Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Charlene C.
Did not work for me I need something more powerful for my pores to shrink maybe for someone who has very small pores it will work but it didn't work for me
Jax H.
I love to smooth this on before I do my make up application. It helps my skin looks flawless and without pours. It's really good for oily skin.
Ina C.
Westland, MI
This is such a good investment in a skin care product. Makes a big difference in your skin care routine
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
I use this everyday and wear it under my makeup. It does not make my skin oily or make my makeup smear
Did not see any reduction in pore size after two weeks of continuous use. In addition to that, the moisturizer was not hydrating and left my skin parched after each application. Fragrance was also unpleasant. Would definitely not repurchase, waste of money!
Syd K.
Hockessin, DE
Words cant explain how much i love this product! Leaves skin super soft, fast acting, and lasts a long time. Well worth the price
Angelina M.
Leeds , West Yorkshire
Algenist products are a great quality anti-ageing brand. I have tried a few of their products and really appreciate the benefits of the pore corrector range. I love a good moisturizer but this not only soothes and moisturises but reduces the appearance of pores and has anti-ageing properties. I have previously worked in beauty and skin care and was lucky enough to try a lot of these products for free so I have developed my favorites over time and I would use Algenist products again.
Taylor L.
This moisturizer is great for minimizing my pores as well as hydrating my skin! I prefer to use this to prep my skin for makeup as the gel formula absorbs much quicker and it smooths out my pores so my makeup appears more flawless!
Kerri K.
Absorbs nicely and quickly. I like the consistency of this moisturizer. Doesn't make me break out which is a plus. I haven't really noticed a reduction in pore sizes though.
Mandy W.
Kelowna
Nothing special considering the price tag. It didn't feel overwhelmingly oily like other moisturizers from this brand though, which I liked.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?