Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.

BY ALGENIST

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I really enjoyed my sample jar of the pore corrector gel! I will repurchase the full size as soon as I run completely out. Really helped minimize my pore size and added a nice radiance to my skin. You can get this on Sephora!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I'm really a huge fan of this cream! my pores are huge and using this both moisturizes face and reduces the size of my pores so I can skip a priming step and use this instead as a two in one. I highly recommend !
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
I've been using this for about a month now and can see a difference in the pores on my face. I was a bit skeptical but have been very impressed. It's a gentle formula, hasn't caused any breakouts. I would recommend this product if you're looking for something to reduce the appearance of pores.
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this moisturizer because of the gel texture to it! It makes it perfect for oily skin because it will not dry greasy feeling. For sure one of my favorite products from the algenist line. I also love the cross between clinical and natural.
Dina P.
This is the only moisturiser my husband will use! He is 25 and started getting wrinkles and this definitely helped reduce those fine lines and wrinkles! I use it when I want extra hydration, great for oily skin and goes on so smooth.
Irina U.
Algenist products are well formulated, and effective. I love an anti-aging primer with nourishing ingredients because - think about it - primer is the first layer of product that comes in contact with your face. If you skin is going to benefit from any ingredients, they have to be at this level.
ashley m.
Shreveport, LA
The formula is awesome. Use this before applying makeup and it will help blur your pores and keep makeup in place. As far as price it could be better. It is a little pricey. But it is worth it. The packaging is nice. i would recommend to anyone you wears a full face of makeup daily.
Melissa L.
Love the Algenist products I've tried ! They all provide noticeable effects and this gel moisturizer has been great for my seriously dry skin. I highly recommend. Still trying out other products though...
Callie C.
Laramie, WY
Pretty moisturizing, I live in a dry climate and have dry skin and takes away the tight feeling I get after washing my face. Doesn't do much for redness, though. I don't think I'll buy this again, as it's pretty expensive and recently tried Belif products and love those more!
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this brand and this product! Doesn't make my face too moisturized (oily feeling/looking). Seems like my pores are in fact shrinking along side of using my clarisonic.
Chelsea V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Fabiola Z.
Where can you buy this ?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?

back