Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
ashley m.
Shreveport, LA
The formula is awesome. Use this before applying makeup and it will help blur your pores and keep makeup in place. As far as price it could be better. It is a little pricey. But it is worth it. The packaging is nice. i would recommend to anyone you wears a full face of makeup daily.
Bea H.
Brockway, PA
My pores become a nightmare sometimes, uncontrollable. First time user, but a little bit pricey. It works like a god send! It has helped clear up some of my deeper pores buft I use it sparingly. The package is simple to maneuver and handle. Can't say anything bad about this product.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer it light and sinks into the skin quickly. Those with sensitive skin beware, it IS highly fragranced. I found that this product minimized the appearance of my pores and slightly reduced the number of breakouts on my skin. It's a good moisturizer, but overpriced.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Dear Algenist,

Never stop make miracle products, like this one. This one leaves my face feeling like it was kissed by baby angels. It's soft and for a serum-like consistency, doesn't leave my face feeling heavy or oily. I can feel the effects hours later. It's PERFECT.
Essie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Algenist products. This in combination with the under eye cream keeps my skin looking younger and healthy. I have very large pores and I feel like this helps make them look smaller without making my skin feel greasy. The gel is better then a lotion or cream.
Cici J.
Maybe I just don't have huge pores (or maybe I just don't see them haha) but I don't feel like this corrected my pores! I do love it as I wear gel moisturizers in the summer and this is perfect and light for my purposes. I don't know if I would repurchase though.
Klein T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product i been using for awhile. I got big pores so i been recommended to try this product. It somewhat does its job. It lessens my pores. The packaging is nice and neat. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to everyone. Its a good product.
Tiffany W.
Harrisburg, NC
This is my go-to moisturizer. It feels so light on my skin. The product lasts a long time, which is good because this is not a cheap moisturizer. I have a hard time sticking to a skincare routine, but j look forward to putting on this moisturizer every day.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
I've been using this and I could see a difference in my pores!!!! Along with exfoliations, pore strips and this moisturizer I am in love!!! I can still see my pores which I knew they won't fully disappear but they do look visibly smaller and less clogged
Brina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a moisturizer, it is very nice. But I honestly don't see too great of a difference in my pores to really justify the price tag. I really enjoy the eye cream from this brand, but I'm not too impressed with much else, but that may change as I age.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?