Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST #93 in Anti-Aging

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this moisturizer because of the gel texture to it! It makes it perfect for oily skin because it will not dry greasy feeling. For sure one of my favorite products from the algenist line. I also love the cross between clinical and natural.
Dina P.
This is the only moisturiser my husband will use! He is 25 and started getting wrinkles and this definitely helped reduce those fine lines and wrinkles! I use it when I want extra hydration, great for oily skin and goes on so smooth.
Lauren B.
This product was great for moisturizing, but I truly didn't notice much difference in pore minimization. Although I really liked the way the product was moisturizing, the price is not worth paying for a product that doesn't deliver on its main concern.
Elizabeth B.
Lakewood, CA
This is a little pricey, but worth every penny! My skin loos beautiful and the pores appear smaller than they used to. It is gentle on my VERY sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, so it took me 6 months to go through the first little tub. I would definitely recommend this!!
Elizabeth R.
Nashua, NH
This moisturizer is light weight with a gel texture. It's perfect for oily or combo skin. If you're concerned with pores and you don't like heavy moisturizers than try this one out!
Megan I.
Clear gel moisturizer, lightweight but effective. Best for oily skin.
One downside is the smell. It smells very dusty? Hard to describe. It's very off putting. I would recommend for humid weather for dry skin or oily skin.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I like this brand. It's very effective. I found it at TJMax for a great price! Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream. It was great value for the price I paid.
Mary C.
I got a sample of this product and I didn't feel like it worked maybe it's because I didn't use it long enough because the sample was only for a couple of days I feel like it it was supposed to and it's a very pricey product
It does not smell good at all. But it cleans my pores in moisturizes at the same time. It is expensive but it does the job. I think there are better moisturizers at the drugstore.but if you're looking for a high-end one this is a good one
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
It gives me skin a poreless finish. It's smooth and hydrating. It's a little expensive but it's nice and comfortable. I love the smell and I wish it came in a bigger size.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?