Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit pricey I have to say but it's really good product. I used it a couple of times and it makes a really big difference I have to hay it does work.
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell, feels good on skin, long lasting, fair price, saw results in a few weeks , good amount in jar lasted 4months with morning and night use
Rayan B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I purchased this product once, and I did not really see a difference with my pores. Also, the product on my skin left it sticky and a bit shiny
queenie y.
I love this product so much. Although I don't really see it helped minimizing my pores, it did a really good job to improve my skin hydration.
Laura M.
I love Algenist's Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector. It feels amazing on my skin and absorbs quickly. It does not feel heavy or greasy at all.
Dana T.
Kennesaw, Ga
While I like the texture of this product as well as the smell, I did not feel like if had any correcting effect for my large pores.
Nadine G.
I didn't like this it dried out my skin. I also had problems after using it with acne, it didn't leave my face feeling smooth.
Emily V.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Gives your skin a soft mAtte feel, not oily or sticky . Takes a couple of weeks but your pores
Start to look better over time
Valerie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lightweight Texter out of sorts quickly and is perfect for under make up. Leaves the skin looking smooth and hydrated
Shannon W.
York, PA
Really like this moisturizer for summer months. The gel formula feels great and my pores are less noticeable when I use it.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?