Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff makes my skin so smooth!! It visibly rescued the size of my huge pores. This made my face look so much better in general. It's also very moisturizing. I have oily skin but it didn't make my face overly oily. Love this product!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is about this product that is just so wonderful. It's so light and moisturizing and doesn't break me out at all. The smell is a little strange but it dissipates quickly. Great for under makeup.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for about a month now and can see a difference in the pores on my face. I was a bit skeptical but have been very impressed. It's a gentle formula, hasn't caused any breakouts. I would recommend this product if you're looking for something to reduce the appearance of pores.
Nina C.
Brooklawn, NJ
Algenist always makes great products their line is pretty simple since they basically have the same "power" products for all items.  I've never had a problem with their products as far as breakouts or hypersensitivity.  I think their line may be good for someone who does sometimes experience issues for some heavy duty brands.
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this moisturizer because of the gel texture to it! It makes it perfect for oily skin because it will not dry greasy feeling. For sure one of my favorite products from the algenist line. I also love the cross between clinical and natural.
Dina P.
This is the only moisturiser my husband will use! He is 25 and started getting wrinkles and this definitely helped reduce those fine lines and wrinkles! I use it when I want extra hydration, great for oily skin and goes on so smooth.
Lauren B.
This product was great for moisturizing, but I truly didn't notice much difference in pore minimization. Although I really liked the way the product was moisturizing, the price is not worth paying for a product that doesn't deliver on its main concern.
Elizabeth B.
Lakewood, CA
This is a little pricey, but worth every penny! My skin loos beautiful and the pores appear smaller than they used to. It is gentle on my VERY sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, so it took me 6 months to go through the first little tub. I would definitely recommend this!!
Callie C.
Laramie, WY
Pretty moisturizing, I live in a dry climate and have dry skin and takes away the tight feeling I get after washing my face. Doesn't do much for redness, though. I don't think I'll buy this again, as it's pretty expensive and recently tried Belif products and love those more!
Megan I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clear gel moisturizer, lightweight but effective. Best for oily skin.
One downside is the smell. It smells very dusty? Hard to describe. It's very off putting. I would recommend for humid weather for dry skin or oily skin.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?