Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Sherry T.
Grove City, OH
Love the soothing texture of this gel moisturizer. Shrinks my pores & leaves my skin super soft.
Crystal B.
Everything that I've heard about this product was amazing I've never gotten one bad review
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer. No scent and really keeps my skin looking great in the winter!!
Olivia U.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best for oily skin, because it's a gel it won't feel like your skin is more oily.
Zoë J.
baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously this stuff in the best! I was skeptical at first as I have enlarged pores, but this really did improve the visibility of my pores. I was completely sold when I saw my dermatologist after using this for about 6 months and she commented on how great the texture of my skin was (this was the only change in regimen). I will say that in the winter it's not quite moisturizing enough for how dry my skin gets, so I do need to layer with another moisturizer. Still gets 5 stars though!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out to see if my mom would like this product as well as I. The initial cost freaked me out so I got a small sample first. I have gone back and bought it after! My pores has shrunk on my nose considerably and my face feels tighter. The gel was a bit weird to get used to at first but I love it!
Taylor O.
I have very sensitive acne prone skin, so it's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that will work for me. But the Algenist gel moisturizer is very gentle and soothing and it truly leaves my skin feeling quenched that's rare for me since I have such dry skin. An extra bonus is that it's pore perfecting! But it's just such a great moisturizer and I highly recommend it!

I
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I JUST got this a few days ago and holy moly. The smell is a weird smell but the results make the smell not so bad. It doesn't smell like chemicals so I can look past it. My skin immediately looks blurred after applying this. My skin is pretty oily but also super dry and this really helps both issues. I use this at night after cleansing and I also use it under my primer in the mornings.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first product ever to purchase from this brand. I was looking for something to reduce my pores because they were super large. And this stuff work so well and it reduce my acne and my skin feels softer. If you do have sensitive skin just try it on a small area on the face, but it is amazing. I highly recommend this product. :)
Katherine C.
Albion, NY
This. This. This. This product is amazing. My oily skin is subsided majority of the day and overall my skin looks wayyyy better because of this product. I am absolutely obsessed with it and would recommend it to anyone but especially those with oily skin. Be mindful, don't use a whole lot! It spreads evenly!!
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?