Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST #93 in Anti-Aging

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Cici J.
Maybe I just don't have huge pores (or maybe I just don't see them haha) but I don't feel like this corrected my pores! I do love it as I wear gel moisturizers in the summer and this is perfect and light for my purposes. I don't know if I would repurchase though.
Ashleigh N.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this product. It makes your skin look flawless. But.... it is not moisturizing enough. I have to use another moisturizer before I use this product. I refuse to purchase the full-size product because I don't feel like I should have to purchase another moisturizer when this one is so expensive.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
I've been using this and I could see a difference in my pores!!!! Along with exfoliations, pore strips and this moisturizer I am in love!!! I can still see my pores which I knew they won't fully disappear but they do look visibly smaller and less clogged
Jennifer D.
Tehachapi, CA
This stuff! I've been using this for a few years to tighten the pores around my nose. It works better than anything else out there and is always my go-to fail safe. It does not clog pores, feels light going on, there is not any redness and it just makes your skin look great. I took it with me to Brazil where it is very humid and it worked like a champ.
Brina H.
As a moisturizer, it is very nice. But I honestly don't see too great of a difference in my pores to really justify the price tag. I really enjoy the eye cream from this brand, but I'm not too impressed with much else, but that may change as I age.
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
I must admit that I've always had combination skin which has left me with giant pores. I have just recently turned to Algenist Multi-perfecting Pore Corrector Gel moisturizer. It was a little pricey but works well so far. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow combo skin friends.
Sandra C.
Mission, TX
This baby smells AMAZING and goes on so lightweight. Perfect for my very oily skin. I would definitely repurchase. All algenist products that I've had a chance to sample have been great. I purchased mine on easy pay via QVC. This help to spread out the cost and is easier on your wallet.
Bea H.
Brockway, PA
My pores become a nightmare sometimes, uncontrollable. First time user, but a little bit pricey. It works like a god send! It has helped clear up some of my deeper pores buft I use it sparingly. The package is simple to maneuver and handle. Can't say anything bad about this product.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I really enjoyed my sample jar of the pore corrector gel! I will repurchase the full size as soon as I run completely out. Really helped minimize my pore size and added a nice radiance to my skin. You can get this on Sephora!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I'm really a huge fan of this cream! my pores are huge and using this both moisturizes face and reduces the size of my pores so I can skip a priming step and use this instead as a two in one. I highly recommend !
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?