Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST #87 in Anti-Aging

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Rawand G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels cooling on the skin once you you put it on your face, I use it every single night and wouldn’t trade it is for anything else
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me this is extremely effective, from my experience in just one week i began to see a difference, literally its perfect
Dayre R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best day cream I have ever used. I have acne prone skin that is oily. I have used so many moisturizers in the past and this is the only one I come back to. Most moisturizers either clog my pores because its too moisturizing for my skin type or it dries my skin out because its a cream used for acne prone skin! I can't win - until I found this cream. Its gel like which is great for my skin type, just enough moisturizing without feeling greasy or clogging pores. It does absorb quickly. Its cool and soothing to the skin. Using this cream in conjunction with my Clarisonic Plus - my pores have diminished and my face is smooth and bright. Would totally recommend this cream for acne prone and oily skin types!
Emma B.
Delta, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This always makes my skin feel so nice! It gives my skin such a nice hydration and does help with my pores
Megan S.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a mini size of this baby from winners, and I’m in love! I don’t use it all over my face but on/around my nose & temples. It really makes a difference on how my pores look & feel after I do my makeup!
Katie  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail night time moisturizer. I pair it with a sleeping mask for a boost of hydration and it's a perfect mix. It helps keep blackheads at bay and my pores looking smaller. I've already gone through a full jar and repurchased.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is about this product that is just so wonderful. It's so light and moisturizing and doesn't break me out at all. The smell is a little strange but it dissipates quickly. Great for under makeup.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first product ever to purchase from this brand. I was looking for something to reduce my pores because they were super large. And this stuff work so well and it reduce my acne and my skin feels softer. If you do have sensitive skin just try it on a small area on the face, but it is amazing. I highly recommend this product. :)
Katherine C.
Albion, NY
This. This. This. This product is amazing. My oily skin is subsided majority of the day and overall my skin looks wayyyy better because of this product. I am absolutely obsessed with it and would recommend it to anyone but especially those with oily skin. Be mindful, don't use a whole lot! It spreads evenly!!
Amy L.
I love to use this before applying my makeup. Feels great all day without being to harsh and drying.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?