Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Concentrate uploaded by Tamanna H.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight, oil-free serum that tightens pores, smooths roughness, and refines skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this oil-free serum has a unique lightweight texture and instantly tightens pores, smooths roughness, and refines skin texture. Enlarged pores and discoloration are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of women reported the appearance of pores was diminished - 97% of subjects saw improvement in skin texture and tone - 92% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 90% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized - 97% of subjects saw smoothing of rough, uneven skin

• I have oily skin and large pores, would this product be ...1 Answers
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I really like this product. It has reduced my pores over the course of a little over a week, and I can't wait to continue using it to see how much better it gets. It smells great, and is very light and has the same consistency of dermalgoica's active moist moisturizer. I put two pumps on my fingers and add two drops of The Body Shops tea tree oil on it before I massage it into my skin. I then follow up with Dermalogica's active moist. I found it at tj max for 12.99, so I'm keeping my eyes open, if I find it again I'm stocking up, since I probably cant afford 45 dollars each time I need more since it is pricey! I'm giving it three stars because it is not a cruelty-free product. I do like it otherwise though.
Dan N.
Wilmington
This stuff broke me out. I got pumps all over my forehead and my overall texture is just so bad. I keep all my other products the same and just introduce this so I think it's the culprit. I think it is the silicone in this that gets me.
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
I've been using this product for almost a month now, i was hoping to see more of a noticable difference in the visibility of my pores. It does feel really nice on the skin so I'm going to keep using it and how for the best
Liza B.
First the smell is amazing!! It does a good job minimizing pores but I just can't justify the price tag. It's pretty gentle on the skin. It did minimize pores but didn't completely erase them, which I know is not possible and I have huge pores. I'm still looking for my holy grail, this is good but this is not it for me.
Rhonda P.
Holy grail serum/primer. I can’t be without. Formula is so gentle on the skin. I have used this for several years. My oily skin is much better. I love the sleek packaging. Would highly recommend for oily skin.
Maitte V.
I have noticed my skin texture get better with overall use of this. I use as part of my morning and night routine and love the way it makes my skin feel. It's light and not over bearing.
Lexy A.
This is amazing product. The smell is not that great but once you apply make up it goes away. Very nice packaging. Bought it at sephora. Very pricey but works amazing. Highly recommend
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE. in just one week i began to see a difference. i cant even tell you what its done for me in a month. literally WHAT PORES i DONT have any. i got it tjmaxx for twenty instead of forty LOL and honestly? its changed my life no freaking joke i definitely recommend tbh and im like fifteen. i dont have that much visibly pores as it is. imagine if i had mature skin. id have already built a shrine for this stuff
Bess R.
Columbus, OH
This serum is absolutely perfect for my needs- it smooths my skin, tightens my pores and brightens my complexion immediately. Has also improved the overall quality of my skin over time and provides a great base for additional skincare and makeup products. Not interested in finding another serum for my 20s skin after trying this one!
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
I bought this at TJMAXX for about $15, it retails for $75 in Sephora. Truly, I didn’t see a difference in my pores. I’ve used it for about a month and a half everyday, twice a day. The way it was supposed to be used for. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the wow factor on it. It does smell good and the packaging looks nice, but overall it’s just a no from me for this product .
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
I have oily skin and large pores, would this product be helpful to me?

back