Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Concentrate uploaded by Tamanna H.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight, oil-free serum that tightens pores, smooths roughness, and refines skin texture. Formulated with Alguronic Acid and multiperfecting ingredients (salicylic acid and oligosaccharides), this oil-free serum has a unique lightweight texture and instantly tightens pores, smooths roughness, and refines skin texture. Enlarged pores and discoloration are visibly reduced for a more even, radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs. It is dermatologist tested, for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and oil-free. While researching microalgae for renewable energy solutions, a team of biotechnology scientists in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered Alguronic Acid (patented), a powerful compound responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. Combining Alguronic Acid with powerful, targeted active ingredients, Algenist skincare helps support the skin’s cell regeneration processes to deliver visible antiaging benefits for youthful and radiant looking skin.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of women reported the appearance of pores was diminished - 97% of subjects saw improvement in skin texture and tone - 92% of subjects saw brightening of dull skin Within four weeks of use: - 90% of subjects saw pore size and appearance minimized - 97% of subjects saw smoothing of rough, uneven skin

• I have oily skin and large pores, would this product be helpful to...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bess R.
Bess R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is absolutely perfect for my needs- it smooths my skin, tightens my pores and brightens my complexion immediately. Has also improved the overall quality of my skin over time and provides a great base for additional skincare and makeup products. Not interested in finding another serum for my 20s skin after trying this one!
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora and decided against buying the full size. I noticed that it caused my makeup to look crackly and dry. It would also lift causing my foundation to cling to it. It is a good concept but I do not recommend it- especially for the price.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE. in just one week i began to see a difference. i cant even tell you what its done for me in a month. literally WHAT PORES i DONT have any. i got it tjmaxx for twenty instead of forty LOL and honestly? its changed my life no freaking joke i definitely recommend tbh and im like fifteen. i dont have that much visibly pores as it is. imagine if i had mature skin. id have already built a shrine for this stuff
Erika W.
Erika W.
Fontana, CA
I purchased this product four days ago and WOW! It works very well. My skin is oily, but I have noticed less oil and my makeup stays in place all day. The pores on my checks are large but they are slightly smaller now.I am so happy that I made this purchase. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. A little bit goes a long way so it should last for a while.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
30680
the algenist pore corecter is really great and it is totally worth buying it. The product is really gentle on your face. I brought this product from sophora. This product is very very effective.i would so recommend this to other that have pore problems or if they have huge noticeable pores on there face. This is very pricy but worth it . The price of this product is £42.00.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Richmond, VA
I feel like this does help with my enlarged Pores. As with any product you definitely have to be consistent and use of over a prolonged period of time. I have used many other Pore reducing serums but have come back to this one many times!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped with my enlarged pores! The packaging is nice since there's a pump. This is my first time using this product and it's very gentle and a little goes a long way! I'd definitely recommend this!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to primer! It's gentle, soothing and works wonders! Your pores literally disappear. I purchased this product at a Sephora store front. It exceeded my expectations and I was pleasantly surprised.
Cloe H.
Cloe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked at first but as the day goes on it stops hiding the pores. The packaging is real nice and cutely made. I'd say it was a bit of a disappointment. A local beauty shop is where I got mine so that might be why it wasn't perfect but I would not buy it again.
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Mount Vernon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing serum for helping to keep pores cleared and tightened. I also love to use it as a primer as well. Works amazing for my oily skin.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon , CT
I have oily skin and large pores, would this product be helpful to me?