Algenist Night Care Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by HAery H.

BY ALGENIST

A powerful advanced anti-aging face serum Highly concentrated with Alguronic Acid to reduce the look of deep wrinkles Restores skin?s density & elasticity Provides visible & dramatic results in just ten days Skin appears firmer, smoother, brighter &...

Nora R.
oconomowoc
This product was pricey but completely worth it. My mother and I use it and love it. Packing is beautiful. Would recommend to anyone in need of a new bedtime serum. No other product has worried this well for me.
Joan L.
Greer
Great serum if used with a night moisturizer. Too drying if used alone. Noticed a difference in my fine lines, especially those around my smile lines. My mom loves this serum! It has helped her fine lines/wrinkles so much!
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
This reconstruction serum is absolutely amazing it’s great value for money its pricey but effective loved the feeling on the skin and great quality of packaging I highly recommend this product. Great product.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Katelyn J.
Hampton, VA
The serum is great for tightening my skin and boosting the vibrancy. I can tell that my skin is getting firmer with repeated use. It’s not harsh at all, and I intend to keep using it. My only problem is it smells like a musty towel , but hey if my skin stays looking young I can deal with that LOL!
Ashlee F.
Alger, michigan
I love this. My skin look so beautiful after using this product. Such a gentle formula to use. Goes on easy. It was very effective after a few uses. It has a very inviting package and that's what caught my eye. I definently recommend this product.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I haven’t found anything from Algenist that I don’t like. This serum gave my skin a healthy flow and made it look more awake. This serum isn’t harsh but you can feel it working on your skin. After about two weeks, I saw a difference.
Alex Nicole G.
Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum I loved this serum!! I got a small bottle on a whim and I need to repurchase! It really made a difference in texture for me. And I could see improvement in my fine lines! Love!
Aja S.
I've been looking for a good night serum to sort of "renew" my skin and I haven't seen that much of a difference yet. I like the consistency of this serum because it isn't sticky and gets absorbed into my skin quickly.
Linda F.
Pretty good for an Algenist product, though I didn't have a full-sized product (that I'm aware of?) to try for an extended use to give a proper review of this product.