Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST #93 in Anti-Aging

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
STEPHANIE V.
Sellersville, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE - I wish I could give more stars! This moisturizer is AH-MAZING! The only thing I don't like is the price. It's very expensive; especially given it's only 2 oz. A little goes a long way but I found myself rationing toward the end to get the most bang for my buck.
Angelina M.
Leeds , West Yorkshire
Algenist products are a great quality anti-ageing brand. I have tried a few of their products and really appreciate the benefits of the pore corrector range. I love a good moisturizer but this not only soothes and moisturises but reduces the appearance of pores and has anti-ageing properties. I have previously worked in beauty and skin care and was lucky enough to try a lot of these products for free so I have developed my favorites over time and I would use Algenist products again.
Alana S.
I got a sample of this from Sephora to try..

While this product does deliver on moisturizing, I did not feel that it offered anything in the way of pore correcting. Notice that they called it correction.. everything looks the same for me. It might be that you need to go through the bottle to see an end result, but I figured I would have seen something?

A pass for me on pore correcting, but a good product for moisturizing.
Taylor L.
Windsor, OK
This moisturizer is great for minimizing my pores as well as hydrating my skin! I prefer to use this to prep my skin for makeup as the gel formula absorbs much quicker and it smooths out my pores so my makeup appears more flawless!
M Y.
LOVE this gel. It's such a light weight and refreshing moisturizer. Furthermore, it really changes the texture of my skin. I first sampled it at Sephora and have purchased it from there ever since.
Kerri K.
Absorbs nicely and quickly. I like the consistency of this moisturizer. Doesn't make me break out which is a plus. I haven't really noticed a reduction in pore sizes though.
Mandy W.
Kelowna
Nothing special considering the price tag. It didn't feel overwhelmingly oily like other moisturizers from this brand though, which I liked.
Crystal D.
Great gel moisturizer didn't break me out. Didn't notice any difference in pores so likely wont repurchase. Great brand but high price tag
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
For me this is extremely effective, from my experience in just one week i began to see a difference, literally its perfect
Amy L.
I love to use this before applying my makeup. Feels great all day without being to harsh and drying.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?