Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST #93 in Anti-Aging

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Crystal M.
Hacienda Hts, CA
It was a so-so product, not bad but not good. Didn't see enough of a difference to justify the cost.
Cecy C.
Wilmington, CA
I have seen my pores vanished and became less noterized with the continuous used of the gel!! Love it
Ingrid M.
La Marque, TX
Although the the product worked great I felt like it left my face oiler than what it originally was
Sherry T.
Grove City, OH
Love the soothing texture of this gel moisturizer. Shrinks my pores & leaves my skin super soft.
Crystal B.
Everything that I've heard about this product was amazing I've never gotten one bad review
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
Holy crap is this this awesome! If you haven’t tried it. Just do it. I loved this stuff.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
I love this moisturizer. No scent and really keeps my skin looking great in the winter!!
Olivia U.
Des Plaines, IL
The best for oily skin, because it's a gel it won't feel like your skin is more oily.
Dayre R.
Miami , FL
This is by far the best day cream I have ever used. I have acne prone skin that is oily. I have used so many moisturizers in the past and this is the only one I come back to. Most moisturizers either clog my pores because its too moisturizing for my skin type or it dries my skin out because its a cream used for acne prone skin! I can't win - until I found this cream. Its gel like which is great for my skin type, just enough moisturizing without feeling greasy or clogging pores. It does absorb quickly. Its cool and soothing to the skin. Using this cream in conjunction with my Clarisonic Plus - my pores have diminished and my face is smooth and bright. Would totally recommend this cream for acne prone and oily skin types!
Megan S.
Toronto, WY
I got a mini size of this baby from winners, and I’m in love! I don’t use it all over my face but on/around my nose & temples. It really makes a difference on how my pores look & feel after I do my makeup!
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?