Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Katherine C.
Albion, NY
This. This. This. This product is amazing. My oily skin is subsided majority of the day and overall my skin looks wayyyy better because of this product. I am absolutely obsessed with it and would recommend it to anyone but especially those with oily skin. Be mindful, don't use a whole lot! It spreads evenly!!
Rawand G.
Austin, TX
Feels cooling on the skin once you you put it on your face, I use it every single night and wouldn’t trade it is for anything else
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
So, I JUST got this a few days ago and holy moly. The smell is a weird smell but the results make the smell not so bad. It doesn't smell like chemicals so I can look past it. My skin immediately looks blurred after applying this. My skin is pretty oily but also super dry and this really helps both issues. I use this at night after cleansing and I also use it under my primer in the mornings.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
This gel is like 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 on your skin!

Gentle but gives those pores a run for the hills as the gel works hard to leave them visibly smaller with or without-makeup!
Linda H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This stuff is pretty good i had a small sample from sephora it works really good my pores are less noticeable when i use it
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
This stuff makes my skin so smooth!! It visibly rescued the size of my huge pores. This made my face look so much better in general. It's also very moisturizing. I have oily skin but it didn't make my face overly oily. Love this product!
Dina P.
This is the only moisturiser my husband will use! He is 25 and started getting wrinkles and this definitely helped reduce those fine lines and wrinkles! I use it when I want extra hydration, great for oily skin and goes on so smooth.
Dayre R.
miami, FL
This is by far the best day cream I have ever used. I have acne prone skin that is oily. I have used so many moisturizers in the past and this is the only one I come back to. Most moisturizers either clog my pores because its too moisturizing for my skin type or it dries my skin out because its a cream used for acne prone skin! I can't win - until I found this cream. Its gel like which is great for my skin type, just enough moisturizing without feeling greasy or clogging pores. It does absorb quickly. Its cool and soothing to the skin. Using this cream in conjunction with my Clarisonic Plus - my pores have diminished and my face is smooth and bright. Would totally recommend this cream for acne prone and oily skin types!
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I am in love with this product and brand. I ran across it at Tj Maxx and thought I would give it a try. My skin has never looked and felt better. I recently went and purchased a few more of their products on their website, and I'm so glad I did. My pores appear smaller and no longer look like craters when I wear makeup. This product is worth every cent. It's an everyday part of my skincare routine. If you struggle with large pores, get this.
Emma B.
Surrey, BC
This always makes my skin feel so nice! It gives my skin such a nice hydration and does help with my pores
Chelsea V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
Fabiola Z.
Where can you buy this ?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?