BY ALGENIST

A professional-grade mask that combines alguronic acid and activated charcoal to improve the skin's overall texture. Algenist launches PERFECT Clarifying Pore Corrector Mask with advanced pore-minimizing technology to help absorb excess oil, reduce the appearance of pores, and leave skin feeling moisturized and soft. This professional-grade mask combines alguronic acid and activated charcoal to offer a unique sensory experience while improving the skin's overall texture, brightness, and clarity. The expert formulation also contains microexfoliants to help restore skin's radiance and red algae extract to soothe the skin while improving skin firmness and texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic dyes, GMOs, alcohol, or triclosan. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, for all skin types, and hypoallergenic. Research results: After 1 use: - 97% of subjects saw soft, smooth skin - 95% of subjects said it absorbs excess oil without over-drying skin After 10 days: - 100% of subjects said it leaves skin feeling purified, detoxified, and renewed - 94% of subjects saw a visibly brightened complexion for a more youthful glow

Buy on Sephora*
Joshua R.
Cape Coral, FL
My skin did not have the best reaction to this product. I did experience some stinging and more redness than usual after I washed it off. With that said, the mask did seem to cleanse my pores and leave my skin smoother but I had to wait a couple of days before I could tell because that’s how long it takes the redness to go down. I would recommend if you do not have sensitive skin.Algenist Perfect Clarifying Pore Corrector Mask
Leslie P.
Been using this for over a week now and currently loving my skin! I love the sleek luxy packaging. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. The red pasty mixture doesnt have smell which is very nice.:) i would definitely purchase again!
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I got a sample of this in a container, enough to use 4 times in 10 days bc according to statistics on Ulta.com, thats how long it took 98% of women tested to see brighter softer complexion, less oil, purified, detoxified, & renewed. i mainly wanted reduced oil bc i have oily skin...after 1 use i could tell a difference. Even if i was out in thr sun sweating, as soon as i came in, it was like i could feel my pores shrinking and skin felt matte. i loved it and will be purchasing. My skin also felt softer, was brighter, and more smooth. Reduced visibility of pores as well. Does not have an over powering scent & i was able to sleep in it over night.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I am a skin care junkie and Algenist is one of my favorite brands.
This clay mask is messy but so worth it. This mask tightens as it dries. You can feel it cleaning and tightening your pores.
I recommend this for acne prone or oily folks. I also recommend using at least once a week! Algenist Perfect Clarifying Pore Corrector Mask
Sydney M.
I love this mask. It is a great addition to a regular skincare routine as it dries out your pores without irritating your skin and exfoliates well. Highly recommend!
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
LOVE this mask. My mom and I both use it. Its orange, totally weird but works amazing, with no smell. You can see every blemish underneath. The next day my face totally purged, thats how I know when something works wonders. This luxury mask is a must have for everyone, every age.
Erika V.
Ontario , CA
Bomb absolutely worth the price tag. Oily skin and pores go hand in hand and this helps with both. My pores are soo huge and disgusting honestly I hate them but I love this product because they are soo minimized after. I could load trucks of it in my garage if I had the money.
Holly K.
I was recommended this mask by an Algenist rep at Sephora. He applied the mask to the back of my hand and I was intrigued by the cooling sensation. If you have combo to oily skin I think you would like this mask better than someone with normal to dry skin like me. The box even states that it absorbs oil (which I don't have) but I wanted to try it out. The cooling sensation remains on the skin during wear which is what I like the most. It claims to be exfoliating with directions to apply in circular motions but it's very minimal. My main problem with the mask is that it's super drying to my skin. I've applied it twice but for the price of $55 I'd rather pick a Peter Thomas Roth mask which is more hydrating for my skin type. I will probably be returning to Sephora.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm surprised there are no reviews for this mask, because it is absolutely AMAZING! I've only used it once, and my skin has never felt so clean and smooth after using a mask. Yes, it was expensive (and I've never paid this much for a mask before), but after seeing how much this lady helping at Sephora beamed just talking about it, I decided to follow her advice. I'm so glad I did! Not only did my skin feel amazing after using it, but I noticed you only need a small amount of this brick red-colored mask to cover your face, and you can also actually feel it tightening up your pores while wearing it. I'm absolutely hooked already, and I'll continue to use this at least once a week until the jar is empty!
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY
I wanted to love this mask because I love Algenist, but I was sadly disappointed. It spreads smoothly with little needed to cover and a nice tingle. However upon rinsing off, the terra cotta colored mask left quite a mess to clean up in my sink. Immediately after, my skin looked smooth with shrunken pores but this didn't last. About 30 minutes later my skin started to feel extremely oily (I am combo to oily normally bit this was excessive.) Within 24 hours I was left with huge, angry breakouts. This mask purges like nothing I've tried before.. And they're still coming! Sulfur and salicylic acid are usually my BFFs, but this is skin chaos! If you're like me, watch out for this one.
Sara H.
Toronto , ON
Reviews on this? Does it work well for spots and breakouts?