Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Gracie P.
Nashville, TN
This is perfection in a tin. I love the way this makes my skin look and feel. I feel like it's multipurposful across the board and definitely exceeded my expectations. I've always loved this brand they have great quality products!
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I really enjoyed my sample jar of the pore corrector gel! I will repurchase the full size as soon as I run completely out. Really helped minimize my pore size and added a nice radiance to my skin. You can get this on Sephora!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I'm really a huge fan of this cream! my pores are huge and using this both moisturizes face and reduces the size of my pores so I can skip a priming step and use this instead as a two in one. I highly recommend !
Melissa L.
Love the Algenist products I've tried ! They all provide noticeable effects and this gel moisturizer has been great for my seriously dry skin. I highly recommend. Still trying out other products though...
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this brand and this product! Doesn't make my face too moisturized (oily feeling/looking). Seems like my pores are in fact shrinking along side of using my clarisonic.
Roxanne A.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I'm all about reducing my large pores and this is a great moisturizer for that! Paired with the Pore Correcting (red clay) mask, makes an unstoppable team of products!!
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
Got this in a sample size and can't say much about this product. Didn't notice any improvement in my skin ( I'm 27 years old) Don't think i would repurchase it again
Dawn D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing shrink my pores better than many other products I've tried totally worth the money very gentle on the skin and a great compliment to make up
Jalynn H.
Manchester, OH
For the first time my pores are clear. My face feels amazing and it can breath again. It's not too pricey and is pretty effective. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin
Kristie W.
Forney, TX
I tried this product because I have large pores on my nose and chin. It cleaned them and diminished their size. Product is pricey, but I would use it again.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?