Algenist Night Care Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by HAHajs H.

BY ALGENIST

A powerful advanced anti-aging face serum Highly concentrated with Alguronic Acid to reduce the look of deep wrinkles Restores skin?s density & elasticity Provides visible & dramatic results in just ten days Skin appears firmer, smoother, brighter &...

Katelyn J.
Hampton, VA
The serum is great for tightening my skin and boosting the vibrancy. I can tell that my skin is getting firmer with repeated use. It’s not harsh at all, and I intend to keep using it. My only problem is it smells like a musty towel , but hey if my skin stays looking young I can deal with that LOL!
Ashlee F.
Alger, michigan
I love this. My skin look so beautiful after using this product. Such a gentle formula to use. Goes on easy. It was very effective after a few uses. It has a very inviting package and that's what caught my eye. I definently recommend this product.
Alex Nicole G.
Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum I loved this serum!! I got a small bottle on a whim and I need to repurchase! It really made a difference in texture for me. And I could see improvement in my fine lines! Love!
Jennifer B.
Runnells
I got this in a sample kit and I wanted to use up a few products before I bought this. The packaging is nice. The product went on smooth and my face felt good for hours. I have really bad allergies, My nose runs all the time, my eyes have been watery for over a year. I sometimes break out or it looks like I have hives. Also I’m very sensitive to smells. I’m happy to say. I did not break out in hives. My skin didn’t scratch, my eyes and smell didn’t give me issues. I definitely recommend this brand!!!!!
Odaliz B.
San Marcos, TX
This brand has such amazing products. This one is for sure one of them! The texture of the serum feels so nice on the skin and it’s not oily at all. When it dries you feel it tightens your skin just a bit and it’s honestly the best feeling ever!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
This serum is perfect for a night time serum! You will wake up with healthy glowing skin! It helps combat the early signs of aging while keeping your pores fresh and tight!
Linda F.
Pretty good for an Algenist product, though I didn't have a full-sized product (that I'm aware of?) to try for an extended use to give a proper review of this product.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I haven’t found anything from Algenist that I don’t like. This serum gave my skin a healthy flow and made it look more awake. This serum isn’t harsh but you can feel it working on your skin. After about two weeks, I saw a difference.
Aja S.
I've been looking for a good night serum to sort of "renew" my skin and I haven't seen that much of a difference yet. I like the consistency of this serum because it isn't sticky and gets absorbed into my skin quickly.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Absolutely incredible serum! Shows improvement with only a few uses. It’s so concentrated, you only need the smallest amount. I saw better coloration and firmness to my skin. The price is extreme, but it works...