Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda F.
West Columbia
Really like this product! It has a really light, fresh fragrance and goes on cool and smooth. I've always had larger pores and found this works excellent to minimize them with out my foundation looking cakey or too dry. By far, the best pore reducing product I've tried.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This gel is like 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 on your skin!

Gentle but gives those pores a run for the hills as the gel works hard to leave them visibly smaller with or without-makeup!
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I am in love with this product and brand. I ran across it at Tj Maxx and thought I would give it a try. My skin has never looked and felt better. I recently went and purchased a few more of their products on their website, and I'm so glad I did. My pores appear smaller and no longer look like craters when I wear makeup. This product is worth every cent. It's an everyday part of my skincare routine. If you struggle with large pores, get this.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
Holy crap is this this awesome! If you haven’t tried it. Just do it. I loved this stuff.
Rawand G.
Austin, TX
Feels cooling on the skin once you you put it on your face, I use it every single night and wouldn’t trade it is for anything else
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
For me this is extremely effective, from my experience in just one week i began to see a difference, literally its perfect
Dayre R.
This is by far the best day cream I have ever used. I have acne prone skin that is oily. I have used so many moisturizers in the past and this is the only one I come back to. Most moisturizers either clog my pores because its too moisturizing for my skin type or it dries my skin out because its a cream used for acne prone skin! I can't win - until I found this cream. Its gel like which is great for my skin type, just enough moisturizing without feeling greasy or clogging pores. It does absorb quickly. Its cool and soothing to the skin. Using this cream in conjunction with my Clarisonic Plus - my pores have diminished and my face is smooth and bright. Would totally recommend this cream for acne prone and oily skin types!
Emma B.
Delta, BC
This always makes my skin feel so nice! It gives my skin such a nice hydration and does help with my pores
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
I got a mini size of this baby from winners, and I’m in love! I don’t use it all over my face but on/around my nose & temples. It really makes a difference on how my pores look & feel after I do my makeup!
Katie  R.
Holy grail night time moisturizer. I pair it with a sleeping mask for a boost of hydration and it's a perfect mix. It helps keep blackheads at bay and my pores looking smaller. I've already gone through a full jar and repurchased.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?