore black heads, and my skin felt great!
Simone F.
San diego, Ca
This mask is awesome! I purchased this at sephora and I'm glad i found it its so gentle and does irritate my skin. it was my first time using this and i have noticed a difference in my skin and pores. If i ever run out i would buy it again
Lydia H.
Sycamore, OH
This product is great and I recommend it to literally everyone! It shrinks the appearance of my pores and makes me skin feel soft and glowy!
Dominic L.
Plano, TX
This mask is super fun for an Instagram pic đź’— and the way it leaves my pores looking non existent is amazing. Love it.
Chikerenma M.
Hyattsville, MD
This product was great on my face. Great!...with pretty packaging.lol. I will be purchasing this again.
Ashley l R.
Scranton, PA
Works amazing with my skin type. Clears up anything almost instantly. Love this stuff!
Tara I.
Milton
This is my favourite face mask!! I use it after using a clarifying exfoliating mask for maximum results. Once i put it on my face, i feel a nice tingling feeling which feels like the ingredients in the mask are cleaning out my pores. I use this mask once a week and have noticed my face looks cleaner, brighter and smoother after I rinse it off. The only down side is that it makes a bit of mess in the sink once you wash it off because it contains red clay however it still deserves 5 stars because of how amazing it performs. I usually just wash it off in the shower to avoid my sink getting messy. Would highly recommend!
Courtney A.
Manor Gardens, St Neots
Based on the cost of this product I was expecting great things, but was disappointed with the results. I have very combination skin, so the oil free formula helped keep that under control. The product was easily absorbed in to my skin and did leave it feeling soft and smooth, which is why I have given it 3 stars. As for the pore minimising, it really didn't make any difference. Even after using the whole pot, there was no change in my pore size.
Sara H.
Mississauga , ON
Reviews on this? Does it work well for spots and breakouts?