Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Dina P.Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Mara L.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that absorbs quickly and hydrates skin while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this lightweight gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, smooths away roughness, and brightens dull skin. Enlarged pores are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin. Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 97% of subjects saw moisturized and nourished skin - 91% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 98% of subjects saw smooth and even skin texture - 86% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized

Buy on Sephora*
Kara S.
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this because I had read some really good reviews about it. It was on the expensive side and definitively more expensive than any moisturizer I have ever purchased. I have combination skin where my nose seems to be dry and then the rest of my skin is normal/oily.
This product didn't help with dry skin and it didn't make my pores any smaller. Was kind of disappointed and haven't noticed a difference in 4 months. :/
Maybe will give it another try.
Meme M.
Meme M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this initially from Sephora and didn't give it much thought because I have a pretty strict product routine that I stick to. I had forgotten my primer on a business trip and happened to have the sample and was incredibly surprised at how much I liked it! It is great for blurring pores and is a really decent primer! I purchased the full-size shortly there after and have kept it in my routine since. Highly recommend!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Whitsett, NC
I really loved this product! I was given the "Deluxe Sample" from my friend that works at Sephora! It is extremely light weight. This product moisturizes like crazy. I noticed that once I started using this product before applying my makeup, my makeup looked less patchy throughout the day! It has a good, solid packaging. Unfortunately, this product is a little pricey.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tehachapi, CA
This stuff! I've been using this for a few years to tighten the pores around my nose. It works better than anything else out there and is always my go-to fail safe. It does not clog pores, feels light going on, there is not any redness and it just makes your skin look great. I took it with me to Brazil where it is very humid and it worked like a champ.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Jesup, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this to use as a pore reducing primer and I love it! It does make my pores look smaller and leaves my face ready for make up. I purchased this at sephora for the first time a few weeks ago and with definitely repurchase. I wish they would put this in a pump instead of a jar but that is my only complaint.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer I cannot live with out. First of all The packaging is great, the product actually works! The price is a little bit expensive but 100% worth it. I have been using this for a year and have noticed my pores reduce in size, My skin is also very hydrated all the time because this product is amazing.
Ashleigh N.
Ashleigh N.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this product. It makes your skin look flawless. But.... it is not moisturizing enough. I have to use another moisturizer before I use this product. I refuse to purchase the full-size product because I don't feel like I should have to purchase another moisturizer when this one is so expensive.
Irina U.
Irina U.
Algenist products are well formulated, and effective. I love an anti-aging primer with nourishing ingredients because - think about it - primer is the first layer of product that comes in contact with your face. If you skin is going to benefit from any ingredients, they have to be at this level.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
I must admit that I've always had combination skin which has left me with giant pores. I have just recently turned to Algenist Multi-perfecting Pore Corrector Gel moisturizer. It was a little pricey but works well so far. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow combo skin friends.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Mission, TX
This baby smells AMAZING and goes on so lightweight. Perfect for my very oily skin. I would definitely repurchase. All algenist products that I've had a chance to sample have been great. I purchased mine on easy pay via QVC. This help to spread out the cost and is easier on your wallet.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be use under makeup?
makayla w.
makayla w.
Does this work with oily skin? Is it actually light weight too?
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this really worth the price?