Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Callie C.
Laramie, WY
Pretty moisturizing, I live in a dry climate and have dry skin and takes away the tight feeling I get after washing my face. Doesn't do much for redness, though. I don't think I'll buy this again, as it's pretty expensive and recently tried Belif products and love those more!
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this brand and this product! Doesn't make my face too moisturized (oily feeling/looking). Seems like my pores are in fact shrinking along side of using my clarisonic.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
This is my favorite moisturizer I have ever used! It is super soft and non-greasy! I have very lark pores and i can see a huge difference in pore size as well as having clearer skin. This moisturizer contains salicylic acid which helps keep the skin clearer!
Did not see any reduction in pore size after two weeks of continuous use. In addition to that, the moisturizer was not hydrating and left my skin parched after each application. Fragrance was also unpleasant. Would definitely not repurchase, waste of money!
Tiffany W.
Harrisburg, NC
This is my go-to moisturizer. It feels so light on my skin. The product lasts a long time, which is good because this is not a cheap moisturizer. I have a hard time sticking to a skincare routine, but j look forward to putting on this moisturizer every day.
Dawn D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing shrink my pores better than many other products I've tried totally worth the money very gentle on the skin and a great compliment to make up
Gracie P.
Nashville, TN
This is perfection in a tin. I love the way this makes my skin look and feel. I feel like it's multipurposful across the board and definitely exceeded my expectations. I've always loved this brand they have great quality products!
Roxanne A.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I'm all about reducing my large pores and this is a great moisturizer for that! Paired with the Pore Correcting (red clay) mask, makes an unstoppable team of products!!
Erin M.
Woonsocket
I love this product, my skin looks and feels amazing. This entire line has never let me down. Slight redness after application but no irritation. Will repurchase
It does not smell good at all. But it cleans my pores in moisturizes at the same time. It is expensive but it does the job. I think there are better moisturizers at the drugstore.but if you're looking for a high-end one this is a good one
Chelsea V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
Fabiola Z.
Where can you buy this ?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?