Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST #93 in Anti-Aging

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
Although I felt this product help eliminate pores showing initially, it did not last all day which is a must. Not worth the money if needed for long periods of time
Kara S.
tuscaloosa, AL
I purchased this because I had read some really good reviews about it. It was on the expensive side and definitively more expensive than any moisturizer I have ever purchased. I have combination skin where my nose seems to be dry and then the rest of my skin is normal/oily.
This product didn't help with dry skin and it didn't make my pores any smaller. Was kind of disappointed and haven't noticed a difference in 4 months. :/
Maybe will give it another try.
Meme M.
I received a sample of this initially from Sephora and didn't give it much thought because I have a pretty strict product routine that I stick to. I had forgotten my primer on a business trip and happened to have the sample and was incredibly surprised at how much I liked it! It is great for blurring pores and is a really decent primer! I purchased the full-size shortly there after and have kept it in my routine since. Highly recommend!
Gabrielle B.
Whitsett, NC
I really loved this product! I was given the "Deluxe Sample" from my friend that works at Sephora! It is extremely light weight. This product moisturizes like crazy. I noticed that once I started using this product before applying my makeup, my makeup looked less patchy throughout the day! It has a good, solid packaging. Unfortunately, this product is a little pricey.
Jade B.
Jesup, GA
I purchased this to use as a pore reducing primer and I love it! It does make my pores look smaller and leaves my face ready for make up. I purchased this at sephora for the first time a few weeks ago and with definitely repurchase. I wish they would put this in a pump instead of a jar but that is my only complaint.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
This moisturizer I cannot live with out. First of all The packaging is great, the product actually works! The price is a little bit expensive but 100% worth it. I have been using this for a year and have noticed my pores reduce in size, My skin is also very hydrated all the time because this product is amazing.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This moisturizer it light and sinks into the skin quickly. Those with sensitive skin beware, it IS highly fragranced. I found that this product minimized the appearance of my pores and slightly reduced the number of breakouts on my skin. It's a good moisturizer, but overpriced.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Dear Algenist,

Never stop make miracle products, like this one. This one leaves my face feeling like it was kissed by baby angels. It's soft and for a serum-like consistency, doesn't leave my face feeling heavy or oily. I can feel the effects hours later. It's PERFECT.
Essie R.
I love Algenist products. This in combination with the under eye cream keeps my skin looking younger and healthy. I have very large pores and I feel like this helps make them look smaller without making my skin feel greasy. The gel is better then a lotion or cream.
Klein T.
This product i been using for awhile. I got big pores so i been recommended to try this product. It somewhat does its job. It lessens my pores. The packaging is nice and neat. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to everyone. Its a good product.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?