Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST #87 in Anti-Aging

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is about this product that is just so wonderful. It's so light and moisturizing and doesn't break me out at all. The smell is a little strange but it dissipates quickly. Great for under makeup.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand. It's very effective. I found it at TJMax for a great price! Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream. It was great value for the price I paid.
Linda H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty good i had a small sample from sephora it works really good my pores are less noticeable when i use it
Elizabeth B.
Lakewood, CA
This is a little pricey, but worth every penny! My skin loos beautiful and the pores appear smaller than they used to. It is gentle on my VERY sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, so it took me 6 months to go through the first little tub. I would definitely recommend this!!
Niki A.
I don't care for this at all. Doesn't minimize the pores at all and it doesn't seem to have any effect on anything. Never to purchase this again.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out to see if my mom would like this product as well as I. The initial cost freaked me out so I got a small sample first. I have gone back and bought it after! My pores has shrunk on my nose considerably and my face feels tighter. The gel was a bit weird to get used to at first but I love it!
Hanny B.
Got this as a gift and I know I should be applying more often but sometimes I'm just too lazy
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this moisturizer because of the gel texture to it! It makes it perfect for oily skin because it will not dry greasy feeling. For sure one of my favorite products from the algenist line. I also love the cross between clinical and natural.
Charlene C.
Did not work for me I need something more powerful for my pores to shrink maybe for someone who has very small pores it will work but it didn't work for me
Elizabeth R.
Nashua, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is light weight with a gel texture. It's perfect for oily or combo skin. If you're concerned with pores and you don't like heavy moisturizers than try this one out!
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?