Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream uploaded by Nka k.Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream uploaded by Aerial P.

BY ALGENIST

A rich, moisturizing cream that renews and repairs the skin overnight. The regenerative power of Alguronic Acid promotes cell renewal to improve skin structure during the night. Peptides nourish the skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Firmness and elasticity are restored. Skin is left renewed, smoother and more radiant in the morning.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Synthetic Dyes

- Petrochemicals

- Phthalates

- Triclosan

While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Exclusive to Algenist, this remarkable ingredient is now available in skincare products.

In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in-vitro test with Alguronic Acid:

- 55% increase in cellular regeneration

- 32% increase in elastin synthesis

- 26% decrease in melanin production

Results obtained using product twice daily, following a self-assessment of 100 women: Within 10 days of use:

- Skin is revived in 91% of subjects

- Skin is soft and smooth in 97% of subjects

Within four weeks of use:

- Radiance is boosted in 92% of subjects

- Creates younger looking skin in 90% of subjects

Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream
  • "This stuff is the most amazing facial cream I have ever used. It is super duper moisturizing without feeling too thick. It's got beads of moisturizing cream mixed within a moisturizing oil. I wake up the next day with my face feeling like it just took a big gulp of water! Totally effective and I would highly recommend! Also, a little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the money!" in 19 reviews
  • "I love this & could see a big difference in my skins texture & plumpness after just a week of use! I recommend this to anyone, especially those worried about fine lines & dehydrated skin!" in 13 reviews
  • "I will be honest I haven't purchased this in a full size but I do run to my sample drawer every single time I am in between skincare and holy crao is this stuff great! Leaves your skin feeling moisturized, plush and healthy again. I have sensitive dry skin and this stuff works great!" in 11 reviews
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
THIS!!!! This right here is a miracle in a jar. I have never seen anything make such a huge difference in a short amount of time. After ONE NIGHT of applying this before bed I woke up with the most clear, radiant skin I’ve ever seen on my face. I thought it was a fluke but I’ve been using it for a week now and I actually feel like I have adult skin that’s acne free and even toned. I’ve even noticed that my pores have gotten a lot smaller and they’re almost completely gone on my nose. I’ve never loved a skin product so much! Definitely worth every penny. A little goes a long was as well!
Erika C.
Columbus, OH
I know this is $94, but it is worth every penny. One container lasts me about 6 months, and I’m pretty liberal on the application. I know this is an overnight cream, but on the weekends, I love to wear it alone during the day with just highlighter on my cheek bones. It gives you a gorgeous glow!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream
I am in love with this overnight restorative cream. It feels so good on my skin and I swear I immediately noticed a difference in my skin from the first night I used it. I'm so sad I didn't know about these miraclemiracle sooner.
Amanda C.
This cream is nice but I think it’s better suited for people with dry skin.  My skin is oily and this cream is very thick and moisturizing.  I get breakouts when I use it since my skin is oily and the cream is too heavy for my face.  Price is on the higher end but algenist products are good.
Adrienne P.
Too pricey for just an okay night cream. It does not break my skin out and moisturizes nicely, but I do not see the results promised. If you don’t mind spending a lot of money on just some nice moisture, then by all means, buy this. But if you want amazing results, save the money and look elsewhere.
Rebekkah M.
Milbridge, ME
Loved this cream! Woke up to hydrated skin without being greasy. Didn't break out my skin (and I'm sensitive to breaking out when using overnight products) I highly recommend this if you're looking for a good night cream especially for the winter months!
Lindsay B.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly, best night cream ever. It is expensive, but this stuff is incredible. Goes on so smooth and I wake up in the morning with my skin feeling so hydrated. Really seals in the moisture. If you are thinking about purchasing you will not regret!
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I tried this on a whim after I got a sample and I am so glad I did. It really makes a difference in my faces elasticity and moisture. I would definitely recommend. Its a little pricey but worth it. Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream
Carla S.
Macomb, MI
This purchase was the 1st time I've ever used the whole jar of. I was very happy with this cream.  I did quit using it because I switched my whole skincare regimen. But would highly recommend it.
Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
Kind of meh.  It moisturizes fine but I haven't seen any dramatic changes.  I don't think it differs from any other moisturizer.  I probably won't buy it again, TBH.
Krystal Z.
Where do u buy this?
Rachelle T.
Does it work and is it worth the price?
T O.
I have sensitive, typically dry skin, but am prone to breakouts. Does anyone with sensitive skin who has tried his have an issue with sensitivity to it. Also, does it leave your skin feeling greasy or lead to any breakouts?
Denisse M.
Bell, CA
I know that the product is expensive but have heard a lot of great reviews. I want to know will this dry out my skin if I'm combination to oily skin? I have had issues with skin care before and it's never turns out pretty.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Everyone that has offered a review has given excellent feedback. However, I would like to know where it can be purchased and how much it cost